PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] Fishing

Oleh
29-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Heres some guide i found on my pc , i think somebody sent it me i can't remember :

Start out with shrimps, either near Draynor Village or a little southwest of Port Sarim (You can see the fishing spots in the map at www.runescape.com). I would stick with shrimps until you can catch anchovies (level 15). Forget about the fishes in between those two. Another thing, fishing is one of the best ways to gain cooking levels. So you might want to keep a hatchet and
tinderbox to cook what you fish. You can save some for training, these fishes won't do much good for pking, but I would drop or eat them, as they're not that good. Once you can fish trouts, I would get a good amount of feathers and a fly fishing rod and head to Barbarian Village. Just stick to fishing trouts and cooking them. The closest bank to Barbarian Village would probably
be the in Edgeville (north).

Once you can fish tunas, get a harpoon, have some money, and head to Karamja. You will need 30gp for every trip to Karamja. In Karamja, there is no bank, so you will have to come back and forth to Karmaja and Draynor Village or Falador (those two are the closest banks). There are three trees there that you can get wood from, so you might want to take a hatchet and tinderbox to cook the tunas. Once you get to 40, congrats! You can fish lobsters. I cook all my lobsters, as they are great to level up on. Lobsters are in the same dock as tunas. People are not really buying cooked lobsters that much anymore, so you might want to sell them raw (people buy them to gain cooking levels). You can sell for 100 each, or 1k per cert (normal price). To fish swordfishes, you need a harpoon and it is in the same place. It will be annoying though, as you will catch mostly tunas, not swordfishes.

****Power Fishing****
-----------------------------

The best way to probably power fish would be to get a lot of feathers, fly fishing rod, and head to Barbarian Village. Keep fishing trouts, don't go to the bank, or cook them, just let them drop.

tyo22
29-03-2008, 06:50 PM
:) Alright guide, most of it is general knowledge anyway. (to some people at least)

Arch
30-03-2008, 02:19 AM
thats an alright guide
but thats not rly the fastest most efficent why but

+rep anyways

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!