PDA

View Full Version : Counter strike 1.6 (Help)

Pix
27-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Well yeah you might think i got owned or w.e but im gna ask for sum help. Simply, i downloaded a wall hack and it fkd up my counter (1.6) and whenever i open it and make a lan game or sumfin whatever key i press it says 'Sunt un cacat de doi bani !!!' on the bottom left which is apparently in romanian. i tried re downloading counter but its still the same.
i think i probly have to delete some files from my valve folder but i don't have a clue in which one its interfearef with.
so any advice and help people could give me on this pls?any files i delete or sumfin?

Thread closed to prevent further arguments by Professor-Alex (Forum Moderator)

Dentafrice
27-03-2008, 10:20 PM
I am pretty sure you got VAC banned.. if you got caught with a non-VAC secured copy of a wall hack, well.. depending on what wall hack you used.

Was it a program, or a texture/material?

Pix
27-03-2008, 10:25 PM
It was a program. and whats a VAC ban? im not that good with 1.6

Slowpoke
27-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Have you actually tried using a translator?

Dentafrice
27-03-2008, 10:27 PM
If the server you connected to was VAC (Valve Anti Cheat) secured, and they detected the program (if it wasn't VAC-Proof) then they will ban your steam account from playing on VAC servers.

Blue
27-03-2008, 10:27 PM
VAC is the software that steam servers use to detect hacks, and if you get banned on one VAC steam server, you get banned on all VAC secured servers

Pix
27-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Isnt there any way to fix this?
Edit: What does the Romanian text say. i was wondering my cs got hacked in some way?

Infrontation
27-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Uninstall steam and 1.6 and then re-install both if that doesn't work you got owned kkthx don't hack/cheat on online games.

Pix
27-03-2008, 10:45 PM
i thought someone would say something stupid as that -.- i tried that both and im looking for solutions
not 'k thnx owned'

Infrontation
28-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Ahh right you think it is okay to go onto a counter strike 1.6 server with 20people on it and use a wallhack or an aimbot? er.. sort your priorities out and think about others - ty.

Pix
28-03-2008, 06:39 PM
wth is your problem?

Infrontation
29-03-2008, 12:25 PM
Get skill, don't cheat kkthx.

Pix
29-03-2008, 01:29 PM
i got more skill than you thanks v much. it works now so go cry to your mummy cos people are cheating! WAaaaaa!

Infrontation
30-03-2008, 12:21 AM
i got more skill than you thanks v much. it works now so go cry to your mummy cos people are cheating! WAaaaaa!

Chcek you out. You managed to probably use the most contradictive phrases in one post. You have more skill than me? Yes you cheat. I lol'd, nice cautioned member there mate - go tell your e-friends.

Pix
30-03-2008, 06:55 PM
im cautioned for something your brain would over contract for. your too small to carry all this information just go and sit bk down.

Infrontation
31-03-2008, 10:09 AM
im cautioned for something your brain would over contract for. your too small to carry all this information just go and sit bk down.

Oh very intelligent. "your" - go learn the proper uses of your and you're.

Pix
31-03-2008, 06:05 PM
oh wow! your good at spelling. how do you do it give us some tips?

Infrontation
01-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Not making the same mistake in one thread. Especially when you are trying to address the person who pointed out that mistake.

Pix
01-04-2008, 06:48 PM
is that all you got for a reply? 'SPELLING' yeh i suggest you get over it soon and end the arguement here. your not getting anywhere

Infrontation
02-04-2008, 09:54 AM
is that all you got for a reply? 'SPELLING' yeh i suggest you get over it soon and end the arguement here. your not getting anywhere
I clearly do fail, considering you still can't use the word you're and your in the proper manner. Anyway your a cheater and therefore you are a noob.

Recursion
04-04-2008, 07:32 AM
I hate the idiots like you that hack, ruins the game. You will get VAC Banned, meaning you get banned from 99% of the STEAM Servers for all games you own.

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Thetan
04-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Wow, telling people to spell right when you can't spell right. That reminds me of a past thread! Oh yes, and hacking on Counter strike is very lame.
Learn how to play the game. What are you going to reply to this with?
Will you bring up my postcount as an insult? Or will you tell me I am a noob? I am quite excited to find out what you can come up with this time, as last time I was very amused.

Pix
04-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Wow, telling people to spell right when you can't spell right. That reminds me of a past thread! Oh yes, and hacking on Counter strike is very lame.
Learn how to play the game. What are you going to reply to this with?
Will you bring up my postcount as an insult? Or will you tell me I am a noob? I am quite excited to find out what you can come up with this time, as last time I was very amused.

Seeing that the hxf staff are urgent to ban me again for anything i say i sadly cannot reply.. for the person above - go get a life mate and calling me a 'ediout' isnt gonna get you nowhere in life so no point insulting me with your lame phrases.

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Rent-a-car
04-04-2008, 07:35 PM
I hate the idiots like you that hack, ruins the game. You will get VAC Banned, meaning you get banned from 99% of the STEAM Servers for all games you own.

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Not all games, only VAC games, source games use vac2 which you can't get banned for unless you use a cheat on them games

Also most counter-strike 1.6 games are detected unless you buy private hacks, most people can't be bothered making them anymore, alls focused on making hacks for source games like css and tf2 etc

Also if its a hack which is in another language then hell no you should never download them hacks :P

Pix
04-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Not all games, only VAC games, source games use vac2 which you can't get banned for unless you use a cheat on them games

Also most counter-strike 1.6 games are detected unless you buy private hacks, most people can't be bothered making them anymore, alls focused on making hacks for source games like css and tf2 etc

Also if its a hack which is in another language then hell no you should never download them hacks :P

+rep for trying to help me about the problem.. unlike some people.

