PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Login error - Connection To Habbo Failed.

kreechin
31-03-2008, 03:01 PM
I've never had this problem before, but just now when I tried to access habbo, the HV loaded and then the client reloaded itself giving me an error and telling me to unblock ports, which I find quite strange as Habbo was working fine for me a few days ago, yet none of my firewall settings have been changed to stop me connecting to habbo :/

http://i25.tinypic.com/4qsiog.gif

Antony
31-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Have you tried reloading? If you have and it still doesnt work try allowing that IP in your firewall settings? Or contact your ISP they may have changed the settings their side.. !

31-03-2008, 06:44 PM
this happens on josh's desktop, but not on the laptop
it's weird

kreechin
02-04-2008, 08:24 PM
I reformatted yesterday night and it worked fine again, but then when I woke up this morning, again, it game me that error.
I disabled windows firewall and I've added the ports on my router so realisticaly it SHOULD be working. Damn thing :/
I've also reinstalled shockwave and still it refuses to work :/

MissAlice
02-04-2008, 08:35 PM
If you dont get the help you need here, and I'm assuming you can post in guest books? Why not make a post in www.habbo.co.uk/home/tm guest book asking for help. He's very switched on and may just be able to help you. Good luck :)

BlueMoon
04-04-2008, 09:06 PM
This is happening to me now. :rolleyes:

Monopoly
04-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Get it everytime I log in, reload usually fixes it. :)

Cryptoo
04-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Why do you need a firewall off/low or something for habbo :S

Decode
05-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Forward port 30001 and 30000 to your local ip.

BlueMoon
05-04-2008, 08:52 AM
Forward port 30001 and 30000 to your local ip.
Nah it's not that... tried it.

kreechin
05-04-2008, 10:15 PM
I've forwarded ports i've removed my firewall completely, it has nothing to do with my firewall.

kreechin
08-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Couldn't edit my last post so i thought I'd post a fix for it, if your getting the socket error either your firewall or something is blocking it, in my case My router firewall was not, nor was windows firewall, so I looked into it and realised I had a problem like this for a forum, not the fact i had a socket error on a port but i couldn't access it, so i looked in the file that had stopped me from accessing a forum i used before && boom, the habbo link was present in the file, so if you have the socket error but your sure its not your firewall go to all programs >> Run type in 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc' without the comma's and then open the 'host' file in notepad or another text editing program, and if it says something like '127.0.0.1 game.habbo.co.uk' or even if the habbo link is present remove it and the IP address before it and then save the file, and you'll be able to access habbo again.
I'm going to email this into habbo to see if they will add it to their list of socket error fixes. (Y)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!