PDA

View Full Version : [NEED] HabboStudios.com Event Team

Ajschamps
11-04-2008, 03:04 AM
Hello everyone! I'm an Admin at HabboStudios.com ( A Semi-popular US forum) and we need some events team members!

Our events team is seperated into two teams. Campaign and Development team. So there are plently of jobs for you!

The difference between the two jobs:

Campaign Team-This group does things mainly on habbo. They are mainly in charge of planning and running on-habbo activities and habbo-related competitions.

Development Team-This group is mainly in charge of on-forum activities. They are incharge of keeping the current community happy, while researching the forum looking for new perks to add to the forum. This group would be in-charge of making the current features on the forum (for ex: Superstar, arcade,ect) better.

Please register at HabboStudios.com (http://www.habbostudios.com/) and read the following thread http://www.habbostudios.com/showthread.php?p=54634

Edit: We could also use some "Graphics" members for the Graphics Team. Give me a PM @ HabboStudios.com My username is Ajschamps

Thank you,
Ajschamps

Ajschamps
12-04-2008, 05:42 PM
All questions can either be posted here, Or PM'ed through HabboxForum or HabboStudios.com .

Fehm
12-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Im Happy to help. Just PM me for my email address because i dont want to post it to everyone:D te he

thanks

-KSinner

Ajschamps
14-04-2008, 01:46 AM
Im Happy to help. Just PM me for my email address because i dont want to post it to everyone:D te he

thanks

-KSinner

PM'ed. Thanks for the interest.

Cezphus
14-04-2008, 02:04 AM
How much work is involved in being part of the Graphics Team?

Ajschamps
16-04-2008, 03:56 AM
How much work is involved in being part of the Graphics Team?

Creating banners/graphics for the forum skin ect.

Nereo
17-04-2008, 12:28 PM
what does "semi-popular" mean? Do you get any visitors or what? Help me out here ;)

Ajschamps
22-04-2008, 03:36 AM
Well not near as popular as HD,ect but we get a decent amount of daily hits.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!