PDA

View Full Version : Final Ride Competition!

Redacted
28-03-2008, 02:25 PM
The final ride competition has been announced and details of the results ceremony taking place on Monday 31st March.
The final ride competition is open for this weekend only and is the last opportunity for you to win a Gold Rollercoaster Badge (unless you get luck and win Funky Friday! (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/138-funky-friday)) This time we are challenging you to create the Most Magical Merry-Go-Round! The ride must of course 'go round' and it should also be bright and colourful.
Team Points and Prizes
Top 10 entries will win 10 points for their Theme Park, a Gold Rollercoaster Badge and a Jupiter Smoke Machine.
Entries 11-20 will win 5 points for their Theme Park and a Gold Rollercoaster Badge.
Entries 21-30 will win 1 point for their Theme Park and a Gold Rollercoaster Badge.
Boost your Theme Park's chances of winning Team Points by encouraging other members to submit a ride into the competition. Remember! You have to be in it to win it!
Competition Entry
To enter this competition you must submit a Merry-Go-Round into your Theme Park's Navigator Floor. Then, send us an email to [email protected] using the Subject: Merry Go Round. In the body of your email include: Screenshot of the room, your Habbo name, the room name and the name of the Theme Park you chose (Loopy Loco, Barmy Bumper or Mad Muffin). Closing date is Monday 31st March at 6:00am and winners will be announced later the same day.
Theme Park Grand Finale
Join Habbo staff in the Theatredrome on Monday 31st March from 4:30pm to find out which of our three Theme Parks has won the competition. There will not be any Clown badges given out in this live event - they can only be won at inspections.

Gubai
28-03-2008, 02:33 PM
o wow rollers in a square with pretty things around it

GhostFace-
28-03-2008, 02:34 PM
good find. if i was unbanned id win. i have like loads of rollers

Redacted
28-03-2008, 02:55 PM
I have like 50.

Ron il donate you sum ;)

Charlie
28-03-2008, 03:01 PM
This one seems pretty easier, just set some rollers down, plonk some chairs on and your done? I guess you could be creative though.

Good luck to those who enter.

Laurensh1
28-03-2008, 04:09 PM
Oh nice, even I have chance of winning that :P

TopManTim
28-03-2008, 04:33 PM
-does that streatch where you push your arms out and your fingers click

A merry go round ey?

-get to work

Ardemax
28-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Hmmm, whose going to win this one?

Jarkie
29-03-2008, 09:18 AM
Good luck to who enter this competition.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!