PDA

View Full Version : [THE BIG WEEKLY QUESTION] FINAL SMASH

Fez
29-03-2008, 10:48 PM
No not Super Smash Brothers Brawl, just thought the word FINAL would suit this question.

So anyway the internet went into meltdown after the 3rd trailer for GTA IV was released on Thursday, and holy crap did it wet our appetite for more.

So here it is..

Do you finish ever game you finish?

Sort of, but only recently ('bout a year ago), games like Bioshock make you want to carry on. Games like Portal want you to solve the last puzzle, games like CoD4 keeps you guessing at every turn.

I only finish the games that deserve finishing.

GhostFace-
29-03-2008, 10:50 PM
i complete games when im bored and if they have a good story line

Games i can remember off of my head

- Halo 3
- Super Smash Bros Brawl
- Super paper Mario

Redacted
29-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Im on some hard mission on James Bond, Everything or Nothing.

If that counts :rolleyes:

mangle
30-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Yeh i complete games , pisses me off otherwise

Jibbish
30-03-2008, 10:49 AM
No not Super Smash Brothers Brawl, just thought the word FINAL would suit this question.

So anyway the internet went into meltdown after the 4th trailer for GTA IV was released on Thursday, and holy crap did it wet our appetite for more.

So here it is..

Do you finish ever game you finish?

Sort of, but only recently ('bout a year ago), games like Bioshock make you want to carry on. Games like Portal want you to solve the last puzzle, games like CoD4 keeps you guessing at every turn.

I only finish the games that deserve finishing.
Corrected for you :)

mangle
30-03-2008, 01:36 PM
"do you finish ever game you finish?"

i get it but is it just me who doesnt gettit?

Neil
30-03-2008, 01:45 PM

He means every xD

I tend to aim for 100% in games I am a fan off (GTA, CoD)
If another game comes along that I really like I will aim for the 100% in that aswell (Crackdown, GUN) but if it's just something to keep me out of bordem (Kameo) then I wont really aim for the 100%

Fez
30-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Corrected for you :)
Thanks.

I posted it late at night, whatd'ya expect?

Technologic
30-03-2008, 03:09 PM
only game i have never finished is Rainbow Six vegas as i thought it was crap. RSV2 is alright... got it yesterday, graphics are tonnes better but the controls are still sluggish

c[__]
30-03-2008, 03:18 PM
I like to complete all but I borrowed Oblivion thinking i'd like it but i gave it back to the friend the next day as it really annoyed me. Took a million years to get from place to place if you hadn't been there before.

The Professor
30-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Nope, I complete very few games. If I complete them, I'll never touch them again. So most games I have are either not touched at all (because they're bad games) or completed about half way, where i get distracted and go and do something else. I've completed Kula World and most Sonic the Hedgehog games I've owned, the pokemon games and Shining Force, that's about it.

Neversoft
30-03-2008, 06:53 PM

"I get it but is it just me who doesn't get it?"

You're as bad as him. :P

mangle
30-03-2008, 06:54 PM
I know I know!
Pretty lame for an articles trialist!

Frodo13.
30-03-2008, 07:22 PM
I try to go for 100%, but my attention span is short and I move onto something else. I really can't be botherd to go through a game for the tenth time looking for Hidden Package #372:rolleyes:

mangle
30-03-2008, 07:24 PM
Anyone reckon they'll return to GTA IV?

If so Im not 100%ing this game!

Frodo13.
30-03-2008, 07:27 PM

I suspect they will. It's not GTA without them.

Azul
30-03-2008, 07:29 PM
No I don't finish every game I start. I have quite afew I haven't finished, such as: Bullet Witch, Turok, Orange Box, Timeshift and Mass Effect.

Neil
30-03-2008, 07:31 PM

I'll 100% it even with hidden packages, they give you a good reason to explore the islands, you actually get something from them unlike some games *cough*Assassins Creed*Cough*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!