PDA

View Full Version : team fortress 2 update

Rent-a-car
02-04-2008, 09:51 PM
yeah they fixed the crouch jump exploit on tf2 where you could skywalk on hydro and dustbowl, underground walk on gravelpit and get to the cow etc on 2fort i loved doing it :( too bad though the massive bad thing about the update is that they have made it so when you invuln a number of team mates, your invuln drains quicker :(

Jamesy
02-04-2008, 11:03 PM
yeah they fixed the crouch jump exploit on tf2 where you could skywalk on hydro and dustbowl, underground walk on gravelpit and get to the cow etc on 2fort i loved doing it :( too bad though the massive bad thing about the update is that they have made it so when you invuln a number of team mates, your invuln drains quicker :(

not to dump on your thread but you've reported a really uninteresting update.

Wait for goldrush ;)

mat64
02-04-2008, 11:08 PM
Yeh, not a big change really. Just more balencing and fixing things.

Jamesy
02-04-2008, 11:15 PM
they should balance the ******* scout.

That class is the single most annoying one out there.

Rent-a-car
03-04-2008, 12:58 AM
Not a big change?

LMAO fixing the crouch-jump exploit means the end of easily exploiting all maps

You could do crouch-jump exploit on any map, and most maps were vulnerable to the exploit, as most maps had parts on top of a crouch-jump part where engineers could place teleporters, take 2fort for example

this is a youtube video I found on the 2fort crouch-jump exploits:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nO0EJsQrAL8

Theres not many servers on tf2 and me and this dude I met on tf2 went to about 50 of the servers crouch-jumping and about 10 of the servers probably complained to steam about it.

You just imagine being able to put your head through the ceiling on every map using that exploit? and being able to place teleporters above the places which you jump upthrough.

take gravelpit for example, in the tunnel in site a you could place a teleporter above the tunnel, leading on a box which you would think will just trap you there, you jump up at the side of the box and you fall under the map, being able to build sentries and being able to shoot people when they can't see you or kill you from above

Neil
03-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Not a big change?

LMAO fixing the crouch-jump exploit means the end of easily exploiting all maps

You could do crouch-jump exploit on any map, and most maps were vulnerable to the exploit, as most maps had parts on top of a crouch-jump part where engineers could place teleporters, take 2fort for example

this is a youtube video I found on the 2fort crouch-jump exploits:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nO0EJsQrAL8

Theres not many servers on tf2 and me and this dude I met on tf2 went to about 50 of the servers crouch-jumping and about 10 of the servers probably complained to steam about it.

You just imagine being able to put your head through the ceiling on every map using that exploit? and being able to place teleporters above the places which you jump upthrough.

take gravelpit for example, in the tunnel in site a you could place a teleporter above the tunnel, leading on a box which you would think will just trap you there, you jump up at the side of the box and you fall under the map, being able to build sentries and being able to shoot people when they can't see you or kill you from above

It's not really a big change to be honest, they just patched a bug in the game, hundreds of games patch bugs all the time the fact you can't cheat anymore just isn't something new to people :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!