PDA

View Full Version : Aflux

Immenseman
30-03-2008, 07:57 PM
R.I.P Adam, gone but never forgotten.

Donorcard
30-03-2008, 07:58 PM
He was good at his jobs, doesn't deserve to get sacked, but not my place to say what happens.

Goodluck in the future Adam, he doesn't know this yet, he went offline.

MattyBoy
30-03-2008, 07:58 PM
What happened?

Energizer
30-03-2008, 07:59 PM
he got sacked lol

MattyBoy
30-03-2008, 08:00 PM
lol......................

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Donorcard
30-03-2008, 08:00 PM
What happened?

His gone :'(

today
30-03-2008, 08:02 PM
he was good :(

Donorcard
30-03-2008, 08:03 PM
lol......................

I don't see how that is funny?:S

Cixso
30-03-2008, 08:04 PM
I don't see how that is funny?:S

Nor do I.

H0BJ0B
30-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Sacked or died? I'm confused by the mixed replies.

brandon
sacked.

Slowpoke
He was sacked Danny, check announcements! :)

Immenseman
30-03-2008, 08:08 PM
LOL danny. I love Adam he's well sound.

Brody
30-03-2008, 08:09 PM
what did he do?

The Professor
30-03-2008, 08:12 PM

I dont think MAD would have posted the fired message if he'd died :P

H0BJ0B
30-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Lol. I was a bit confused at the parents telling him now and the RIP. Lol.

Minstrels
30-03-2008, 08:14 PM
what did he do?
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=4604331&postcount=7

oJosh..
30-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Why did he get fired he was good at his job!?

Corporal
30-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Deserved really, ive seen a few of his posts that sound fairly rude

Cixso
30-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Why did he get fired he was good at his job!?

Respect is a key.

oJosh..
30-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Yes, to be honest it must have been rude to have got fired.

Aarcn
30-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Good i'm glad well derserved it ;)

Dan2nd
30-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Rules are rules I guess he must have done something bad if he was fired

Aflux
30-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Infact no, I won't.

That's wrong.

Slowpoke
30-03-2008, 08:37 PM
Infact no, I won't.

That's wrong.

Nice edit. I managed to screenie.

EDIT: I assume you're taking back what you just said?

Immenseman
30-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Anyway, in all serious now sorry to hear about what happened Adam. I've known you for ages and I think you were in my HxHD trialist batch like 18 or so months ago.

Edit; Adam I saw what you said, I wanted the gossip.

Aflux
30-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Nice edit, I managed to screenie.
Well done, have a biscuit.

I said;

It's basically corruption from ---MAD--- and Elkaa.

I'll post it all later ;)

But then I edited it because it's not fair on them.

---MAD---
30-03-2008, 08:42 PM

I said;

Please expand on that. Why did you involve elkaa in it anyway :S?

Dan2nd
30-03-2008, 08:43 PM

I said;

I'd be interested to see what you post... but I always find it interesting how people always wait until their fired to tell everyone about how corrupt ---MAD--- is surely they'd be one decent member of staff who'd come out and admit it to the public?? I'm not calling you a lier I just find this interesting.

-Xiangu-
30-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Awww We had our tiffs but you were a good guy :(.

Cixso

I'd be interested to see what you post... but I always find it interesting how people always wait until their fired to tell everyone about how corrupt ---MAD--- is surely they'd be one decent member of staff who'd come out and admit it to the public?? I'm not calling you a lier I just find this interesting.

Because he has the cheek but not the balls.

Aflux
I'd rather not ---MAD---, if it's all the same with you.

Corrupt was the wrong word actually.

H0BJ0B
30-03-2008, 08:46 PM
I'd be interested to see what you post... but I always find it interesting how people always wait until their fired to tell everyone about how corrupt ---MAD--- is surely they'd be one decent member of staff who'd come out and admit it to the public?? I'm not
calling you a lier I just find this interesting.

I wouldn't come out and admit "it" because there's nothing to admit. :)

Bojangles
30-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Someones spitting their dummy out:rolleyes:

On topic: Didn't know you but what you said was out of order :)

Callum.

You screenie rule breaking? Way to go...

And I think it's cus he said something about Darren Toogood.

;)

Dan2nd

Lol that was my point

Cixso
30-03-2008, 08:48 PM

I use to criticise MAD, however when you get to know him he is cool.

Since the chat was installed it's changed my views. Good laugh when Jamesy is in it too.

Immenseman
30-03-2008, 08:49 PM

Okay, here goes... ---MAD--- is corrupt.

He does to every rule breaking he sees just incase they edit, that's how cool he is! :D

today
Adam my babe, you and me were HxHD-T's together and we got well mad about that LOL.

