PDA

View Full Version : [DE] Teleport Door in catalogue

Rakurim
01-04-2008, 01:50 PM
The new teleport door is now available in the catalogue (Habbohotel Germany):

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/147/teleporterka5.png (http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/147/teleporterka5.png)

It's the first Hotel with the new Teleports...

Slowpoke
01-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Nice! It's permanent then? I hope when we get it's a ten minute rare, it has potential.

Redacted
01-04-2008, 01:55 PM
There alot of space for more teleports:P

Maybe futuristic ones :P

womanizer
01-04-2008, 01:55 PM
lol people thought it was april fools.

Slowpoke
01-04-2008, 01:56 PM
There alot of space for more teleports:P

Maybe futuristic ones :P

There is space for more items in most sections. We'll just have to wait and see! ;)

lol people thought it was april fools.

I know!

brodeo
01-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Nice! It's permanent then? I hope when we get it's a ten minute rare, it has potential.

If it was only a ten minute rare there would be very few sets and after a while hardly any would be in circulation from being lost. Teleports are funny in that they always go astray, if you hand one from a pair to someone else, they hand it to someone else and then again its almost impossible to retrieve. That's why i think it should be permanent :)

Slowpoke
01-04-2008, 02:05 PM
If it was only a ten minute rare there would be very few sets and after a while hardly any would be in circulation from being lost. Teleports are funny in that they always go astray, if you hand one from a pair to someone else, they hand it to someone else and then again its almost impossible to retrieve. That's why i think it should be permanent :)

That's a good thing, it would mean they're are even harder to get a hold of which means it would have a good value; I'd hate to see it turn into another 0.5. :(

01-04-2008, 02:09 PM
i love them :)

Meanies
01-04-2008, 02:11 PM
There is space for more items in most sections. We'll just have to wait and see! ;)

Theres space in any section, they can just add new pages to that section :P

Robby
01-04-2008, 02:12 PM
6 creds :o

good price :D

brodeo
01-04-2008, 02:18 PM
That's a good thing, it would mean they're are even harder to get a hold of which means it would have a good value; I'd hate to see it turn into another 0.5. :(

I think it would be a great normal, maybe they'll sell them at 10 credits a pair or something seeing as they will be sought after. I think making it a super rare would destroy its purpose. A super 'teleport' won't appeal to much people, i think. I don't see the problem of it being a low value, besides Habbo will get more profit by making it an expensive, permanent item. Maybe they'll have it in for two weeks, so there is a sense of urgency so people buy lots before its gone.

AgnesIO
01-04-2008, 02:44 PM
I would love this on the uk.

They would look fab in things like 'schools' as a corridor!

Laurensh1
01-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Super's only fit if there not (alot) of recolours/other versions from..
Like aloe, and throne.

But a teleport..

Nice!

Punk-oho
01-04-2008, 04:10 PM
The new teleport door is now available in the catalogue (Habbohotel Germany):

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/147/teleporterka5.png (http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/147/teleporterka5.png)

It's the first Hotel with the new Teleports...

thats not true the habbo.ch has it too

offtopic (sorry) could anybody say me whats with me and aol

Rakurim
01-04-2008, 04:24 PM
habbo.ch had it ca. 2 or 3 minutes after Germany...

womanizer
01-04-2008, 04:35 PM
habbo.ch had it ca. 2 or 3 minutes after Germany...

Good they must be adding it to all hotels.

GhostFace-
01-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Lucky Germans :[

AgnesIO
01-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Lucky Germans :[

They got lucky >:{

its not fair

Fugato
01-04-2008, 07:12 PM
I don't see the problem of it being a low value, besides Habbo will get more profit by making it an expensive, permanent item. Maybe they'll have it in for two weeks, so there is a sense of urgency so people buy lots before its gone.

Habbo will make more profits if it's a super rare because more people will buy credits to buy them on the day - and then buy more credits to stock up, and buy more credits to buy more teleports, then someone may collect them all, sell them at a tremendous price which causes Habbos to buy more credits to pay for them..

Confusing, aye?

brodeo
02-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Habbo will make more profits if it's a super rare because more people will buy credits to buy them on the day - and then buy more credits to stock up, and buy more credits to buy more teleports, then someone may collect them all, sell them at a tremendous price which causes Habbos to buy more credits to pay for them..

Confusing, aye?

I always assumed the longer it was in, the more profit they make. Surely they can't have made more profit on that solarium, that was in the catalogue for a short time, than all the mode bars they have sold?

Xeros
02-04-2008, 12:18 PM
nice, cant wait for them to come onto UK.

Punk-oho
02-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Good they must be adding it to all hotels.
it's so :
habbo.ch/habbo.de has the same staffs it's logical that one of this both it must get first
( i must know it i'm from Switzerland)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!