PDA

View Full Version : -:Undertaker:- banned.

AgnesIO
12-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Hmm anyone know why this was? :P

Atleast we won't get the:

'For better values you could always look on: hhgs.net :)'

Is it a perm ban or just a short ban?

P.S. not sure where to put this!

Edited by Nick- (Forum Administrator): Ban reasons should not be requested nor discussed openly on the Forum. Thread closed.

danandthe3gifts
12-04-2008, 12:42 PM
I didn't actually mention HHGS on that thread until someone else did, hell, I didn't even advertise it at all, again you are wrong. It's permanent and the reason is; being too negative in my viewpoints.

TotalShambles
12-04-2008, 12:43 PM
Hmm anyone know why this was? :P

Atleast we won't get the:

'For better values you could always look on: hhgs.net :)'

Is it a perm ban or just a short ban?

P.S. not sure where to put this!

if it had something to do with you then they might tell you.. but it dosn't.

GhostFace-
12-04-2008, 12:44 PM
wow, sad i usaly agree with undertaker.

iones gifts got you fired
and permed on here

Bef
12-04-2008, 12:45 PM
Proberly for being a racist who thinks he knows something about life but actually just needs to grow up and STOP parroting other peoples views :)

AgnesIO
12-04-2008, 12:47 PM
I didn't actually mention HHGS on that thread until someone else did, hell, I didn't even advertise it at all, again you are wrong. It's permanent and the reason is; being too negative in my viewpoints.

I am not talking about one thread ;) LOL i could probs get banend for that too!

if it had something to do with you then they might tell you.. but it dosn't.

Wow sorry person that claims he care's about HxHD coz he didnt get a job :)

AgnesIO
Bef i agrre with you!¬

Edited by Nick- (Forum Administrator): Please do not double post. As you can't edit your posts, wait for another person to reply, then post.

danandthe3gifts
wow, sad i usaly agree with undertaker.

iones gifts got you fired
and permed on here

I know, still even through it all I still believe what me, majority of my department and the public believe. :)

Proberly for being a racist who thinks he knows something about life but actually just needs to grow up and STOP parroting other peoples views :)

No because the fact is you can't argue for a toffee. I always back up my arguements but then get called a racist for them by people who don't know what their on about just like you. It isn't racist to be tough on immigration.

GoldenMerc
12-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Sorry but i find it unfair that Dan gets in trouble because all the Habbox 'lovers' No not everyone just some of them, Stick up for Habbox yes thats fine aslong as you put a good point across not like 'hhgs is ****' or 'hhgs copied habbox' If you notice me nor Dan never bring HHGS into it untill they do then we argue our point, We also prove them wrong but Dan still gets fired.
Wow this is negative -BANZ-
Ross

le harry
12-04-2008, 12:53 PM
it was bound to happen sooner or later.

-Xiangu-
12-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Aww. Dan banned.

Thats completely "censored" <--- Censorship ftl

He always put in a good debate and you could really have fun talking to him too.

Goodbye Mr.Gravedigger

today
12-04-2008, 01:16 PM
it was bound to happen sooner or later.
It was, specially with the anti habbox speech he had.

e5
12-04-2008, 01:20 PM
You were so full on on making hhgs look really good, by advertising on a site that is clearly better and putting positive views on your site and negative views on Habbox. Habbox has been running longer, has better staff, has more trusted values. Your opinons were all one sided.

AgnesIO
12-04-2008, 01:21 PM
I know, still even through it all I still believe what me, majority of my department and the public believe. :)

No because the fact is you can't argue for a toffee. I always back up my arguements but then get called a racist for them by people who don't know what their on about just like you. It isn't racist to be tough on immigration.

Hmm great comeback dan! I also get -Rep's for being 'racist' even though i am 100% aggainst racism!

Sorry but i find it unfair that Dan gets in trouble because all the Habbox 'lovers' No not everyone just some of them, Stick up for Habbox yes thats fine aslong as you put a good point across not like 'hhgs is ****' or 'hhgs copied habbox' If you notice me nor Dan never bring HHGS into it untill they do then we argue our point, We also prove them wrong but Dan still gets fired.
Wow this is negative -BANZ-
Ross

Hmm, i kinda of agree there except I do think it is annopying when dan says: You could always check hhgs for values. I am fine if he did that on hhgs, but on here its not right.

i do not know if anyone from habbox does that on hhgs but personally i don't think either site should do it.

You were so full on on making hhgs look really good, by advertising on a site that is clearly better and putting positive views on your site and negative views on Habbox. Habbox has been running longer, has better staff, has more trusted values. Your opinons were all one sided.

