PDA

View Full Version : Cod4 New Maps

DarkSquiffy
10-04-2008, 06:03 PM
I have a complaint so if you dont like pointless ranting, BE GONE! Haha.
Everyone knows that the Call of Duty 4 Map Pack was in the marketplace for 800MS and a considerable amout of people spent money on them. But today i found out the double XP had gone and the maps were in the playlists which i was happy about, until some clan came in without the new maps and still got to play on them.
We just all wasted our money on something thats now FREE.
How annoying!?

Neil
10-04-2008, 06:09 PM
How do you know they didn't have them? :S

DarkSquiffy
10-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Because most were level 10 or so (not prestige) and they said they had never played the maps before so everyone was asking if they had bought the maps and they hadnt :S

mangle
10-04-2008, 06:13 PM
I've heard they're free aswell ;\

Neil
10-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Because most were level 10 or so (not prestige) and they said they had never played the maps before so everyone was asking if they had bought the maps and they hadnt :S

There could be other accounts on the 360s they own with the maps xD

I've heard they're free aswell ;\

They're not free on the marketplace but if people can play them without paying I want my points back -.-

lilt-lover
10-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Same
thats like
absolutely crap ¬_¬

Andeeh
10-04-2008, 06:16 PM
I heard about this yesterday if its true i am gonna complain.

mangle
10-04-2008, 06:17 PM
LOL We all were saying we were going to sue IW

ahaha!

Andeeh
10-04-2008, 06:18 PM
LOL We all were saying we were going to sue IW

ahaha!
who us?

c[__]
10-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Just to point out it says "We don't accept refunds" or something around that context whilst downloading.

DarkSquiffy
10-04-2008, 06:21 PM
There could be other accounts on the 360s they own with the maps xD
Possibly but i doubt it.

They're not free on the marketplace but if people can play them without paying I want my points back -.-
Yeah it still says 800ms points but you get to play the new maps anyway.

I heard about this yesterday if its true i am gonna complain.
You better get complaining then (:

Andeeh
10-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Yeah it still says 800ms points but you get to play the new maps anyway.

You better get complaining then (:

i can just send an email to iw regarding wether its true or not doubt ill get a reply.

i mean i payed £6 for something thats now free.

DarkSquiffy
10-04-2008, 06:27 PM
i can just send an email to iw regarding wether its true or not doubt ill get a reply.

i mean i payed £6 for something thats now free.

They'll probably deny it but noobs kept coming into the room asking if there were new maps out so obv didnt know about them, but still got to play :L

Andeeh
10-04-2008, 06:27 PM
They'll probably deny it but noobs kept coming into the room asking if there were new maps out so obv didnt know about them, but still got to play :L
What i thought was wen u search for games and u got new maps then u only played with others in dat game with new maps.

DarkSquiffy
10-04-2008, 06:32 PM
What i thought was wen u search for games and u got new maps then u only played with others in dat game with new maps.
I thought so too, or if you didnt have the maps you were kiked but theres people who just got the game without the maps and are still getting in ;S

Neil
10-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Like I said before, another account on the 360 they're playing on may already have the maps, so they will be able to play them aswell, I was reading xbox.com forums and alot of people say when someone without the maps is in a game and one of the new maps comes up into the rotation they get kicked while the game is loading

DarkSquiffy
10-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Like I said before, another account on the 360 they're playing on may already have the maps, so they will be able to play them aswell, I was reading xbox.com forums and alot of people say when someone without the maps is in a game and one of the new maps comes up into the rotation they get kicked while the game is loading

Its likely but i do know someone who hasnt bought the maps on any account (and nobody else uses the 360). Plus a guy today was wondering how he was playing the new maps so i said he'll probably get kiked during loading but he played the whole map and another new one.

Alan_Carr
10-04-2008, 07:12 PM
I seriously hope that they're not free lmao.

DarkSquiffy
11-04-2008, 06:40 AM
I seriously hope that they're not free lmao.
Me too but its not looking to good.

Ashley 12344
11-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Hope they can play 'em.
Its awful if you just get kicked whatever % of the time, and is forcing people to pay for new maps or have a shabby online experience.

So hopefully they are free :)

DarkSquiffy
11-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Hope they can play 'em.
Its awful if you just get kicked whatever % of the time, and is forcing people to pay for new maps or have a shabby online experience.

So hopefully they are free :)
If i didnt have the maps i would agree but hundreds of people payed good money for them and now its like a big scam =S

Neil
11-04-2008, 05:21 PM
If i didnt have the maps i would agree but hundreds of people payed good money for them and now its like a big scam =S

It isn't, players without the maps get kicked, they're not free, those people you were in a game with obviously lied

And who really cares it's only £5, that's nothing

Camy
11-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Well theres no way the could get them for free tbh.
You needed to download them, because they arent on the cod4 disk. You had to pay to download them, so there was no way of getting the extra maps without paying.

So tbh, its pretty impossible to get them, without gettig them off marketplace or the game of the year disk.

But I suppose someone will hav hacked it or something by now.

Cryptoo
11-04-2008, 05:38 PM
WHAAAT?!
I'd be raging but like iv not came across the ones without them

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!