PDA

View Full Version : Rare values reports

jesus
06-04-2008, 08:30 PM
How come when normal users report rare values, a lot of the staff say that it's not colourful or laid out well enough when their content isn't going on the site or anything?

They are only reporting values, not making a work of art. :)

Immenseman
15-04-2008, 08:31 PM
*late reply* I don't encourage this and have mentioned it a few times. It does look better but it's not 100% necessary. It's not really harming anyone by people commenting saying it though.

Ugawa
19-04-2008, 03:39 PM
I usually only put nice layout as just another compliment, the only thing i comment on is if they use bright green. But that's only because I can't read it very easily, I have to squint =]

XX

Alkaz
19-04-2008, 03:43 PM
It always make it look nicer and in my eyes it also shows there dedication. If they are willing to make it look better every report then there must be some kind of dedication to want the job to do it every time thy report.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
22-04-2008, 05:15 PM
Yeah i find it easier for the reader and more impressive and i feel more proud of myself when i see a colourfull report

so basically you dont need to be over the top but you might want to have some colour in there to make them better

Hope It Helped

-Danube-
04-05-2008, 09:59 PM
It's nothing to do with the colours and layout really it just makes people stand out with the report because if everyone reported like this

Throne
54CS - Seen Twice

And then list more rares it would be boring and we wouldn't remeber anyone. Like when i look at a report i get used to how a certain person reports which makes me think "o it's that person who uses purple alot" or summet like that and when they do more reports i can then pass there name on to the team when the trails come around. Hope this clears your question up :D.

jesus
06-05-2008, 09:45 AM
I usually only put nice layout as just another compliment, the only thing i comment on is if they use bright green. But that's only because I can't read it very easily, I have to squint =]

XXI've seen quite a few comments from you and a few others saying 'next time use colour and lay it out better' so I was just wondering why. I can understand if it's green it would be hard to see. :)

Thanks for all the other replies. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!