Totally agree there! He did. It is always: 'Check HHGS for values'

Habbox was the first decent site for values, and since Habbox has there own values, i don't think anyone need's to go on HxF then only use HHGS values!

danandthe3gifts
12-04-2008, 01:24 PM

I would say HHGS values are better wouldn't I because guess what? - I WORK THERE! - Habbox's values on a few things are quite far out, infact it was axctually me who told Immenseman to look into the Throne's value and that's why it was changed. I have been helping with Habbox's values even since Jake took RVM up - If I heard about a certain super rare changing, I would tell him. I like Habbox, as I have alreayd said, the forum is great and the people on it are - it's the management which ruins it.

Totally agree there! He did. It is always: 'Check HHGS for values'

Habbox was the first decent site for values, and since Habbox has there own values, i don't think anyone need's to go on HxF then only use HHGS values!

If I do mention HHGS values in threads it's usually because Habbox haven't got the rare on their pages. I haven't advertised HHGS in a long time, except have a signature which a lot of people on this forum have, advertising their sites.

The arguement right now, is not which sites values are better, infact the debate last night wasn't even about values, it was about three rares.

jrh2002
This is a total joke

I posted my views here
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=475686

so not writing them again.

:eusa_wall

e5
Every single rare values site out there have gotten their inspiration from Habbox. People use Habbox to base their values and then just up the value by a few hc or something. There's not much point in using any other rare value sites. People say "Oh i'd like change in rare values" but that's not going to happen at the rate of knots Habbox is improving by, every second.

GoldenMerc
12-04-2008, 01:25 PM
See once again someone brings it in and the 'Habbox Lovers' come into place, Your being totally one sided here and just thinking 'Habbox is the best it has the best values' I mean do you know how much Dan works on values?
I can tell you right now he does atleast twice as much valueing than Jake. Me,Dan And Jake all know that.
You also say better staff, I mean how the **** can you say that, Do you work for HHGS?
Have you ever worked for HHGS?
Shut up Elliot.

e5
12-04-2008, 01:26 PM
I would say HHGS values are better wouldn't I because guess what? - I WORK THERE! - Habbox's values on a few things are quite far out, infact it was axctually me who told Immenseman to look into the Throne's value and that's why it was changed. I have been helping with Habbox's values even since Jake took RVM up - If I heard about a certain super rare changing, I would tell him. I like Habbox, as I have alreayd said, the forum is great and the people on it are - it's the management which ruins it.

The arguement right now, is not which sites values are better, infact the debate last night wasn't even about values, it was about three rares.

You're still being one sided now. I don't really care who works harder, it's just the fact that Habbox have better values, even without trying. So it's obviously saying something.

See once again someone brings it in and the 'Habbox Lovers' come into place, Your being totally one sided here and just thinking 'Habbox is the best it has the best values' I mean do you know how much Dan works on values?
I can tell you right now he does atleast twice as much valueing than Jake. Me,Dan And Jake all know that.
You also say better staff, I mean how the **** can you say that, Do you work for HHGS?
Shut up Elliot.

Ross, you for one are a prime example of Habbox having better staff. Firstly your being rude and even swearing at me. From what I know, a good staff is made up of polite, friendly and impartial people. You're not. Habbox Management are fair in what they say, they don't go around saying HABBO #1. If there is a fansite to be spoken about, they talk about it 2 sidedly, being fair on Habbox and that fansite.

If you really feel to need to stick up for your site so much, it can hardly be better if Habbox can be impartial and still get more unique hits, forum members etc.

today
12-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Shut up Elliot.

i have!! and its not the best staff team in the world. :eusa_whis

danandthe3gifts
12-04-2008, 01:29 PM
You're still being one sided now. I don't really care who works harder, it's just the fact that Habbox have better values, even without trying. So it's obviously saying something.

YOUR BEING ONE SIDED!

How can you say i'm being one sided, yet you are being one sided - just go and do a new report on where Lost_Witness is Elliot , before you make yourself look gormless.

jrh2002
12-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Habbox is improving by, every second.

Its far from at its peak so even though it has its ups and downs your statement is wrong or else it would still be as good as it was. You can set up a poll to see but make sure you put in the correct options to vote for.

danandthe3gifts
12-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Yet again this has turned into a Habbox VS HHGS, not due to me or Ross, but due to the few people on the forum who think they are all it.

My point remains clear in my other thread.

The Professor
12-04-2008, 01:31 PM
just go and do a new report on where Lost_Witness is Elliot , before you make yourself look gormless.

To be honest, its probably comments like that which are the justification for your ban.

Realistically, you'll be unbanned soon enough anyway, you were last time.

today
12-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Yet again this has turned into a Habbox VS HHGS, not due to me or Ross, but due to the few people on the forum who think they are all it.

The reason why this happens is all you ever did was compare them.

danandthe3gifts
12-04-2008, 01:35 PM
The reason why this happens is all you ever did was compare them.

No I did NOT.

The last time it was HHGS VS Habbox was a few months ago, that is FINISHED, OVER, GONE! - People like you are now turning this into a Habbox VS HHGS all over again, do you enjoy it?

