PDA

View Full Version : New Funky Friday!

Premiums
28-03-2008, 12:02 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/138-funky-friday

Put a Spring in your step with this week's Funky Friday where you have the chance to win all FOUR Theme Park badges!
Winter has been and gone, and the flowers are beginning to bloom. It can only mean one thing. Spring has sprung! It's time to wake up and spring back into action because the world is coming to life again. Spring, one of the four seasons in a year, begins in the Northern Hemisphere around the months of March, April, and May, and those Habbos with green fingers will be sure to be spotted out in the Habbo Gardens doing some well earned bulb planting!
However, there is one part nobody likes about Spring, and that's the Spring cleaning! No, your computer screen isn't steaming up. I said Spring cleaning, the time when you get your feather dusters at the ready and re-arrange your clutter. But how can you input on Spring cleaning if you're on Habbo? Well, it's easy! Give your old, tired rooms a re-vamp and clean out those storage rooms!

Here are some tips on how to become a domestic Habbo this Spring.

1. If you have a lot of Storage rooms, why not sort your furniture in different rooms? (You could put all of your Mode in one room, and all of your Plants in another!)
2. Have you got heaps of old furniture that you don't want or need? Don't simply delete it in a room. Why not put it into the Ecotron and give that old furniture a brand new gleam?
3. If you're not the Ecotron's number one fan, then why not hold a giveaway! It's a fantastic way to get rid of that old furniture, meet friends and make a Habbos day that extra bit brighter!
4. If your rooms haven't been given a revamp in a while, and they seem to just be collecting clutter yet you have no idea why... Then why not tidy them up a little bit? You'll be surprised how much space you will have left, and how much extra furniture you'll have in your hand! You could build a whole new room!
5. If you have a lot of plants, and you don't know what to do with them. You could either open a Plant shop and sell them off to other people or even build a meadow!
With all of that Spring cleaning over, I think it's time for something a little more... Funky. Don't you? And no, I'm not talking about Austin Powers joining a new Hippy foundation. I'm talking about Funky Friday. You know, that weekly competition that lets you win some amazing prizes! This week, the Funky Friday is proud to present it's fantastic Spring package that will have any Habbo thinking you're a budding Green fingers in no time! Would you like all of these sweet tweets?

Prize

4 Petal Patches - Give yourself that little spot of a meadow in your Habbo room!
1 Blue Birdbath and 1 Red Bird Bath - You'll be attracting the wildlife in no time!
All 4 Theme Park Badges
Wow! That's a seriously Funky prize! If you would like the chance to get your hands on that prize package, all you need to do is answer this question.

Which of these Spring Habbo Plants has the highest Credit value?
1. Small Cactus
2. Cut Sunflower
3. Vase of Flowers
As usual 5 runners up will receive 25 Habbo Credit's each!
Thanks to Blissa (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/19247381/id) for this week's Funky Friday.

Last Week's Winners - Purple Powered Fan
Finkelstien
Serpedium
25 Credits
Lindianna
xxxanjelxxx
Jay-Bothroyd
hate-like
DUDE614

:O! Good prize imo.

e5
28-03-2008, 12:07 PM
I like the prize :D lol

Ardemax
28-03-2008, 12:10 PM
That is a superb prize; win all 4 badges!

Boxiel
28-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Nice find, good prizes too!

Okeanos
28-03-2008, 12:24 PM
wth! whats with badges as prizes? it defeats the object of them imo

Tiked
28-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Blissa again.

TopManTim
28-03-2008, 12:35 PM
***UDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THAT'S JUST DOWN RIGHT SELFISH.

1. BLISSA'S WROTE LIKE 5 FUNKY FRIDAYS ON CLONES AND I WOULDN'T OBJECT IF IT WASN'T FoR THE CONSTANT SUPERS SHE PUTS IN.
2. What's with the badges? There's only one reason she's put all 4 in. She only has one of them and 3 would just look odd :rolleyes:

Seany
28-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Staff ovs put the badges in, blissa wouldn`t.

