PDA

View Full Version : This lad.

Antallica
08-04-2008, 09:31 AM
He takes the mick out of my hair, coz its long.

So today, i punched him across the face,
And now i have half an hour tomorrow.

If he continues to do it?
Should i take it further?

P.S i am in school, so dont ask, today???? its only 10:34 blah.

brapp
08-04-2008, 09:36 AM
if ur a boy with long hair uve gotta be ready to have the piss taken out of you rly.

Dan2nd
08-04-2008, 09:45 AM
Not that theres anything wrong with having long hair but like the dude said above people will take the mick (It happens to my mate all the time) theres no point in getting wound up about it though just laugh along with them and take the piss out of their appearence in some way.

Klydo
08-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Just reply with..

"At least I'm not bald"

No matter if he is bald or not, it will stick in his mind all day and check his head in the mirror when he gets home for sure. As anyone willing to take the mick out of someone's appearance have a low confidence in their own appearance.

kerplunkwozere
08-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Just reply with..

"At least I'm not bald"

No matter if he is bald or not, it will stick in his mind all day and check his head in the mirror when he gets home for sure. As anyone willing to take the mick out of someone's appearance have a low confidence in their own appearance.
no he wont :S

08-04-2008, 10:09 AM
get a can of hair removal spray or cream
and smother his head

Klydo
08-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Yes he will, as he's shallow so that will be his thoughts all day.

Bojangles
08-04-2008, 10:31 AM
You did the right thing, if he does it again, smack him again. Hes not going to keep picking on you if you give him a good knuckle sandwich each time is he?

FlyingJesus
08-04-2008, 10:52 AM

lol exactly what I was thinking

If I were you I'd either just cut your hair (because no, it isn't rebellious and no, it doesn't look better when you finally realise) or shut yourself up about it - why bother hitting someone just because of something you're doing? Bit of a strange concept.

Klydo
08-04-2008, 10:56 AM
lol exactly what I was thinking

If I were you I'd either just cut your hair (because no, it isn't rebellious and no, it doesn't look better when you finally realise) or shut yourself up about it - why bother hitting someone just because of something you're doing? Bit of a strange concept.
So you're saying that guys shouldn't have long hair and you agree with the person shouting abuse?

Thing is the world's most famous male model has long hair, Fabio :P

FlyingJesus
08-04-2008, 10:58 AM
I used to have hair that went all the way down my back and a fair few of my friends had pretty long hair too back in the day, so I think I'm quite justified in my opinion, having been on both sides.

shizzle
08-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Talk it out, unless your strong :D

Technologic
08-04-2008, 01:25 PM
if ur a boy with long hair uve gotta be ready to have the piss taken out of you rly.
Practically every boy in my school has medium-long hair... What's wrong with it?

Energizer
08-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Practically every boy in my school has medium-long hair... What's wrong with it?
it looks proper stupid if it's too long.

shizzle
08-04-2008, 01:51 PM
it looks proper stupid if it's too long.
Medium long hair is alright but not proper long.

Misawa
08-04-2008, 02:59 PM
At least he didn't call you Jesus.

YoManGo!
08-04-2008, 05:07 PM
So you're saying that guys shouldn't have long hair and you agree with the person shouting abuse?

Thing is the world's most famous male model has long hair, Fabio :P

theres a marked difference between male models and teenage boys
teenage boys with long hair = ewww

if you grow your hair and can't deal with people abusing you over it then just cut it rly

Virgin Mary
08-04-2008, 05:25 PM
I don't get why though cos it's not like boys who have long hair style it or get it feathered or layered or anything nice. I don't think it's attractive either.

YoManGo!
08-04-2008, 05:45 PM
for the most part, it's hideous

cocaine
08-04-2008, 06:01 PM
wow if you punched someone across the face because they said "haha you have long hair" then you really need anger management..

Zak
08-04-2008, 06:39 PM
across the face? lol

Mounta1nGoat
13-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Try egging him on when he does it next so he is the one who starts the fight make sure people see and know that. Just make sure all injuries to him are when he tries to do make a move. Tipping him up is always a good one if he lunges or runs at you :).

Jade-x-x
13-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Try getting a hair cut?

Thetan
13-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Keep the hair, just ignore him. I like long hair, nobody bothers me about mine.

kerplunkwozere
13-04-2008, 03:46 PM
because they thing ur a girl lol
Keep the hair, just ignore him. I like long hair, nobody bothers me about mine.

Swearwolf
13-04-2008, 03:49 PM
long hair on boys suits some and doesnt others... i know it suits me cos ive had both and people always seem to prefer me with long.

I'd tell him to shut the hell up :)

blackops121
13-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Well Personally I Would Kick The Living Day Lights Out Of Him, lol
But Violence Proberly Dosn't Solve Any Problems,

Just Act Cool, Go Along With It Clearly State You Want Nothing To Do With Him And Walk On Or Maybe Even Make A Smart Comment Back,

This Might Lead Out As A Fight Because They May Think You Are Saying A Taunt Of Violence,
Dont Act Like A Geek Tho, No Offense To Anyone, Stand Your Ground If He/She Approches You Dont Tolerate Anything From Him But Try Not Start A Fight,

If Your School Has Some Sort Of Guidence Teacher Or Pupil Support, Contact Him/her Immedietly And Report It.

Hope This Helps, May Not Be So Good As I Have Never Personally Been Bullied.

-Blackops121

Ugawa
13-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Theres load sof boys at my skl with long hair,

ppl usually take the piss but u gotta expect it teenagers can be cruel, try takin the piss out of something of theirs?

XX

leah
14-04-2008, 09:39 PM
sorry but that made me laugh! "good old knuckle snadwhich" LOL

You did the right thing, if he does it again, smack him again. Hes not going to keep picking on you if you give him a good knuckle sandwich each time is he?

shizzle
15-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Theres load sof boys at my skl with long hair,

ppl usually take the piss but u gotta expect it teenagers can be cruel, try takin the piss out of something of theirs?

XX
It is some new trend I suppose.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!