AgnesIO
12-04-2008, 01:36 PM

If I do mention HHGS values in threads it's usually because Habbox haven't got the rare on their pages. I haven't advertised HHGS in a long time, except have a signature which a lot of people on this forum have, advertising their sites.

lmao just looked at your sig. I notice you have the ione's gift,s there LINKING to hhgs! I assume that is trying to say 'HHGS has put these rares in the correct part'

Shut up Elliot.

You say dan work's harder on values than jake, but jake also has more and BETTER jobs. Look at his Assistant general manager!

i have!! and its not the best staff team in the world. :eusa_whis

OWNED!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH you mean you didn't give the fire fuel?

I am sure you have helped the fight burn.

today
12-04-2008, 01:36 PM
No I did NOT.

The last time it was HHGS VS Habbox was a few months ago, that is FINISHED, OVER, GONE! - People like you are now turning this into a Habbox VS HHGS all over again, do you enjoy it?
Now i understand why you were banned, being cocky gets you no where.

I simply said why it became HHGS vs Habbox. Lets face it you made this "massive" deal about it awhile back and ever since its carried on. You know that, i know that.

Even if you didnt start it someone else will as thats what people know you for. ;]

Slowpoke
12-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Its far from at its peak so even though it has its ups and downs your statement is wrong or else it would still be as good as it was. You can set up a poll to see but make sure you put in the correct options to vote for.

I agree, Habbox does seem to fluctuate in popularity and it has it's 'good' and 'bad' periods. I don't think it's seen its peak though, not now Habbo is steadily starting to get buiser again.

Immenseman
12-04-2008, 01:39 PM
I would like just like to say I have a lot of respect for -:Undertaker:- and GoldenMerc and what they do with HHGS, they have created a site which people do use because they prefer it to Habbox. Although, that thread wasn't about HHGS or Habbox, it does come up a lot in those type of threads for obvious reasons. One user who doesn't work on either site mentioned HHGS and then after that it was mentioned numerous times.

To be fair to -:Undertaker:- he doesn't advertise HHGS as much as he used to and he only mentions it when it's necessary like he mentioned above. HHGS and Habbox have worked pretty close together well at least myself and -:Undertaker:- have with the rare values and he has helped me numerous times even when he wasn't working there.

Most of the posts I see from -:Undertaker:- are very negative about Habbox. However, I can't be the judge of that because I don't look at all his posts across the forum. I only see his ones in Habbox Feedback and Anything about Trading and Furni which are often negative about Habbox. There is a difference between giving an opinion and being constantly negative about Habbox, i'm sure I remember sierk posting an announcement about people who are negative a lot of the time will be banned.

danandthe3gifts
12-04-2008, 01:39 PM
lmao just looked at your sig. I notice you have the ione's gift,s there LINKING to hhgs! I assume that is trying to say 'HHGS has put these rares in the correct part'

You say dan work's harder on values than jake, but jake also has more and BETTER jobs. Look at his Assistant general manager!

OWNED!

No, due to the fact I have been fired & permed over the ione Gifts I have put them there, I can also advertise whatever I want. I am not posting 'GO ON HHGS GO ON HHGS' so what is your problem? - I couldn't give two hoots about Jakes' Management roles, at least I am free to speak my mind.

Now i understand why you were banned, being cocky gets you no where.

I simply said why it became HHGS vs Habbox. Lets face it you made this "massive" deal about it awhile back and ever since its carried on. You know that, i know that.

Even if you didnt start it someone else will as thats what people know you for. ;]

I make a massive deal when someone has a go at me or HHGS without evidence, I would personally say i'm more 'known' for ione Gifts & Political views not HHGS VS Habbox.

today
12-04-2008, 01:41 PM
No, due to the fact I have been fired & permed over the ione Gifts I have put them there, I can also advertise whatever I want. I am not posting 'GO ON HHGS GO ON HHGS' so what is your problem? - I couldn't give two hoots about Jakes' Management roles, at least I am free to speak my mind.

I make a massive deal when someone has a go at me or HHGS without evidence, I would personally say i'm more 'known' for ione Gifts & Political views not HHGS VS Habbox.
I havent had ago at HHGS without "evidence" :rolleyes:

Callum.
12-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Although I agree on some of your views, and like the way you reply to things, you are quite negative so the ban is sorta fair.

today
12-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Well tbh the guy was like a woman who lost her husband at war, just he lost his job online.

Get over it.
Thats one way to put it i guess, lol.

Niall!
12-04-2008, 01:44 PM
lolcorrupt.

Silly management.
Speak out and get b&

AgnesIO
12-04-2008, 01:46 PM

Well i can tell youat Habbox you are known for being the most cocky person ever.