:]

-:Undertaker:-

I said;

Where you not the one whom used to stick to Habbox's guns all the time and complained about me complaining?

How tunes change, eh?

Slowpoke

;)

Yes Callum, every single rule that i see getting broken I launch for that prnt screen button :)

Jamesy
I'd rather not ---MAD---, if it's all the same with you.

Corrupt was the wrong word actually.

As sarith said, has the cheek but not the balls and that comes across as the sort of thing a trouble maker in school says when asked to leave the room.

Aflux
30-03-2008, 08:50 PM

;)
Quite right lol.

Amongst other things.

I actually never meant to say corrupt, which is why I edited it straight after...:rolleyes:

Slowpoke
30-03-2008, 08:51 PM
As sarith said, has the cheek but not the balls and that comes across as the sort of thing a trouble maker in school says when asked to leave the room.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Callum.
30-03-2008, 08:51 PM

Because when you're staff you'll get fired, you can have an opinion, but want to keep your job, and if it's that strong, you keep it to yourself, but when you're not staff, you have nothing it lose. Rocket science 101.

c[__]
30-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Yes Callum, every single rule that i see getting broken I launch for that prnt screen button :)
Are you that addicted to be the best?
Muuust presssss printttt screeeen butttttton

Jamesy
30-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Because when you're staff you'll get fired, you can have an opinion, but want to keep your job, and if it's that strong, you keep it to yourself, but when you're not staff, you have nothing it lose. Rocket science 101.

Staff are allowed opinions, they are just not supposed to make a big song and dance in the feedback forum about a specific OTHER member of staff/ member.

Callum.
30-03-2008, 08:54 PM

He does to every rule breaking he sees just incase they edit, that's how cool he is! :D

That's sad lol.

He had quite a naughty post once, I quoted it and then he edited it and PM'd me about it.:eusa_clap

Aflux
30-03-2008, 08:54 PM
You obviously want to say it so just say it because you're coming across as a three year old to be honest.
I find that insulting if I'm honest.

Jamesy
30-03-2008, 08:55 PM
There's a feature in VB to see edit history anyway (I think in this version) so editing does nothing really.

Immenseman
30-03-2008, 08:55 PM
That's sad lol.

Minty is. :P

Cixso
30-03-2008, 08:56 PM
I find that insulting if I'm honest.
Think about how many people you say that too in your sarcastic ways.

I have always thought staff & members should have no fear in speaking out against anyone regardless of rank/position. If Management feel they are right then they should have no problem in defending their decisions without moving/closing the thread.

Dan2nd

Lol Jake you let it slip :O

Well I personally think being free to express your opinion or tell the truth is more important than a job on an online forum and I'm not scared to either lol .. and if there was something I thought MAD was doing wrong I would say so.

Quite right lol.

Amongst other things.

I actually never meant to say corrupt, which is why I edited it straight after...:rolleyes:

ok fair doos sorry if I miss understood

Callum.
30-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Staff are allowed opinions, they are just not supposed to make a big song and dance in the feedback forum about a specific OTHER member of staff/ member.

But just think about it.

If you have a opinion, where you're obviously going to upset management / start a long hate thread with members through an opinion, you're going to get fired. But if you like your jobs, you've got to keep it to yourself. When you have no jobs, you have nothing to lose.

Obviously if his opinion was "I feel that blahblah does nothing in blahblah department" then it wouldn't be an issue.

bo$$
30-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Deserved really, ive seen a few of his posts that sound fairly rude
I agree.. I have seen a couple posts that were really not needed.

Where you not the one whom used to stick to Habbox's guns all the time and complained about me complaining?

How tunes change, eh?
Had to see it coming. Everyone says one thing but as soon as theres a fallout or whatnot, it's the complete opposite.

Aflux
30-03-2008, 08:58 PM
There's a feature in VB to see edit history anyway (I think in this version) so editing does nothing really.
The fact is that I did edit it because I didn't mean what I said and I never thought before I posted ;).

Think about how many people you say that too in your sarcastic ways.
I'm sarcastic - that's my personality. It ain't gonna change for no-one mate. Don't like it? Tough feces.

Callum.
30-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Well I personally think being free to express your opinion or tell the truth is more important than a job on an online forum and I'm not scared to either lol .. and if there was something I thought MAD was doing wrong I would say so.

But it's like going up to your boss and having a go at them for being corupt and stuff, they wouldn't take it.

30-03-2008, 09:00 PM
I agree.. I have seen a couple posts that were really not needed.

Had to see it coming. Everyone says one thing but as soon as theres a fallout or whatnot, it's the complete opposite.

