PDA

View Full Version : X's cannot participate on there accounts anymore!

Cavaz
12-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Yes, Habbo X's can't enter events on there main accounts now. Gutted.

They use X at the end of there names. About time so no more overriding.

Zebroid
12-04-2008, 02:02 PM
So like MODs?
For example dragon-nccb-X ?

Hazza
12-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Proof?

Sharpsterz
12-04-2008, 02:07 PM
cool if it is true

GhostFace-
12-04-2008, 02:08 PM
how do you know ?

Shoed
12-04-2008, 02:10 PM
tilet and cha!ngang have made clones due to this but the X at the end of the name is false.

Nereo
12-04-2008, 02:14 PM
So what is this supposed to achieve?

everyone can just put an x at the end of there name cant they?

Shoed
12-04-2008, 02:17 PM
im sure x's were like 'protesting and stuff wont get anything done' but it has.. hehe.

Mr.Sam
12-04-2008, 02:17 PM
they should just make it so they can only over ride in certain public rooms.

brandon
12-04-2008, 02:18 PM
If we want to attend events we have to do so on a non-X account, any badges or whatever will be transferred to our main account if we wish. I don't go to main events anyway, stops people moaning though.

Kardan
12-04-2008, 02:18 PM
KardanX doesn't exist...

LOL, someone created it trying to be me... How fun :D

Ardemax
12-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Finally! Our voices have been heard!

Cavaz
12-04-2008, 02:39 PM
it doesnt have to have x on the end i dont think. Just another acc you can use if your a x instead of usin powers to override

Hazza
12-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Good :]

CHA!NGANG
12-04-2008, 02:56 PM
I haven't made a clone rofl! I have always had clones...

Immenseman
12-04-2008, 02:56 PM
That's good, sounds fair to me.

Tristan
12-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Hoorah!

MissAlice
12-04-2008, 03:04 PM
If this is true it's the only solution, and this sadly has been brought about by a few selfish X's who have spoilt it for those X's who never abused the privilege. Glad to see some action taken :)

Nain
12-04-2008, 03:12 PM
the first bit is true, the last bit isnt

as there isnt an account called
Kanakai-DX

cunning
12-04-2008, 03:17 PM
If this is true it's the only solution, and this sadly has been brought about by a few selfish X's who have spoilt it for those X's who never abused the privilege. Glad to see some action taken :)

I like that, you sound like a positive person.

Meti
12-04-2008, 03:22 PM
So, for example.. Will it be like:
BigMuscleX ?

Really stupid since it ruins your name

CHA!NGANG
12-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Too many Fakes are being made :) If you see names such as: CHA!NGANGX then that isn't me ;)

Mr.Sam
12-04-2008, 03:26 PM
doesn't really matter, if they win they will just be getting you badges...

Too many Fakes are being made :) If you see names such as: CHA!NGANGX then that isn't me ;)

Cavaz
12-04-2008, 03:52 PM
No I'm sure the X's will tell the leader there clones names or whoever gives the badges.

They will know the official X's clone name

Seany
12-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Oviously Habbo will know which clones are correct and which are fake.

bo$$
12-04-2008, 04:08 PM
At least people can stop crying now.

And about the fakes being made.. that's just stupid because they are winning in your name? If they made a new name then obviously staff would check before switching over badges... and they get no special treatment when they have an X at the end of their name.. so it's pointless.

Jarkie
12-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Right, with any luck this will stop all the people having a go at us Xs for using our override.

I will be using JarkieX for my event account.

Slowpoke
12-04-2008, 06:49 PM
The X on the end of the name is just a rumour so the majority of current Xs with X on the end of their names are fake.

Kyle
12-04-2008, 07:53 PM
They don't have to put an X at the end of their name, they can just use a normal clone, or not participate at all.

At least people can stop crying now.

And about the fakes being made.. that's just stupid because they are winning in your name? If they made a new name then obviously staff would check before switching over badges... and they get no special treatment when they have an X at the end of their name.. so it's pointless.
what do you mean switching over badges? they're not allowed to switch over badges are they? that's a bit unfair

Cavaz
12-04-2008, 08:00 PM
meaning, if a x won in a event and won a badge they'd give to there main account

RICHe
12-04-2008, 08:03 PM
what do you mean switching over badges? they're not allowed to switch over badges are they? that's a bit unfair

when they participate in a event that gains them a badge or any other prizes on there event account, they can request it to be placed on there main account.

