PDA

View Full Version : Windows Live Messenger Problem

H0BJ0B
03-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Hey Guys,

Recently new people that add me can talk to me and I'm on thier list but at the top, it's got the message -
"Person is not on your contact list - Add them to your contact list"
I click add them but nothing happens.

Anyway to fix this?

Thanks,
Danny.

DaveTaylor
03-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Hey Guys,

Recently new people that add me can talk to me and I'm on thier list but at the top, it's got the message -
"Person is not on your contact list - Add them to your contact list"
I click add them but nothing happens.

Anyway to fix this?

Thanks,
Danny.

Seems the contact server is having problems today, as my msn keeps crashing due to "host connection with contact server" it's just a error at the moment, i say give it 24 hours and it should be back to normal

Flisker
03-04-2008, 10:34 PM
I havent had this problem today :S

Recursion
04-04-2008, 07:53 AM
I havent had this problem today :S

ditto.

xxMATTGxx
04-04-2008, 08:14 AM
Didn't have this problem last night or today. Strange ;]

H0BJ0B
04-04-2008, 02:17 PM
I didn't say it was today or yesterday. It's just been happening for a while and I don't understand why.

e5
04-04-2008, 02:21 PM
This could be for 2 reasons:

1) Someone added you to a convosatition with one of their contacts and then leaving it, resulting with you and this unknown contact in the same convosation together where you get the option to add them.

2) You have recently removed one of you contacts, but DIDN'T block them, meaning they can talk to you but you can't click them to message them as you removed them but they didn't removed you, giving you the option to add them back.

When clicking to add them back and it doesn't let you may be because of technical difficulties with msn, not you.

Hope this helped :)

Toughened
04-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Just uninstall it and install it again.

H0BJ0B
05-04-2008, 02:35 AM
e5, that isn't what I mean so no, sorry.

Toughened, done that 4+ times.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!