PDA

View Full Version : Super Spy - Ends 5th May

leah
12-04-2008, 09:48 AM
You are a super spy working for one of the most top secret agencies in the world: Habbox. You need to come up with one weapon of choice to acompany you on your latest mission. You need to decide what the weapon is called, and what powers it has. The most unique, powerful, interesting weapon will win the competition.

Good luck Secret Agents, and remember, Habbox's life is in your hands!

Competition Terms And Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 3 HC Sofas!

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: LeahBaby--Ox
Habbox Name: LeahBaby--Ox
My entry:-

This competition will run until 5th May 2008 unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes LeahBaby--Ox will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions:
To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Rafiki
13-04-2008, 07:09 AM
Habbo Name: rolat
Habbox Name: rafiki
My entry:-The shopdy shoo Wepon, The powers are it has a magical force and when set off it can turn u invisble and make the other's freze, If you see this wepon and you get frozen
you cant turn back.

infatuation
13-04-2008, 07:13 AM
Habbo Name: :tattle
Habbox Name: infatuation
My entry: ice rock
what it can do: the ice rock can turn anything into ice.
yet, it can rethaw it out. seems like its gonna be a rainy day at school?
you can freeze the rain in the air and just have it stop, and thaw it again
right before you go into class.

UMAIA
13-04-2008, 08:11 AM
habbo name= tl!
habbox name= umaia
entry
weapon name= hab-wand
a magical wand which has powers that no 1 can think of. you can freeze someone and other hand can burn. it can make you evil because once you have your hands on it you will wish not to leave it.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
13-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Habbo Name: -=-Me-=-Me-=-
Habbox Name: sonnyboy146
My entry:- hab-box
a box that you throw at the enemy and they are so dazzeled by habbox ( :O ) that they go crazy leaving you to go strait past them

xD
fingers crossed for the win

Inseriousity.
13-04-2008, 08:51 AM
Habbo Name: Inseriousity.
Habbox Name: Inseriousity.

Liplock Lipstick!

Calling all girl spies?! The new liplock lipstick has arrived on your doorstep! Put this lipstick on and your male enemies will be fatuated with love for you, making it easier for you to foil their plan for mass destruction!
Terms and Conditions Apply. Lipsticks available in a variety of colours. Please see your spy retail shop for further details. Price varies from £10-20 depending on how strong the infatuation needs to be. Effects will wear off as soon as you wash the lipstick off. Not to be sold to anyone who isn't a spy organisation to avoid teenage girls wanting the hunky boy from gym class.

John!
13-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Habbo Name: Jxhn
Habbox Name: John!

Trident Acid. This weapon, discuised as an innocent packet of chewing gum is very powerful. Opening the packet will trigger the firing mechanism of Trident Acid. A large bubble will emerge from the packet and cover the enemy from head to toe. The bubble will then erode the enemy, with its acidic properties. What's left of the bubble and the enemey can be picked up, as the bubble is only erosive on the inside, and taken away, leaving no evidence, at all.

phazoneater
13-04-2008, 09:35 AM
habbo name: oli0
habbox name: phazoneater
entry: Flip-knife. take out of pocket, flip round and backstab ;] BOOM

lPinoy
13-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Habbo Name: lPinoy
Habbox Name: Fatface
Entry: Exploding Face Cream
Whip out your face cream, spread it on something and KABOOM!

Pazza
13-04-2008, 11:12 AM
habbo name - matizdabest
habbox name - Pazza

Entry - the wedgie wapper!
Aim at your target, pull the trigger, hear them scream as their panties are ripped over their heads. (Not for over 14's)

!RockinChick1
13-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Habbo Name : !RockinChick1
Habbox name: !RockinChick1
My Entry:- Screaming Ear.
THe Screaming Ear is A Small Earring Stud That Is Highly Useful yet Dangerous.By Simply Removing The Diamond From the Stud, you Let out A High pitched Deafening Sound.This Can break Windows And Burst ear Drums.By Having The stud Still in The Ear You Are Totally Immune To The Sound, Leaving You To Do Whatever Is Needed To do. Some May Recover over 3 hours After The Sound But Will Be Deaf.

cascadaeya
13-04-2008, 04:36 PM
super popperr wat you do is you o a leaver and t nocks the person over adn also turns them to stone

Blob
13-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Habbo Name: Dunko
Habbox Name: Blob
My entry:- A gun. It shoots bullets.

Dusty-09
14-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Habbo Name: Dusty-09
Habbox Name: Dusty-09
My Entry:-
THE Banana Phone. It is interactive for your needs! Helps you track a target, it can copy any disguise, it is fingerprint protected so only you can use it, it has a little handy nifty bat for whacking people and feeds you bananas if you're hungry. Finally, its a cell phone aswell!

ctumil
14-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Habbo Name: Chrisytee
Habbox Name: Ctumil
Entry: Acne Teen
Hear the criminal's shout :"Ach No! Its Acne teen!" Has the ability to quirt green puss from his acne onto ppl

super58
14-04-2008, 08:26 PM
rocko magic wand

it can turn anything into rock if it already is a rock it makes the rock turn even bigger!! if you made it into a rock and want to make it even bigger do it again! dont make it too big or the world may be rock!!!!

habbo name: super11299

habbox name: super58

Fehm
14-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Habbo Name: KnownSinner
Habbox Name: KnownSinner
>>Name: 'The Multi-purpose double dependently over automated defrabulated machine gun'
This gun includes:
>>Bullets that when shot, penetrate through any material known to man.
>>A 3mm x 3mm cam on top, linking directly to HQ allowing HQ to know where there staff are.
>>A lazer thrower, which can burn through materials, making manouvrability easy.
>>An inbuilt mapping system, the gun tells you where your enemies are!