For example if Kardan used the account Kardan-X and won a badge in a event, he could request the badge to go on the Kardan account.

TopManTim
12-04-2008, 08:45 PM
They don't have to put an X at the end of their name, they can just use a normal clone, or not participate at all.

Why is it unfair?

It's just switching badges won on the non-overriding clone to their main.

hah
12-04-2008, 09:13 PM
About time something has being done because it got out of hand at the Gladiator event.

dbgtz
12-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Switching it over to the X account is fair as if we can't whats the point of participating?! It's better than going on the main account! :D

benno123
13-04-2008, 12:27 AM
They've finally done something! Hopefully this happens on other hotels.

I do have a better idea as to what to do though. Why not just make it so that X's don't add to the number of people in a room? It kind of makes more sense...

As for the badge thing, I think its fair but at the same time kind of unfair. Fair because what's the point of even participating on a clone account if you only get the badge on that and you barely even use it, but unfair because nobody else can have winning badges put on a different account.

Chances
13-04-2008, 07:22 AM
Why not just make it so that X's don't add to the number of people in a room? It kind of makes more sense...
unfair because nobody else can have winning badges put on a different account.

Seriously how the hell is that unfair? X's dont have the choice to play on their main account so they would have zero chance of winning a badge on that account.
Can they not win? Its 'unfair' if they enter on their main account and win 'because they are an X' or 'used override' but now apparently its 'unfair' because no one else can transfer badges. So what, should they not be able to play at all then?

And I bet if your idea came into place, people would be causing even more fuss saying how 'unfair' it is that they can get into every single event while everyone else cant do that.
God... :rolleyes:

Scarcely
13-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Makes it more fair.

MissAlice
13-04-2008, 10:21 AM
They've finally done something! Hopefully this happens on other hotels.

I do have a better idea as to what to do though. Why not just make it so that X's don't add to the number of people in a room? It kind of makes more sense...

As for the badge thing, I think its fair but at the same time kind of unfair. Fair because what's the point of even participating on a clone account if you only get the badge on that and you barely even use it, but unfair because nobody else can have winning badges put on a different account.

I don't think you read this thread thoroughly enough. The whole point is they can still enter but on a clone account, and if they win their prize will be given on their main account, that's assuming they want it there. Does it really matter that others can't do the same? I think not, you are blowing this up out of proportion, what's been done is very fair to everyone and now means there should be no complaints saying X's abused the over-ride privilege they have.

Florx
13-04-2008, 10:24 AM
To everyone who supports this idea:
You are jelous. You just want the powers. It is not unfair they have proved that they can help the community and therefore should have a reward - entering full rooms.

To everyone who opposed this idea:
Good for you. I agree :)

Antony
13-04-2008, 10:38 AM
To everyone who supports this idea:
You are jelous. You just want the powers. It is not unfair they have proved that they can help the community and therefore should have a reward - entering full rooms.

To everyone who opposed this idea:
Good for you. I agree :)

The job isn't about rewards. It's about helping Habbos, which in the end of the day, is what they have the badge and over-ride for, not as a benefit or reward.

The majority of people support the idea due to them wanting to get into events, and due to X's going in after everyone else, it gives no-one else the chance of getting in the room, i.e. if someone leaves, a Habbo would probably have the chance of getting in, however, when the room is 35/20, their isn't a chance of that happening :)

I support the idea, however, I think it is a lot of messing about they are asking the X's to do, whereas, if they just 'removed' over-ride from Guest Rooms, it would sort the problem out.

e5
13-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Like TiletX and JustemX

All the winers were finally heard :l

Cavaz
13-04-2008, 11:13 AM
The job isn't about rewards. It's about helping Habbos, which in the end of the day, is what they have the badge and over-ride for, not as a benefit or reward.

The majority of people support the idea due to them wanting to get into events, and due to X's going in after everyone else, it gives no-one else the chance of getting in the room, i.e. if someone leaves, a Habbo would probably have the chance of getting in, however, when the room is 35/20, their isn't a chance of that happening :)

I support the idea, however, I think it is a lot of messing about they are asking the X's to do, whereas, if they just 'removed' over-ride from Guest Rooms, it would sort the problem out.
Well said. X's only need powers for public rooms. As Habbo can't be bothered to code it they have to use a clone. I'm assuming if a X is caught on main acc in a event they will get a room ban kick thing.

