PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero III: Legend OF Rock:Xbox 360:Xbox Live

Oidz
03-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Right, tommorow I'm going to town with a few mates and they are getting Guitar Hero III after I just got Rainbow Six Vegas@ 2 - 2 Weeks Ago Day It Came Out. My mates said it's suppose to be a fun game and we all can play each other via xbox live on Guitar Hero III.

I've had xbox live like a year and a half now with some mega good games btw names KOOLTOM on xbox live.

Back to the point anyone have the game or know if it is worth be spending £65 with 70 song tracks, the game, and guitar all added. I look on youtube and it looks like really hard button smashing but then again looks fun. Would you reccomend it

benjamin
03-04-2008, 05:04 PM
depends if you're into that sort of thing really.
i would reccomend it, but no use buying it if you don't think you'll get your monies worth out of it.

Oidz
03-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Yeh I'm into the rock gaming genre I just really wanted to see your opinion of what else you can do because it'll be good if online you can watch other people play and see how well they do.

-Eyeless-
03-04-2008, 05:07 PM
ITS AMAZING and you dont have to button bash. To start of with do a few songs on easy then go to medium and rock out :)

Oidz
03-04-2008, 05:09 PM
They're also selling the game for £37.99 Can I buy the game without the guitar. Or is it much more fun with the guitar?

benjamin
03-04-2008, 05:10 PM
complete waste of money without the guitar lol
They're also selling the game for £37.99 Can I buy the game without the guitar. Or is it much more fun with the guitar?

Oidz
03-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Thank you, I will be getting it tommorow gotta go get some money out at the AMT Barclays bank. They limit me to £50 a day because im 15 but luckily i got £30 in my wallet.

DarkSquiffy
03-04-2008, 06:45 PM
BUY ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!1

Lmao sorry [:
But yeah srsly its worth every penny ;]

Josh-H
03-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Dude, Guitar Hero is my favourite franchise. I absolutley love it. Keep playing it and go through the difficulties and its very rewarding.

Seriously, just buy it!

Alan_Carr
03-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Right, tommorow I'm going to town with a few mates and they are getting Guitar Hero III after I just got Rainbow Six Vegas@ 2 - 2 Weeks Ago Day It Came Out. My mates said it's suppose to be a fun game and we all can play each other via xbox live on Guitar Hero III.

I've had xbox live like a year and a half now with some mega good games btw names KOOLTOM on xbox live.

Back to the point anyone have the game or know if it is worth be spending £65 with 70 song tracks, the game, and guitar all added. I look on youtube and it looks like really hard button smashing but then again looks fun. Would you reccomend it

Get mummy to buy it.

Coheed&Cambria
03-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Ive got it on wii :D

Ive got and played 1, 2 and 3 all on expert and its an amazing experience playing the games and harder modes.

Kardan
03-04-2008, 10:43 PM
It's brilliant, and without the guitar you won't be able to fully complete the game due to the speed of some songs :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!