You also do tell [eople on most threads to use HHGS, sicne there values are a gazillion times mroe accurate (not)

danandthe3gifts
I havent had ago at HHGS without "evidence" :rolleyes:

I didn't say you personally.

Although I agree on some of your views, and like the way you reply to things, you are quite negative so the ban is sorta fair.

What is negative, surely a forum is a clash of viewpoints and debate should be encouraged?

Well tbh the guy was like a woman who lost her husband at war, just he lost his job online.

Get over it.

I haven't moaned about my job for ages baby, i'm quite happy at HHGS. Infact I think it's time YOU get over me being fired, which afterall was over a year ago.

-Xiangu-
I don't see the problem in giving your view. negative or positive people should take it and not cry about it and start banning the people.

today
I didn't say you personally.

What is negative, surely a forum is a clash of viewpoints and debate should be encouraged?

I haven't moaned about my job for ages baby, i'm quite happy at HHGS. Infact I think it's time YOU get over me being fired, which afterall was over a year ago.
In that case my bad.

Who is that guy anyhow. :S

jrh2002
12-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Oh come on you write down sentances about how HHGS has better vaules, how HHGS is reliable and Habbox are currupt. You make smartass remarks about the Habbox vaule staff and system. God you even use to have a signature taking the piss out of sierk. You seriously need a life, a life not revolving around vaule prices and a grumpy attitude.

I have never ever even looked at hhgs but last time i viewed habbox values the throne was worth 1 hc so i would think hhgs was alot more reliable as they were trading at 50+

danandthe3gifts
12-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Oh come on you write down sentances about how HHGS has better vaules, how HHGS is reliable and Habbox are currupt. You make smartass remarks about the Habbox vaule staff and system. God you even use to have a signature taking the piss out of sierk. You seriously need a life, a life not revolving around vaule prices and a grumpy attitude.

Haha i'm sorry but..

I do not say Habbox values are corrupt, I actually help Jake sometimes doing the rare values on Habbox. I say the management needs to change on Habbox so it cna improve drastically. I have been on Habbo since around 2005 and I have noticed Habbox lose it's 'community spirit' which is sad.

If I disagree with something I will say so, I will not cower, because as you say, it's Habbo.

-Xiangu-
12-04-2008, 01:55 PM
Tbh I think the habbox community is a bit crapper than 2005. All the old school players were on back then :(

AgnesIO
12-04-2008, 01:55 PM

100% true.

danandthe3gifts
12-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Yes but some things should be kept undisagreed with as you, as a miserable lonely person you must be can have a right attitude when it comes to open debate towards and agaisnt.

So if I disagree with something that could go against Habbox Management I should shutup? - well you can do that, but I can tell you now I won't. If I think something is wrong OR good I will say so, as will many others on this forum such as what we are seeing right now.

Sixteen
12-04-2008, 02:00 PM
So if I disagree with something that could go against Habbox Management I should shutup? - well you can do that, but I can tell you now I won't. If I think something is wrong OR good I will say so, as will many others on this forum such as what we are seeing right now.
I'm sorry mate face reality and realise your writing down your disagreements to an teen forum based on a fansite towards Habbo hotel, not a world wide debate agaisnt the war of iraq. I think for once, someone should just tell you to shut up. and the ban you recieved, god I would give my full graditude to ouon who ever banned you for doing such a good job.

Thetan
12-04-2008, 02:02 PM
100% true.

You have just been repeating what everyone else has been saying, so why dont you think up something to say that someone has not already said.

I am actually quite happy that Jhr2000 is agreeing, it is nice to see that he is for free speech. I see no problem with having an opinion, negative or positive it should be allowed. I have lost respect for MAD.

-Xiangu-
12-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Hmm. I agree with you there.

AgnesIO
12-04-2008, 02:34 PM
You have just been repeating what everyone else has been saying, so why dont you think up something to say that someone has not already said.

I am actually quite happy that Jhr2000 is agreeing, it is nice to see that he is for free speech. I see no problem with having an opinion, negative or positive it should be allowed. I have lost respect for MAD.

OOOH It must be because i agree with what others are saying? ;l

I ddin't reaise you jhave to say: I D0N'T AGER. ST0P TLKING CR@P

?

Thetan
12-04-2008, 02:36 PM
OOOH It must be because i agree with what others are saying? ;l

I ddin't reaise you jhave to say: I D0N'T AGER. ST0P TLKING CR@P

?

Well, I don't know what you just said, but I can see why your cautioned. What I mean is, why don't you post constructively instead of repeating EXACTLY what people said before, and just saying I AGREE 100%.

AgnesIO
12-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Well, I don't know what you just said, but I can see why your cautioned. What I mean is, why don't you post constructively instead of repeating EXACTLY what people said before, and just saying I AGREE 100%.

Well if someone else has said what i was gonna say theres no point me typing out the same thing.

Also you have no clue why i am cautioned?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!