As well said above X's are only needed to help in public rooms not in guestrooms, we have helpdesks for that.

Ardemax
13-04-2008, 11:38 AM

Job isn't about rewards? Try telling half of the X's that. It's all they do. Over-ride room queues just to win badges which other users have clearly been waiting longer.
Remember when L_W gave out trophies? Well, it's no suprise that 1/2 of the people who won were X's.

MissAlice
13-04-2008, 02:00 PM
Someone yesterday made an account called MissAliceX, not sure what they aim to gain from it, as I've not been an X since 31st December last lol. Perhaps they thought it would prevent me from entering any special events, pretty dumb move :rolleyes: they obviously don't know me very well, since I never used my badge to enter any during the time I was an X.

CHA!NGANG
13-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Someone yesterday made an account called MissAliceX, not sure what they aim to gain from it, as I've not been an X since 31st December last lol. Perhaps they thought it would prevent me from entering any special events, pretty dumb move :rolleyes: they obviously don't know me very well, since I never used my badge to enter any during the time I was an X.

The X at the end of the name doesn't matter. It can be any clone.

MissAlice
13-04-2008, 02:19 PM
The X at the end of the name doesn't matter. It can be any clone.

I'm not that daft :rolleyes:

e5
13-04-2008, 02:20 PM
If we want to attend events we have to do so on a non-X account, any badges or whatever will be transferred to our main account if we wish. I don't go to main events anyway, stops people moaning though.
Oh, I was going to ask that :P TY

CHA!NGANG
13-04-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm not that daft :rolleyes:

I wasn't refuring to you, you just refured to the X at the end in your quote :)

Ardemax
13-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Who said X's had to have an X on the end of their names?

CHA!NGANG
13-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Somepeople impied it and I am just saying its not true :)

Liz♥
13-04-2008, 08:06 PM
About time, X's were being ridiclous with over-riding events. I stopped attempting going to events because of X's :rolleyes:

-Danube-
13-04-2008, 09:20 PM
About time, X's were being ridiclous with over-riding events. I stopped attempting going to events because of X's :rolleyes:

Never mind stopped attempting. I couldn't even get into the rooms. It was riddiculous. I understand that X's should be able overide public rooms but guest rooms seem a little pointless :S

Matty
13-04-2008, 10:28 PM
The whole X system is useless, just thought I'd add my input goodbye.

Puma!
13-04-2008, 11:25 PM
I'd rather see the hobba system back!

Pyroka
13-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Oh, so they finally took the time to make a quick-fix. Well that one took about 2 years, so I'm guessing they'll code the feature which makes this more effective in 2010. Woohoo.

I'm saddened, I've lost something to moan about.

mlp16
14-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Oh, so they finally took the time to make a quick-fix. Well that one took about 2 years, so I'm guessing they'll code the feature which makes this more effective in 2010. Woohoo.

I'm saddened, I've lost something to moan about.

Lol, we will have to find something else..

Glad this has happend

:....:mike:....:
14-04-2008, 01:22 AM
Easy come, easy go ;]

Too bad for the X's. They ruined the opportunity and they paid for it.

Ardemax
14-04-2008, 05:48 AM
errr, we could moan about hobbas again?

mlp16
14-04-2008, 01:30 PM
errr, we could moan about hobbas again?

i wasnt here when hobbas where here.

i think we should moan about the fact there is not ebough activites to do on habbo

le harry
14-04-2008, 01:49 PM
eXcellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok.

William93
14-04-2008, 02:02 PM
I haven't made a clone rofl! I have always had clones...

Contradict, much?

CHA!NGANG
14-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Nope :) It was implyed that I just made a clone a couple days ago when I have had clones for almost 2 years and the last one I made was months ago.

14-04-2008, 05:06 PM
I question "What does a Habbo X mean?".

Ps. We could talk about the lack of staff appearances without the stuck up Habbos following?

Wizzdom
14-04-2008, 05:16 PM
I question "What does a Habbo X mean?".

Ps. We could talk about the lack of staff appearances without the stuck up Habbos following?

Habbo eXpert.

I agree with Matty, i see no point in the X system anymore, the current X's (not all) just stand in groups and dance while not even attempting to go and talk to new Habbos. Even if an X is trying to seek someone to help, the majority of the time, no one even needs help!

