PDA

View Full Version : HabboFrenzy.org Layout 2

MattyBoy
30-03-2008, 10:10 AM
HabboFrenzy is nearly finished, it just needs to update content and fill in some missing pages. I am their news manager. All i want to show you is are layout.

Rate/slate. (And remember sites not finished)

Edited by brandon (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to prevent further arguments

SATIRE
30-03-2008, 10:11 AM
You could have provided a direct link for those who can't be arsed typing it in the URL bar.

Anyway, it looks alright.. I just don't like the navigation and wish death to the login box.

Jibbish
30-03-2008, 10:29 AM
I dont like the parts at the top of the site like the navigation, banner and sub navigation.
Other than that it looks fine

Bojangles
30-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Everything is being worked on :) The nav and sub-nav will be permanent until V2, sorry for any inconvenience. Also the login is going to be an image soon I was just testing it since we will be having a usersystem.

SATIRE
30-03-2008, 10:40 AM
Why is it 'permanent'? It's bloody annoying, that's what it is.

Bojangles
30-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Habbofrenzy is all about being unique, I haven't seen many habbo sites with a nav like that.

MattyBoy
30-03-2008, 11:01 AM
Yeh its very unique made homemade.

P.S. Why is the site down btw bojangles

Bojangles
30-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Yeh its very unique made homemade.

P.S. Why is the site down btw bojangles
We have locked the site until opening :)
Ask leon for details.

MattyBoy
30-03-2008, 11:04 AM
kay, btw im the News Manager on there (Im Matt on forum)

Lee
30-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Instead of asking me, i'll just tell you;

We are working on parts of the moment and there is no point advertising of any of you bothering to join ect. As the site is expected to be going down all day, we will notify you when its up :)

Thanks

MattyBoy
30-03-2008, 11:16 AM
I am also looking for news reporters! Send me a PM here and send your own application your habbo name, age, experience, why you want to work for us and anything else you want to add (this thread for proper details http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4600633#post4600633)

Good luck! Best application will become assistant news manager

SATIRE
30-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Habbofrenzy is all about being unique, I haven't seen many habbo sites with a nav like that.

Doesn't mean that it's good. It's a pain in the ****, honestly.

kay, btw im the News Manager on there (Im Matt on forum)

You said that in the first post.

I am also looking for news reporters! Send me a PM here and send your own application your habbo name, age, experience, why you want to work for us and anything else you want to add (this thread for proper details http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4600633#post4600633)

Good luck! Best application will become assistant news manager

You could have made something a little more professional and exciting to attempt to hire reporters.

MattyBoy
30-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Doesn't mean that it's good. It's a pain in the ****, honestly.

You said that in the first post.

You could have made something a little more professional and exciting to attempt to hire reporters.

Look at the thread and you will see ;)

SATIRE
30-03-2008, 12:01 PM
Look at the thread and you will see ;)

I've looked at the thread, and all I see is some annoying post.

Bojangles
30-03-2008, 12:21 PM
SATIRE I don't see what your problem is? We've worked hard on this least you could do is stop bashing us. I get your point about the nav, now please, drop it.

SATIRE
30-03-2008, 01:09 PM
I'll not 'drop it' until the nav is actually dropped / I get bored.

It's not me with the problem, it's your website that's the problem. You could at least make a nice "Job Application" form to spice it up whilst you're on maintenance.

Jibbish
30-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Lol, I don't think SATIRE is going to get bored lol.

Bojangles
30-03-2008, 01:53 PM
I'll not 'drop it' until the nav is actually dropped / I get bored.

It's not me with the problem, it's your website that's the problem. You could at least make a nice "Job Application" form to spice it up whilst you're on maintenance.
Well we're not "dropping" the nav just for you so quit whilst your ahead. We don't need one, we have staff.

Blazz
30-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Er.. why do i need a pass & username to access the site? I can't see the layout :S?

Bojangles
30-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Because the link got leaked and we had to lock the file until we open later today :) join the forum if you wish :) www.habbofrenzy.org/forum

SATIRE
30-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Well we're not "dropping" the nav just for you so quit whilst your ahead. We don't need one, we have staff.

No. Your navigation is crap, as is your website.

Your news manager is attempting to recruit news reporters, that is what I'm saying a "Job Applications Form" would be usefull for.

Some people are so ignorant... :rolleyes:

Edited by brandon (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members.

Bojangles
30-03-2008, 02:46 PM
No. Your navigation is crap, as is your website.

Your news manager is attempting to recruit news reporters, that is what I'm saying a "Job Applications Form" would be usefull for.

Some people are so ignorant... :rolleyes:
Well I think I speak for alot of people on this forum when I say "I don't care what you think" You continue to start arguements with everyone, quit it. He is recruiting news reporters HIS way as he runs the department, not my problem.

Florx
30-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Do not dare speak for me. I do not think the same as you and never will.

What SATIRE has to say is just as important as what everybody else says.

It takes 2 or more to argue so you are being a hypocrit by saying he continues arguments because at the moment you are continuing an argument.

SHUT UP!

SATIRE
30-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Well I think I speak for alot of people on this forum when I say "I don't care what you think" You continue to start arguements with everyone, quit it. He is recruiting news reporters HIS way as he runs the department, not my problem.

No wonder your website is such a failure and so ******.

Get rid of yourself. By the way, it's spelt as 'a lot' and 'arguments'.

Jõnathan
30-03-2008, 03:47 PM
If you argue with SATIRE; YOU'LL LOSE!
And on-topic: http://habbofrenzy.org/
Ha ha ha.

Minstrels
30-03-2008, 03:49 PM
If you argue with SATIRE; YOU'LL LOSE!
And on-topic: http://habbofrenzy.org/
Ha ha ha.
Hah! They got owned.

Bojangles
30-03-2008, 04:10 PM
How mature :) Calm down SATIRE you might cry. Anyway I have coding to do, speak soon.

SATIRE
30-03-2008, 07:37 PM
You're attempting to call me immature when:
You are trying to run a Habbo fansite.
Your name is 'Bojangles'.
You play Habbo.
You have a stupid, childish avatar.Good night. I also have some coding to do, shame the thing I'm coding for is 100% better than your idiotic 'fansite'.

Donorcard
30-03-2008, 07:41 PM
You play Habbo.
You have a stupid, childish avatar.
BlindGood night. I also have some coding to do, shame the thing I'm coding for is 100% better than your idiotic 'fansite'.

What you coding Scott :D
You also forgot too add blind. He knows what I'm talking about, habboharmony ;)

Lee
30-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Can you believe this, I got fired for something so rediculous as a stupid owner who in my oppinion is failing their site..

SATIRE
30-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Donor, I'm coding a forum. ;)

*MESSAGE REMOVED*

Edited by brandon (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members

Lee
30-03-2008, 07:55 PM
I am not bothered at Bojangles - although he was very up to removing me... Any way Bad Luck with the site!

Bojangles
30-03-2008, 07:56 PM
You play Habbo.
You have a stupid, childish avatar.Good night. I also have some coding to do, shame the thing I'm coding for is 100% better than your idiotic 'fansite'.

Not trying, I am running*
No **** sherlock.
Bingo was his name-o.
Do better :)

SATIRE
30-03-2008, 08:08 PM
You're not funny, nor will you ever be.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!