I have always stuck to my guns regardless of whether I was staff or not, I had many arguements with 8Freak8 especially over his petty rules. However yes, his tune seems to have changed even though he was the one (i'm sure) who was having a go at me for complaining about certain things after I was finished as staff. :)

Cixso
30-03-2008, 09:00 PM
I'm sarcastic - that's my personality. It ain't gonna change for no-one mate. Don't like it? Tough feces.

Wasn't my job to protect.

Aflux
30-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Wasn't my job to protect.
Stop posting in this thread just to have a dig then...

Jamesy
30-03-2008, 09:03 PM
But just think about it.

If you have a opinion, where you're obviously going to upset management / start a long hate thread with members through an opinion, you're going to get fired. But if you like your jobs, you've got to keep it to yourself. When you have no jobs, you have nothing to lose.

Obviously if his opinion was "I feel that blahblah does nothing in blahblah department" then it wouldn't be an issue.

The idea is the staff look like a team. If you have staff members criticizing all over the forum it looks unprofessional and is rude.

You don't go into work and shout what a ***** your boss is, you tell him your concerns to him in his office politely.

Same applies here.

Callum.
30-03-2008, 09:05 PM
The idea is the staff look like a team. If you have staff members criticizing all over the forum it looks unprofessional and is rude.

You don't go into work and shout what a ***** your boss is, you tell him your concerns to him in his office politely.

Same applies here.

But if you disagree with the whole running of the forum, what can you exactly do as a content designer or what ever he was, I'd much rather keep my head down and get on with it.

Browney
30-03-2008, 09:05 PM
All you people saying "Good riddance, I didn't like him" are pathetic. You look at the work he has done, not if he was sarcastic to you. Its really quite spiteful actually. Respecting and liking someone are completely different things. Personally, I thought he was a good staff member. Besides, hate to burst your bubble, but hes not gone. He's still here. ;)

Aflux
30-03-2008, 09:06 PM

Same applies here.
If you PM someone greater in the hierarchy of the company, however, they will laugh in your face and tell you to get back to your job.

If you give your opinions publicity - it sparks debate and then other management have to listen. It's the same everywhere.

Note - Just for conformation, this didn't happen between me and ---MAD--- before any of you take it out of context like this whole thread has been done.

Dan2nd
30-03-2008, 09:07 PM
But it's like going up to your boss and having a go at them for being corupt and stuff, they wouldn't take it.

Yes but theres a diffirence between a real job and the one I have on here for example at the super market I work at they have people called 'branch councilers' or however you spell it who you can go to if you have a problem with your boss and you can confidentially critisise them. I'd also worry alot more about losing my real life job as I actually earn money from it lol..

Where as on here what is the worse thing that could happen? they'd say 'Dan for saying this you'll no longer aloud to work in our pixelised help desk' what do I have to lose there? not much it just means I won't be able to sit behind a bar on habbo lol I'd genuinlly tell everyone my opinion on MAD if he was doing something he shouldn't be. =]

Edit: and I wouldn't have a go at him I'd just say what I think

Aflux
30-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Yes but theres a diffirence between a real job and the one I have on here for example at the super market I work at they have people called 'branch councilers' or however you spell it who you can go to if you have a problem with your boss and you can confidentially critisise them. I'd also worry alot more about losing my real life job as I actually earn money from it lol..

Where as on here what is the worse thing that could happen? they'd say 'Dan for saying this you'll no longer aloud to work in our pixelised help desk' what do I have to lose there? not much it just means I won't be able to sit behind a bar on habbo lol I'd genuinlly tell everyone my opinion on MAD if he was doing something he shouldn't be. =]
There's no difference Dan. Supermarkets make profit, as does Habbox.

You're employed to do a job by Habbox and that job makes money for Habbox [in the long run].

GommeInc
30-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Let's not get carried away. A job boss would have experience and know everything that is happening in and around their business. Working on a Habbo fansite means you have about as much brains as the person who runs the site and if they lecture or fire you, chances are they've made a dumb decision because, in reality, they're as smart, stpud or clever than you. Most of the time they're on the same level, really.

Aflux
30-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Let's not get carried away. A job boss would have experience and know everything that is happening in and around their business. Working on a Habbo fansite means you have about as much brains as the person who runs the site and if they lecture or fire you, chances are they've made a dumb decision because, in reality, they're as smart, stpud or clever than you. Most of the time they're on the same level, really.
^- Irony, haha.

Refer to my previous post about it both being the same.

Dan2nd
30-03-2008, 09:13 PM
There's no difference Dan. Supermarkets make profit, as does Habbox.

