PDA

View Full Version : Need improvements

Decode
07-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Ive just finished coding a layout for flatfilecms (it will be the default templatge). But it looks crap! anyone got any ideas how to improve it. Link:

http://86.152.209.69/flatfilecms

+Rep for ideas

~Tom

RYANNNNN
07-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Not really a fan of it with the 1px lines and boxes out of the side but good try.

Decode
07-04-2008, 04:06 PM
k, i replaced one of the boxes with a 1px border, but im not sure what to do with the other 2, i dont want all the boxes to look the same :(

Florx
07-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Well for a start we can't see the stylesheet because you have linked it to localhost and my localhost doesn't have that file on it.

Hit counter data will not be recorded because this file does not exits.

Make sense no?

Decode
07-04-2008, 04:26 PM
Well for a start we can't see the stylesheet because you have linked it to localhost and my localhost doesn't have that file on it.

Make sense no?
The stylesheet error is sorted, sorry about that :(

The hit couter error is because the page you visited hadnt been created yet, so the page would have been something like /flatfilecms/site.php?page=8287632626. Its there to stop people going to random urls and adding pointless stats info to the files.

Decode
07-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Also, i forgot to +rep you for ideas/suggestons.

Make sense no?
Thanks, +Rep for telling me about that glitch.

Not really a fan of it with the 1px lines and boxes out of the side but good try.

Thanks for your suggestions, +Rep.

Also, i fixed the layout for ff/safari.

EDIT: Need to spread to give a rep to you RYANNNNN.

RedCrisps(i think)/77.98.17.115 You cant get into my admin system, so dont start trying :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!