PDA

View Full Version : Me bang head. Whats your worst injury?

Bef
14-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Hey, the most accident person ever strikes again, today in my school/youthy sorta thing i was messing bout with my mate and she pushed me and i fell and cracked my head open on the wall. It was fountaining with blood, blood all over the floor, my clothes, everywhere. I was just sitting there laughing but hey, i have weird reactions. Had to get carted to hospital in an ambulance. Neeee Naaw! Nenywho, i had gas and air :]
They said they could either stitch me up or use glue so i chose glue. (Is it real glue like superglue?) and um then i left. They were like, "you proberly have concussion. BYE!" Never gave me any leaflets or nothing telling me what to do. all they said was to keep the cut dry for 5 days. NO SHOWERING, which sucs as my hair is like matted with blood. I tried to sponge it out but its hard.
How can i wash my hair without getting water in the cut?
And whats your worst accident?

Digital
14-06-2005, 06:01 PM
erm........... i'll get back to u :)

Toes
14-06-2005, 06:05 PM
I went over my handel bars on my bike n had scabs all over my face!! ( nearly broke my nose but my bones r thick!! )

Bef
14-06-2005, 06:05 PM
erm........... i'll get back to u :)

Me need to wash my hair... CANT BE DIRRTTY!

My bones r weak... Ive broke my nose twice, broke the same bone in my wrist about 6 times. broke my collerbone, forever breaking fingers/toes but they dont count. Broke my knuckles twice. lol... broke 2 ribs before in a car crash but i think the worst was my head today, sooo much blood!

MYKE!
14-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Lol ive only ever broke my thumb and my nose before.
I broke my thumb by showing off in games lol:p
Once i fell down the stairs and my bottom teeth went through my lip.

Fingerboots
14-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Hah, I am like in warzones 24/7 but never broken anything in my life. I think I have just fallen over so much that I don't get hurt anymore. :P I've had a few fairly bad injuries..

-I was happily watching tv sitting on an excercise bike, peddling around, then OW my foot started to hurt. I got off, grabbed it and hopped around for a while as my sister laughed at me looking funny (pssh xD) then, ta da, hand covered in blood! I somehow crushed my toe when i pedelled around so it nearly came off. Niceee ;)
-When I fell off horse, winded myself and got a concussion in the process.
-Fell off bike in backyard and the handle bar somehow dug into my stomach. Never quite understood that one :P
-At swimming club, on this rock slope with my friend and I went to pick up a rock and dowwwn he goes smashing on the same one, with my thumb underneath it.
-Woahh, my sister also tried to pierce my ear with a stapler when I was about 9. :S

Toes
14-06-2005, 06:27 PM
I like the stapler one!! lmao

Digital
14-06-2005, 06:38 PM
i'm just unbreakable :D

habbox-stud
14-06-2005, 06:43 PM
lol, i have never broke a single bone in my body ever!
woops, i bet you anything that i'll break something within a week now i said that :(

Bef
14-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Yep your jinxed now ;]
And i like the stapler one... do u think i could pierce my lip like that?
O yer i forgot... when i was like 5 i fell backwards and bit all the way thru my tung... that apparently bled alot but i cant member

ChloeDust
14-06-2005, 07:43 PM
I aint ever broken a bone either, touch wood :l

I aint ever been to hospital for anything to be honest...lol oh yeh once actually..when i was born ;] lol the worst injury is erm...once i was standing on this wooden ledge like a fool and i had a wart on my finger LOL, and i fell over, scratched and grazed my knee and my wart got scratched off +o( thats about the worst it gets though lmao. But you been in the wars spanki Lmao.

-Touches wood :l

Bef
14-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Yep :[
Ive managed to get alot of the blood out my hair now but it was everywhere!
apparently your head bleeds the same or worse or something then when u slit an artery. It was squirting out like a fountain.

Fingerboots
14-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Yep your jinxed now ;]
And i like the stapler one... do u think i could pierce my lip like that?
O yer i forgot... when i was like 5 i fell backwards and bit all the way thru my tung... that apparently bled alot but i cant member
Lol, yeah I cant remember half of those things that happened to me either. Well I do, but I don't know how much it hurt or whatever. Owch, biting through your tongue eh? :P
Haha the stapler one, I was just crazy to let her go anywhere near my ear, she actually got halfway through!

Bef
14-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Ewww, lucky ears dont bleed much... In primary school this boy attacked this girl with a staple gun... that wasn't very nice... He stapled her cheek as i remember.

ChloeDust
14-06-2005, 07:53 PM
aaah >.<, i use to fall over a lot, and graze my knee and get bruises, also i use to bang my mouth alot, when i was young i was in this kitchen shop, and i was laughing and running about, and i was about counter height, i went running towards this granite counter (Very hard >.<) and chipped my tooth, aah i remember the feeling >.<

Blader_Boy
14-06-2005, 08:25 PM
All you people that have never broken bones are lucky!! i've broken both wrsits! first was playing football and second was playing golf and getting in a mess around fight... lol anyways second was by far the worst as i had to have surgery to have a big lump of metal and some nails in my wrist.. nice :rolleyes:

Edit: Chipped 2 teeth aswell that wasnt nice, had a beer bottle hit into my face - axidental while i was drinking :(

hedgeog325
14-06-2005, 09:32 PM
my worst accident was when i nearly cracked my head open when i was about 2-5 years old and i could have nearly died :o

:Hazel
15-06-2005, 12:19 AM
Mine would have to be when i damaged my ligmaments in my ankle. I play football and I went in for a challenge and my ankle bent the wrong way. Jeez my ankle hurts now when i think about it, lol. It hurt alot and i couldnt play any sport for a good few months. :(

la-ur-en
16-06-2005, 05:43 PM
I have never broke anything... but... i nearly could have died on time.
My horse was lame so my yard decided to let me ride this new horse that was absoloutely crazy and let me try and school it. When i was sorting out my stirrups (looking back on it i was so stupit, i didn't even do up my girth so it was so loose) and the horse took off with me, and my friend was lunging her horse at the top of the school (lunge means - when someone stands in the middle and holds onto a rope that is connected to the horses head and makes the horse go round in circles in canter and trot) and her horse was cantering. And the horse i was on extended cantered up to the top of the school and my friend seen me coming and tried 2 pull the rope up so i could go under it, but my neck got caught in the rope and i got pulled off the back of the horse, and i had a rope burn right across my neck and across my face and stupidly i wasn't wearing my body protector, so i could have broke my back, and when i went to the hospital, they said that if the rope had gone any deeper in it could have blocked off my wind pipe. I was SO scared, but then the next day i went back and won 1st place in the jumping with the same horse, but didnt do so well in the games and dressage unfortunately.

cocaine
16-06-2005, 07:18 PM
I haven't broken anything yet -

Exept for my Collar Bone :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!