You're employed to do a job by Habbox and that job makes money for Habbox [in the long run].

I'm not talking about the diffrences between the companies I'm talking about the diffrences between my jobs and situation I am in as an 'employee' or w.e
My life would really not be effected if I was sacked from Habbox if I was sacked from the super market I'd have no money. Thats why I wouldn't really be worried about losing my job for expressing my opinion.

Aflux
30-03-2008, 09:15 PM
I'm not talking about the diffrences between the companies I'm talking about the diffrences between my jobs and situation I am in as an 'employee' or w.e
My life would really not be effected if I was sacked from Habbox if I was sacked from the super market I'd have no money. Thats why I wouldn't really be worried about losing my job for expressing my opinion.
Oh right no, I enjoyed my job so I'm a bit dis-heartened but I suppose I had it coming because of my sarcastic-aggressive personality...

Can't say I'll be bothered for too long but yeah, good luck to my successor.

GommeInc
30-03-2008, 09:16 PM
^- Irony, haha.

Refer to my previous post about it both being the same.
A spelling mistake that is that simple doesn't make someone stupid. A person is stupid if they couldn't understand it "/

Also, in real life jobs you are paid for your work. On Habbox though, you don't unless you're higher management, which don't really do as much work as a content designer or rare value reporter... So a real life job is alot different than a Habbo job.

Aflux
30-03-2008, 09:17 PM
A spelling mistake that is that simple doesn't make someone stupid. A person is stupid if they couldn't understand it "/
Calm down, I wasn't being serious about a typo.

God, who made this a hate thread?

GommeInc
30-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Calm down, I wasn't being serious about a typo.

God, who made this a hate thread?
So why challenge our knowledge by calling me stupid :P

Aflux
30-03-2008, 09:19 PM
So why challenge our knowledge by calling me stupid :P
It was the irony of you spelling stupid wrong [which was obviously a typo].

Talking about people being stupid then spelling stupid wrong them selves - irony :D

GommeInc
30-03-2008, 09:20 PM

Talking about people being stupid then spelling stupid wrong them selves - irony :D
But I'm not stupid :( If I spelt typo wrong or made a comment about spelling then maybe :P

Lilian
30-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Shame haha, don't take much notice in the site though.

Talking about people being stupid then spelling stupid wrong them selves - irony

Lol.

Bomb-Head
30-03-2008, 09:32 PM

I said;

Why would Elkaa have anything to do with your firing :o

You done a great job with the Events Dept - thanks for all your work, you will be missed <3 :( :'(

Aflux
30-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Why would Elkaa have anything to do with your firing :o

You done a great job with the Events Dept - thanks for all your work, you will be missed <3 :( :'(
It was me, mistaking something for something else - THUS why I edited it.

Lies, I won't be missed :P

oJosh..
30-03-2008, 09:48 PM
You will mate, didn't even get to say Hi.

Bomb-Head
30-03-2008, 09:49 PM
It was me, mistaking something for something else - THUS why I edited it.

Lies, I won't be missed :P
Oh I see - and you will :'(

nvrspk4
31-03-2008, 06:30 AM
It was a struggle trying to keep you in line enough so that you could stay, guess you were bount to step over the line eventually :P

Bye Adam. You could be a real pain in the :rude: sometimes (you know what I'm talking about :P) but you were a great worker and I liked you alot :)

Stay around, you make things entertaining!

iCosmo
31-03-2008, 03:38 PM
I thought you meant he died :o

today
31-03-2008, 03:56 PM
It was a struggle trying to keep you in line enough so that you could stay, guess you were bount to step over the line eventually :P

Bye Adam. You could be a real pain in the :rude: sometimes (you know what I'm talking about :P) but you were a great worker and I liked you alot :)

Stay around, you make things entertaining!

I thought i was your pain in the *** :(

The Professor
31-03-2008, 04:15 PM
I thought i was your pain in the *** :(

Nah, that's me. We've had some pretty heated arguments over PM :P

It still makes me laugh how everyone is arguing over this "free speech" thing. There IS a way to express disagreement with things that have happened, but the way you do it makes all the difference. Again, I can only speak from my experience in articles, but there's criticism flying every which way in the staff forums, and because it's done in the right way it's allowed and often encouraged. That is precisely the reason for these feedback forums; for members to provide constructive criticism, or "free speech" as it should be.

The problems you get is when people start abusing this "free speech", adapting the word "free" to how they like it and start hurling abuse and insults left, right and centre. You then have management having to step in to break it up, which makes people upset that they can't abuse people, and your riots escalate as such. Strike the right tone and you can get whatever point across that you want :)

Hence mine and nvr's heated arguments :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!