Judge Judy
28-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Hmm I don't know might do this competiton for the first time ahaha

OMGZ SAD PLZ

erm how do you get Habbo ID

TopManTim
28-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Hmm I don't know might do this competiton for the first time ahaha

OMGZ SAD PLZ

erm how do you get Habbo ID

Lulz Judy :p

go on the buying credits via home phone page and it tells you there.

myke
28-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Stupid prize, defeats the point of the badges. ;/

Robby
28-03-2008, 12:49 PM
YAY we have a prize that isnt just super rares :)

TopManTim
28-03-2008, 12:50 PM
YAY we have a prize that isnt just super rares :)

Instead ve 2 supers, 4 badges, and 4 of the most wanted rares :rolleyes:

GhostFace-
28-03-2008, 01:48 PM
Pretty good prize in my opinion :)

-tad.
28-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Good article
here was my attempt at it lol

This week we are throwing new things at you like there’s no tomorrow! We have the unofficial Fansite vote, YOU get to choose from the suggestions put forward in the monthly Official Fansite Opinion Polls. The fansites put forward this quarter are as follows, ClubHabbo.net, Habbox.com, HabboHotelFM.com, HFFM.co.uk and Habborator.org. It’s up to you to look at each one separately and choose which one can break it into our Top 8 Official Fansite group.
Remember 1 is the lowest rating and 5 is the highest!

We have made some new changes to the hotel itself as well :o!
You have a Mood Light which lets you control the colour of your whole room or even just change the colour of the background of it, aren't we kind! The darker shades do look a bit scary though, they could definitely be used in any Ghost trains. The moon lamp was added to the ecotron furni. If you recycle 60 items this will come out of the other end! The last addition to your new hotel is the Events Board. If you want your event noticed then we suggest you put it on here, you never know what weird and wonderful Habbos may join in!

You also have a new rare. The Toffee Ice Cream Machine has entered your catalogue at 25 credits which is perfect to liven up any theme park you own! We gave you some spooky furni for you to make Ghostly rooms with. We gave you summer furni the first of our surprise themes. Then you got Easter furni, for Easter obviously! Last of all we gave you winter furni, the second and last of our surprise themes!

Also this week we have thrown theme park competitions at you (Staff Huggle, Ghost Train).Here you win a Candyfloss badge, a Gold Rollercoster badge, a Jupiter smoke and points for your team! However there is one downside to this. You can't win anymore Ice Cream Machines, HA! That’s where you are wrong. This weeks Funky Friday sees the winners walking away with some handsome prizes.

The prizes are as follows:
1 Bubblegum Ice Cream Machine
1 Vanilla Ice Cream Machine
1 Chocolate Ice Cream Machine
1 Blueberry Ice Cream Machine
1 Cherry Ice Cream Machine
1 Blackcurrant Ice Cream Machine
1 Toffee Ice Cream Machine
1 Pistachio Ice Cream Machine
1 Peppermint Ice Cream Machine
1 Strawberry Ice Cream Machine and
1 Wheel of destiny

What Theme Park is complete without all these prizes!
To be able to win these prizes you just need to answer this rather easy question

Which of these is not a real Theme Park?

1) Loopy Loco
2) Barmy Bumper
3) Insane Ice-Cream

Habbo Name: -Tad.
Answer to my question: 3

u mite think proper greedy but i rli dont care :))

CHA!NGANG
28-03-2008, 02:05 PM
Yh, That prize is slightly too big taddy rofl

-tad.
28-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Yh, That prize is slightly too big taddy rofl

LOL well its been bigger before

all those pillows one was unreleased and the 3 thrones ontop

just trying to take advantadge on the funfair things goin on xD

Hazza
28-03-2008, 02:17 PM
That means Blissa wins all four, hasn't she got two?! :P
I might enter for the first time.

msb.
28-03-2008, 03:25 PM
well done

TopManTim
28-03-2008, 03:59 PM
***UDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THAT'S JUST DOWN RIGHT SELFISH.

1. BLISSA'S WROTE LIKE 5 FUNKY FRIDAYS ON CLONES AND I WOULDN'T OBJECT IF IT WASN'T FoR THE CONSTANT SUPERS SHE PUTS IN.
2. What's with the badges? There's only one reason she's put all 4 in. She only has one of them and 3 would just look odd :rolleyes:

*GIGL

I now take that back.

Charlie
28-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Sounds like a good prize but all 4 badges? That's a bit extreme but I guess they are just trying to give people a chance to win the badges.

I might enter, if I remember and can be bothered.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!