PDA

View Full Version : COD4 - Official looking for a Clan thread

j4k3
08-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Post here if your looking for a clan on COD4

Like I am.

BlueMoon
08-04-2008, 02:20 PM
www.killrepeat.com (http://www.habboxforum.com/www.killrepeat.com)

Solves your problems. :)

Viruz
08-04-2008, 05:27 PM
www.freewebs.com/xunitx (http://www.freewebs.com/xunitx)

sock
08-04-2008, 06:51 PM
ruthless i fort u were gna join UKrS?

Alan_Carr
08-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Im looking for a clan.

BlueMoon
08-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Im looking for a clan.
Your in one...

Camy
08-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Nothings reli happening with kr on cod4 reli tho.
I still have KR in my clan tag, but nobodys invited me to anything except forza yet :/

DarkSquiffy
08-04-2008, 08:19 PM
I need a clan but not alot of people take me srsly. "Because im a girl"
I still kick everyones *** though (:

yido
08-04-2008, 08:20 PM
She does looool

Camy
08-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I've seen that in games before, guys making a fool of girls playing it, but the majority of the time the girls kick their *** lol.

And tbh, u being scottish u shud be able to pwn whether ur a girl or not lolzz :lol:

Neil
08-04-2008, 09:07 PM

My friend thought that about my girlfriend, she kicked my butt in a game of CoD, I was telling him and he was like "haha you must really suck" so he played her and she kicked his butt too xD
I think it's sad that people will act so stupid when a girl plays games, like I know alot of guys that find a girl that plays games and then they're like "what's your gamertag!? can I have your MSN?! where do you live? Can we meet? What do you look like?"

It's really funny, quite alot of people on habbox do it xD

Alan_Carr
09-04-2008, 07:46 AM
My friend thought that about my girlfriend, she kicked my butt in a game of CoD, I was telling him and he was like "haha you must really suck" so he played her and she kicked his butt too xD
I think it's sad that people will act so stupid when a girl plays games, like I know alot of guys that find a girl that plays games and then they're like "what's your gamertag!? can I have your MSN?! where do you live? Can we meet? What do you look like?"

It's really funny, quite alot of people on habbox do it xD

Lol yeah exactly, i always see that happening, and they say they're going "easy" on the girl, when the girl kills em :D

RSTurbo
09-04-2008, 08:23 AM
Well i know loads of girl players on cod4 and some i know are like 10th prestige and really good!

Well, i am looking for a clan im 4th prestige level 40 and im just looking for a clan thats on gamebattles and that plays clan matches.

Thanks, Josh

BlueMoon
09-04-2008, 02:21 PM
I know a girl who plays COD4... shes only good because shes a City fan. :P

sock
09-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Camy and DarkSquiffy add me on xbl - TheCodeth

You can have trials for UKrS which is a proper clan on gamebattles looking for players.

RSTurbo
09-04-2008, 04:43 PM
I know a girl who plays COD4... shes only good because shes a City fan. :P

I know a girl who is a city fan called CHE GUAVARA 2 on xbox

Camy
09-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Camy and DarkSquiffy add me on xbl - TheCodeth

You can have trials for UKrS which is a proper clan on gamebattles looking for players.

Ahhh I was wondering who TheCodeth was when you added me earlier lol.

Em, I'll see what happens with KR first, and knowing my luck if I went into a trial I'd be crap.
I got 15 kills on hs&d on chinatown erlier, was soo funny, I used an airstrike, killed 5, got another one :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!