Lol.. Worth a try! :)

The Undertaker
17-04-2008, 10:43 AM
Habbo Name: nightdragon
Habbox name: itBilly :)
Entry: The Ballpoint pen. Innocent to the untrained eye, but 3clicks & BOOM! A very powerful, but very small dart is shot from the tip. The dart paralyzing, possibly killing if hit in the right spot, whoever it hits.

matt5000
17-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Habbo Name: matt5000
Habbox Name: matt5000

A gun that is capable of firing through walls. The scope of the gun allows you to see through any foreign object for example concrete, (apart from fabrics because that would be kinda wierd). so you can be miles away take out all the bad guys and be a hero. ohhh yer!

xkielax
18-04-2008, 01:54 AM
Habbo Name: xkielax
Habbox Name: xkielax
My entry:- Ultra piggy
every weapon is built inside this ultra piggy pet. Also designed to stop, rewind and forwards time for easy get away, Built with wings. Also, supper cute and great partner.:eusa_danc

liljoker2k83
18-04-2008, 10:05 PM
habbo uk name:slashjoker
entry: the automic wedgie

it a remote control robot that gives people wedgies

Meta!knight
22-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Habbo Name: Meta!Knight
Habbox Name: Meta!Knight
Entry: Hab-Book
Take out your Hab-Book and show someone you hate it. The book will automatically spring open and either Ulti-Wedgie, Wet-Willy, Slap or Kick the enemy depending on which type you buy. Please note that the Hab-Book will automtically realise who the owner is and who their friends are. It will never turn against you. Also the book can change to make the enemy WANT to read it.

thehabbohero
25-04-2008, 09:35 AM
Habbo Name: thehabbohero
Habbox Name: thehabbohero
Entrie: Habbox III, The Powerful weopon that can change any Norm Furni to a rare furni by it Majestical Magic!
Hope I win! =]

ma.fan777
28-04-2008, 07:00 AM
You are a super spy working for one of the most top secret agencies in the world: Habbox. You need to come up with one weapon of choice to acompany you on your latest mission. You need to decide what the weapon is called, and what powers it has. The most unique, powerful, interesting weapon will win the competition.

Good luck Secret Agents, and remember, Habbox's life is in your hands!

Competition Terms And Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 3 HC Sofas!

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: LeahBaby--Ox
Habbox Name: LeahBaby--Ox

This competition will run until 5th May 2008 unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes LeahBaby--Ox will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions:
To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.

so i cant enter ??? im not sure im new to this

Gangster
28-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Habbo Name: Croaked
Habbox Name: Gangster
My Entry: The Weapon : A 1 hit kill mini pistol that can shoot through walls and metal, and can also turn into a sharp boomerang that get's heated up super fast (1 sec) and stabs people

Joe.P
29-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Habbo Name: Mr.Joe.P
Habbox Name: Joe.P
Entry: The guardian, a minature creature that hovers around you protecting you from anything bad that comes your way and that dals out punisment to all your foes

jony080
30-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Habbo Name: jony080
Habbox Name: jony080
My entry:- A carrot
An orange vegetable to the untrained eye. An orange pointy vegetable that lets you see in the dark to the trained eye.

UtiXo
30-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Habbox name : UtiXo
Habbo name : UtiXo
My entry : HabboxPhobia is a simple weapon but it has a super power :) It can turn all rascist habbos/bullies/mean and rude habbos in good and kind habbos .

Here is a picture of HabboxPhobia

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3912/49477306ap4.th.png

Keefs
30-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Habbo Name: Keefs
Habbox Name: Keefs
Stealthalizer

The Stealthalizer is a little remote which turns the user invisible when the button is pressed, and can turn the user visible when it is pressed again.
What better weapon can a spy have?

Oleh
03-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Habbo name: Hikerman
Habbox name: HC0R3H00LIH00P

Entry:
Nosinonatronishnor (Nosy-non-a-tron-ish-n-or)
Shoots Human & Cow faeces out of all directions
shaped like a Hand you put it in a fist shape and throw it and it will shot the faeces out

Nain
03-05-2008, 11:44 PM
Habbox Name: Nain
Habbo Name: :.Nain.:
My Entry - Booshakayaminator (The [Jane] Bond Series - [Not James Bond JANE!]
A sniper, laser gun that can turn into a BMW 1 Series (A car cannot have auto-drive) this can also go in aeroplane mode with auto-pilot, these vehicles can turn invisible with the words ' Stealth mode with (Nain(or your name)) '

Amazing tbh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!