PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Custom Games

Turbanators
07-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Anyone up tonight for doing some custom games? Me and Bren have just spent like a hour playing this really fun game. The map is called "dig to china" and it's a infection fun game, one main zombie spawns and walks really slow while all the other people spawn next to him and have to break down all these barracades to get out of the map.

Once out the map, theres turrets and stuff to kill the zombies, it'll take like 10 minutes for the main zombie to come kill you, he can't die only if you assasinate him from behind, (can only do that once, it's the rules) so that way if the zombies keep dieing the main zombie can take it into his own hands, but he sure does walk slow.

It's really fun :) Anyone up for it? Post your names here. We need 12 - 16 people because it's more fun that way.

Crazy Bartender
BrenFoxIf all the slots of members on this Forum are full, we'll invite other people from our list. Cya ;)

Jordy
07-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Heya I haven't been on halo 3 for ages and I intend to spend tonight on COD4, but it sounds an interesting map what map is it on and any chance of a download of it? :D

Turbanators
07-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Erm, Brens mate indendidly had it but since I've played it I can pop it on my File Share, along with the custom rules that were saved :)

Add Crazy Bartender and I'll pop you a message when they're on my file share.

Later tonight that will be :D

yido
07-04-2008, 07:30 PM
kkkkkk

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

c[__]
07-04-2008, 07:37 PM
We will need to sort out the infected stuff.

Turbanators
07-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Okie :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!