PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo 'is best player in world'

Clowgon
02-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo is better than AC Milan's world player of the year Kaka, according to Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster.
The 23-year-old scored against Roma on Tuesday to take his tally to 36 goals for the season, while Kaka's form has dipped in Serie A.
"Ronaldo has already overtaken Kaka after (the Brazilian's) recent slump," said the German coach."Right now, Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player in the world."

Kaka beat Ronaldo into third place in the voting for Fifa's world player of the year award last December, with Barcelona's Lionel Messi in second. But Ronaldo's mesmeric form this season has seen the Portuguese winger move to the top of many observers' lists.

I think we all know why he said that. He thinks that by saying that ronnie will come join him at Real. Personally i think that will never happen. I can see ronnie at the club for about. 1-7 years more.

mangle
02-04-2008, 06:01 PM
According to numerous reports Ronaldo is making noises that he may want to leave. My dads work colleague is a season ticket holder and says some nights he just CBA and is not interested in it whatsoever.

AH WELL
Hope he stays :)

Discharge Man
02-04-2008, 06:08 PM
He is, yes - whether he stays or not is another question because he's only in the game for the money - and Real Madrid seem to have a lot of that!

Jordie
02-04-2008, 06:15 PM
he will stay at united.

BlueMoon
02-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Aren't children told to listen to they're mothers? He's off to Real Madrid then. ;)

e5
02-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Christano Ronaldo delivers again and again and again he is most definately the best player in the world :).

Clowgon
02-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Christano Ronaldo delivers again and again and again he is most definately the best player in the world :).

You never know, he might play for Villa one day. :)

Discharge Man
02-04-2008, 07:57 PM
You never know, he might play for Villa one day. :)
Or QPR - the way they're going.

Browney
02-04-2008, 08:01 PM
I hate to say it but I wouldnt be surprised if he did. Its closer to home, more money and one of the biggest clubs in the world. I mean, United is definately the biggest club in the UK but Real are world class. If he has any honour though, he'll stay. United saw the potential in him and made him one of football's biggest stars. But unfortunately as so often seen before, every man has his price.

Cavaz
02-04-2008, 08:01 PM
he will stay at united. but yeh he is the best. nd for portugal woot. that goal was awesome , header.

StefanCampbell
02-04-2008, 09:32 PM
I hate people who think spanish clubs are much more popular and richer then U.K clubs, fact of the matter is, 6 of the top 10 richest clubs in the world are british, it's looking like 3 of the last 4 teams in europes premier championship will be English, so stop ******* off spanish when it's no where near the standard of the premiership.

Discharge Man
02-04-2008, 09:37 PM
I hate people who think spanish clubs are much more popular and richer then U.K clubs, fact of the matter is, 6 of the top 10 richest clubs in the world are british, it's looking like 3 of the last 4 teams in europes premier championship will be English, so stop ******* off spanish when it's no where near the standard of the premiership.
Why are you going off on one - we were discussing the possibilities, not fobbing off the Premiership?

Plus, you're wrong anyway about the richest clubs. Oh, and in technicality - Real Madrid are the richest club in the world because 84% of Manchester United's worth is debt.[1]

[1] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richest_football_clubs

Correct me if I'm wrong

StefanCampbell
02-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Well i guess skysports news were lieing to there viewers? i doubt that tbh with you.

EDIT: and yes you were wrong, 7/20 of the richest top 20 clubs in the world are british, so yeh. enough said.

http://www.eufootball.biz/Finance/1502088-Football-Money-League-2008-Deloitte.html

Discharge Man
03-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Well i guess skysports news were lieing to there viewers? i doubt that tbh with you.

EDIT: and yes you were wrong, 7/20 of the richest top 20 clubs in the world are british, so yeh. enough said.

http://www.eufootball.biz/Finance/1502088-Football-Money-League-2008-Deloitte.html
I'm not wrong though - you are.

You claimed that 6 of the top 10 richest clubs are British - which they are not. I never actually claimed anything. Hell, you even backed yourself up with statistics that prove yourself wrong.

Nereo
05-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Ronaldo rocks and I dont think Real Madrid are that much bigger than Man Utd anymore. Both financially and on the pitch

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!