PDA

View Full Version : Throne release - Two new screenshots.

@xP
28-03-2008, 04:01 AM
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8631/t1iw9.png

http://i28.tinypic.com/20gia9c.png

Fake or not?

Obv someone trying to be stupid with the console message, which is obv fake.
The image i posted, was not my image, neither are these images that have been posted here.
But two new screenshots? They do looks real.

Dentafrice
28-03-2008, 04:09 AM
I don't see how I accidently could have been released, it would be classed under rares.. it wouldn't go on that page.

Plus, from what I understand the catologue is not dynamic, which means to see changes you have to reload.

So in the time this person had to reload, the mistake (if a person had made that, had probably been fixed) or

if the person had logged in while that mistake was in effect, he couldn't buy it as it would have been removed.

I believe this is just a clientside trick to fool people.

@xP
28-03-2008, 04:11 AM
I don't see how I accidently could have been released, it would be classed under rares.. it wouldn't go on that page.

Plus, from what I understand the catologue is not dynamic, which means to see changes you have to reload.

So in the time this person had to reload, the mistake (if a person had made that, had probably been fixed) or

if the person had logged in while that mistake was in effect, he couldn't buy it as it would have been removed.

I believe this is just a clientside trick to fool people.

And how do you do 'client side'
Who knows anyway.

Dentafrice
28-03-2008, 04:14 AM
Well I have not been in that "scene" in ages.

Clientside things will always be possible, using memory editors (I think that is what they are called..) such as ArtMoney.

You edit specific variables, and they change clientside, for you only, then you can take a screenshot.

@xP
28-03-2008, 04:17 AM
Well I have not been in that "scene" in ages.

Clientside things will always be possible, using memory editors (I think that is what they are called..) such as ArtMoney.

You edit specific variables, and they change clientside, for you only, then you can take a screenshot.

They patched all that ages ago. On clientside programmes, im not sure if you add things to your own catalouge. Ive not heard about clientside since the demolishment of V9.

Dentafrice
28-03-2008, 04:21 AM
Clientside will always be possible, there is no way to patch it.

Serverside things were patched, clientside things will always be there..

@xP
28-03-2008, 04:26 AM
Clientside will always be possible, there is no way to patch it.

Serverside things were patched, clientside things will always be there..

I never knew you could actually put your things you want in the catalouge on clientside. I know you could script furniture on clienside.

But who knows, could be a alteration.

Dentafrice
28-03-2008, 04:29 AM
you can do lots of things on clientside, change your badge, alert yourself, etc.

You can also script a piece of unreleased furniture, (clientside) and take a photo of it on a Habbo camera, and it will appear in the photo.

@xP
28-03-2008, 04:32 AM
you can do lots of things on clientside, change your badge, alert yourself, etc.

You can also script a piece of unreleased furniture, (clientside) and take a photo of it on a Habbo camera, and it will appear in the photo.

I knew all this.

But seriously, who knows.

Bren
28-03-2008, 05:02 AM
I knew all this.

But seriously, who knows.

I don't.

j
28-03-2008, 05:10 AM
First, Simpsons did it.

And it still looks fake blud :O

Bren
28-03-2008, 05:43 AM
Photoshopped!

The icons at the bottom on the first one are missing or did you mean that in the first post?

j
28-03-2008, 06:07 AM
Photoshopped!

The icons at the bottom on the first one are missing or did you mean that in the first post?

Deffo.

Kardan
28-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Fake. Say any rare and I could easily create an image showing it's been released :)

tm
28-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Those are fake.

Look at the distance between the '25 credits' and the edge of the grey area. NO item in the catalogue has that distance, every other item has a bigger gap.

Meti
28-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Why accesoires???

e5
28-03-2008, 09:22 AM
How many threads now :@

It's not hard to copy and paste a catalogue in the the real habbo screen.

Meti
28-03-2008, 09:24 AM
http://images.habboupload.com/1206738870.bmp

What about that? :SS:S:

Kardan
28-03-2008, 09:26 AM
It's fake :D

I've checked the screenshot against a copy of when it was released into the catalogue for real (at 5 credits...)

And the fake image in this thread has the small image of the Throne 1 pixel to the right of where it should be.

Therefore it's fake :)

Ardemax
28-03-2008, 09:31 AM
It's fake :D

I've checked the screenshot against a copy of when it was released into the catalogue for real (at 5 credits...)

And the fake image in this thread has the small image of the Throne 1 pixel to the right of where it should be.

Therefore it's fake :)

HxF techie has arrived at the scene!
"Officer, this looks like a fake, can you confirm this?..."

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!