PDA

View Full Version : Me Vs Bizzle

Disaronno
30-03-2008, 12:17 AM
Habbox Forum Fifa 08 League 2, just played him and i won 4-1. Great first goal from him but after that no real trouble. Good game :)

Oh and I have new tactics so bluemoon watch out

GhostFace-
30-03-2008, 12:30 AM
what team were you

Disaronno
30-03-2008, 12:32 AM
I play as Liverpool, because i like putting torres gerrard and babel up front together. I usually pick Arsenal but in those leagues i didnt because most players are united and i have better luck with liverpool against united than arsenal so i was like :)

Edit: Played BrenFoxIsPro (Crazy Bartender) whislt owning his friend on the pc on xfire, he left the game cos he was losing 1-0

PlKEY-ARMY
30-03-2008, 12:56 AM
i dont wanna moan or anything but could of posted this in the official league thread

Disaronno
30-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Well yea but whats the point? Its still microsoft. note no sarcasm in the first question

Disaronno
Well yea but whats the point? Its still microsoft. note no sarcasm in the first question

Major laggings

Disaronno

Major laggings

PlKEY-ARMY
30-03-2008, 01:22 AM
Well yea but whats the point? Its still microsoft. note no sarcasm in the first questionyeh yeh truee but just seems bit pointless btw like i said im not hating or anything :)

BrenFoxIsPro
30-03-2008, 02:18 AM
I play as Liverpool, because i like putting torres gerrard and babel up front together. I usually pick Arsenal but in those leagues i didnt because most players are united and i have better luck with liverpool against united than arsenal so i was like :)

Edit: Played BrenFoxIsPro (Crazy Bartender) whislt owning his friend on the pc on xfire, he left the game cos he was losing 1-0

I didn't leave.. I got disconnected from xbox live. Why would I leave just to ruin my 0% DNF? Now I bet I have 1% :rolleyes: And some girls like "I'm talking to my Rob friend!!"

c[__]
30-03-2008, 02:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZSIxZjEujg
Bizzle ftl!
On topic: Nice one Josh!

Disaronno
30-03-2008, 03:05 AM
yeh yeh truee but just seems bit pointless btw like i said im not hating or anything :)
I know your not

I didn't leave.. I got disconnected from xbox live. Why would I leave just to ruin my 0% DNF? Now I bet I have 1% :rolleyes: And some girls like "I'm talking to my Rob friend!!"

A girl?

Oleh
30-03-2008, 05:03 AM
Bizzle ftl!

Nice vid (800th post woot woot)

Minstrels
30-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Bizzle ftl!
From that to something different.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpIFKKa1u-U&feature=related
Why would you put out a song like that. ^^^
Then slam out a sick one like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvzAd42Wv1k&feature=related
Granted thats from o4 ^^^

Tristan
30-03-2008, 10:25 AM
Habbox Forum Fifa 08 League 2, just played him and i won 4-1. Great first goal from him but after that no real trouble. Good game :)

Oh and I have new tactics so bluemoon watch out

Are the tactics along the line of fouling as many players as you can throughout the whole match?
Bluemoon already uses those ones.

shizzle
30-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Cool, well done. Lol @ the video lethal bizzle.

Minstrels
30-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Are the tactics along the line of fouling as many players as you can throughout the whole match?
Not my fault you injured like 6 of Matts players so he quit last time you played him, face it you foul. :rolleyes:

Tristan
30-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Not my fault you injured like 6 of Matts players so he quit last time you played him, face it you foul. :rolleyes:

LOL.
I injured like two, and he injured one of mine. Were you watching the match?
Anyway, they wear off in like 30 seconds. LOL.
Players even get injured like that using the jostling tackle.
LOLLLLLLL.

Face it, you need to foul and cheat to beat me.
Grays needs to foul and cheat to draw with me. LOL.

It's because I was beating him 4-0 at 30 minutes that he left. You would as well, but I wouldn't be able to do that because you'd still be using those fouling tactics.

Minstrels
30-03-2008, 10:48 AM
LOL.
LOLLLLLLL.

It's because I was beating him 4-0 at 30 minutes that he left. You would as well, but I wouldn't be able to do that because you'd still be using those fouling tactics.
And you need to foul and cheat to umm.... beat EVERYONE?

Tristan
30-03-2008, 11:07 AM
LOL.
The fact is that I DON'T do it. For some reason you can't read what I write when I say that. In the end, you needed to find some stupid reason to excuse yourself for cheating to beat me. A reason that is from something that is untrue but you don't want to face it that I'm better than you?
I'll give you a game?
We can see who produces the most fouls, without being deliberate like you do.

c[__]
30-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Eskiiiiiiboy

BrenFoxIsPro
30-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Yes a girl.. they do exist ;)

Disaronno
30-03-2008, 08:32 PM
No. Bluemoon doesnt actually, he gave one foul away against me

LOL.
LOLLLLLLL.

Fouling isnt cheating, half the players i play hack me when im nearly on 1-1. And thats not cheating, its dirty but not cheating

Mattz0r
30-03-2008, 08:39 PM
rob how many times did u take me out when i had a good chance?
i kept brining my keeps out.

Tristan
30-03-2008, 08:56 PM
No. Bluemoon doesnt actually, he gave one foul away against me

Fouling isnt cheating, half the players i play hack me when im nearly on 1-1. And thats not cheating, its dirty but not cheating

He does against me which is the point, because he thinks that I do it, which of course I don't at all. :rolleyes:
Sure, if you like.

Alan_Carr
30-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Nice victory.

Disaronno
31-03-2008, 09:30 AM
rob how many times did u take me out when i had a good chance?
i kept brining my keeps out.

No thats me being crap at defending, and to Bren, i asked why would a girl say that?

PlKEY-ARMY
31-03-2008, 05:00 PM

hmmm no offence buh sounds nothing like sampaa played him fair few times and never plays dirty? :S

Tristan
31-03-2008, 05:11 PM
hmmm no offence buh sounds nothing like sampaa played him fair few times and never plays dirty? :S

Thank you very much gills. :)
Matty just started this all off because I was able to make clean slide tackles and he didn't like it when I disposessed all the time. So he would've complained to Grays and Grays'd agree with him because they're suddenly best of friends.
And Gills will even tell you, I apologise all the time when I do foul, which is not that often.
Thanks.

Disaronno
31-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Stop arguing on my thread last warning

Also, i canny wait to play Sampaa

Tristan
31-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Stop arguing on my thread last warning

Also, i canny wait to play Sampaa

Well, it's best not to cheat then.
Not to try and gain advantages through unnecessary, dirty play.

Neither can I, unless you like to foul loads too.

Disaronno
31-03-2008, 10:27 PM
I said stop, whats with the last word? And i dont do it to hurt i do it cos i cant defend.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!