Thetan
04-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Seeing that the hxf staff are urgent to ban me again for anything i say i sadly cannot reply.. for the person above - go get a life mate and calling me a 'ediout' isnt gonna get you nowhere in life so no point insulting me with your lame phrases.

Wow its ironic how the guy who hacks an online game tells someone to go get a life.

Pix
04-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Wow its ironic how the guy who hacks an online game tells someone to go get a life.

get over it? thanks

Rent-a-car
04-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Hey pix its more better if you went to a cs hacks site to get help with your problem, most people on this forum are stuck up tosspots who are like 10 years old.

Even most of the staff are 10 year olds too, including the moderators

try a site like gghacks.com for help

Thetan
04-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Hey pix its more better if you went to a cs hacks site to get help with your problem, most people on this forum are stuck up tosspots who are like 10 years old.

Then maybe you should make your own forum, where you an Pix can talk about your little script kiddy hacking skills.

Rent-a-car
05-04-2008, 12:25 AM
Then maybe you should make your own forum, where you an Pix can talk about your little script kiddy hacking skills.

LOL AT YOU THINKING A SCRIPTKIDDY IS SOMEONE WHO CHEATS ON ONLINE GAMES BY USING SOMEONE ELSES CHEAT LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

l33t hacker you are you :O

Anyone would know that a scriptkiddy is someone who uses programs to help them hack, not cheat on games :rolleyes: all a cs hack does is hook onto the game.

Anyway can the 10 year old stop arguing and go back to www.pokecommunity.com (http://www.pokecommunity.com)

Moh
05-04-2008, 12:29 AM
I used a hack on a server I owned and got banned from steam. I took the VAC off, but must of took longer for it to register with steam :S

Thetan
05-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Actually, last time I checked a script kiddy is someone that uses others peoples programs to hack. I might be wrong, as I do not spend my time hacking games, that could actually be PLAYED.

Rent-a-car
05-04-2008, 12:42 AM
Actually, last time I checked a script kiddy is someone that uses others peoples programs to hack. I might be wrong, as I do not spend my time hacking games, that could actually be PLAYED.

The only reason why they are called hacks is because it hooks onto the program, calling it a cheat would normally mean that the cheat has been built into the game

Thetan
05-04-2008, 12:52 AM
Well, seeing as he is calling them hacks, I guess hes a script kiddy. I don't really care, but I am actually 9 years old and I prefer habbox.

Yeah incase a stupid mod thinks im serious and bans me, im not

Pix
05-04-2008, 10:14 AM
Well, seeing as he is calling them hacks, I guess hes a script kiddy. I don't really care, but I am actually 9 years old and I prefer habbox.

Yeah incase a stupid mod thinks im serious and bans me, im not

Don't insult mods like that! naught naughty

Stephen!
05-04-2008, 12:15 PM
The only way to fix a VAC ban is to create a new account and buy CS 1.6 again. Or you can appeal to Valve and hope they remove it. I very much doubt it though

Pix
05-04-2008, 01:41 PM
The only way to fix a VAC ban is to create a new account and buy CS 1.6 again. Or you can appeal to Valve and hope they remove it. I very much doubt it though

yeh thanks for tryna help ;) i already mentioned i fixed it, it works now dw bout it guys..

Stephen!
05-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Oh right. I just skipped it all because of all the argueing.

Rent-a-car
05-04-2008, 01:57 PM
I didn't see a post on you fixing it pix :S

Pix
05-04-2008, 02:03 PM
it works now so go cry to your mummy

there you go :)

Infrontation
06-04-2008, 11:34 PM

Yes okay, we are all 10 years of age. Honestly if you go to a hack website and purchase hacks for £10 or whatever it is then your wasting your money cause you'll get VAC'd within a few weeks or maybe a month. If you used public hacks then you'll get banned quickly by VAC inside a few days. Anyway gL uNt hF with your hacking, whatever way it goes you are not achieving anything really and your wasting your money cause if you don't have the mentality to play a game without cheating then you might aswell not buy it in the first place.

Rent-a-car
07-04-2008, 03:34 AM
Yes okay, we are all 10 years of age. Honestly if you go to a hack website and purchase hacks for £10 or whatever it is then your wasting your money cause you'll get VAC'd within a few weeks or maybe a month. If you used public hacks then you'll get banned quickly by VAC inside a few days. Anyway gL uNt hF with your hacking, whatever way it goes you are not achieving anything really and your wasting your money cause if you don't have the mentality to play a game without cheating then you might aswell not buy it in the first place.

Go read about private hacks before you try and act clever

They update private hacks mainly every week, or when steam update vac/2 making sure none of the buyers get vaced. Some private hacks even are still undetected after vac updates

And did you see him saying that he even cheats? No so please shut your mouth and think "OHH LOOK THIS ARGUMENTS SEEMS TO BE OVER! LETS START IT AGAIN BECAUSE I'M AN IMMATURE 10 YEAR OLD!!"

To the looks of it he didn't even cheat because it messed up and your having ago at him for cheating.. yeah that makes sense

Pix
09-04-2008, 10:08 AM
Someone close thread... I wanna know why he got banned btw so could someone pm me about this... And Infrontation go get a life please and stop wasting your time arguing like a immature little primary school kid.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!