X's only have to do 15minutes a time, so really for some of them it's log on, go to WL for 15mins and go do whatever else. Whether this has changed or not, i'm not sure.

MissAlice
14-04-2008, 06:49 PM
I wasn't refuring to you, you just refured to the X at the end in your quote :)

Oh okay :)

If I was still an X the last thing I would do is make a clone with X on the end, as to me that's wanting to stand out in a crowd. Something I personally wouldn't want to do ;)

Habbo eXpert.

I agree with Matty, i see no point in the X system anymore, the current X's (not all) just stand in groups and dance while not even attempting to go and talk to new Habbos. Even if an X is trying to seek someone to help, the majority of the time, no one even needs help!

X's only have to do 15minutes a time, so really for some of them it's log on, go to WL for 15mins and go do whatever else. Whether this has changed or not, i'm not sure.

That's a bit harsh. There are some very good X's still there, who even after two years still do more than their 15 minutes, I won't mention them all but X's like Mystique! who genuinely enjoy helping others.

Wizzdom
14-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Habbo eXpert.

Oh okay :)

If I was still an X the last thing I would do is make a clone with X on the end, as to me that's wanting to stand out in a crowd. Something I personally wouldn't want to do ;)

That's a bit harsh. There are some very good X's still there, who even after two years still do more than their 15 minutes, I won't mention them all but X's like Mystique! who genuinely enjoy helping others.

Please read my highlight :)

I'm just being honest and putting my point across, and yes i do agree with you...their are still some good X's but the majority aren't there to help people.

Okeanos
14-04-2008, 07:04 PM

i think thats a really good point, they dont have to add an X on to there name do they? im sure most have other clones so wouldn't it make more sense to use them

MissAlice
14-04-2008, 07:04 PM

I'm just being honest and putting my point across, and yes i do agree with you...their are still some good X's but the majority aren't there to help people.

Fair comment :) I have my own theories on which Xs are great role models, and will keep that information to myself ;)

Wizzdom
14-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Fair comment :) I have my own theories on which Xs are great role models, and will keep that information to myself ;)

As we all should :)

PaulMacC
14-04-2008, 07:28 PM
I saw this coming, it wasnt fair on everyone else who had waited for ages to get into an event.

Fart
14-04-2008, 08:29 PM

staff always say there is no way to transfer badges :l Well annoys me i wanna transfer mine.

15-04-2008, 01:51 AM
Habbo eXpert.

I meant to ask "What does it mean to be a Habbo X?" Not what it stood for.

Look, I had this discussion with many X's and Habbos for over a year now. I agree, X's are pointless now but to be that general to say all they do is dance in the corner is ignorant. I always used to say that but being that general is making yourself look stupid and insulting the good X's. I realize based upon your lack of knowledge, you find that 15 minutes is an "in and out" matter. Really if you think about it, 15 minutes of standing in one spot and people crying, insulting, and screaming at you is actually not easy. Although you have the right to leave, you wouldn't as your job is to tolerate Habbos.

Sadly, your brain only allows the things the majority thinks in and the minority thinks out. All X's apparently don't help people according to you but we only notice that when we are around them because we (as habbos) block them from getting any assistance across to newcomers.

staff always say there is no way to transfer badges :l Well annoys me i wanna transfer mine.

They won't transfer them because that is how they make money. If you make a new account, they make money when you want to get the badges you want back on a new account.

Liz♥
15-04-2008, 03:26 PM

Look, I had this discussion with many X's and Habbos for over a year now. I agree, X's are pointless now but to be that general to say all they do is dance in the corner is ignorant. I always used to say that but being that general is making yourself look stupid and insulting the good X's. I realize based upon your lack of knowledge, you find that 15 minutes is an "in and out" matter. Really if you think about it, 15 minutes of standing in one spot and people crying, insulting, and screaming at you is actually not easy. Although you have the right to leave, you wouldn't as your job is to tolerate Habbos.

Sadly, your brain only allows the things the majority thinks in and the minority thinks out. All X's apparently don't help people according to you but we only notice that when we are around them because we (as habbos) block them from getting any assistance across to newcomers.

They won't transfer them because that is how they make money. If you make a new account, they make money when you want to get the badges you want back on a new account.

I hope you realise Wizzdom is or was a Habbo eXpert so he's going to have a more accurate insight into the x system rather than yourself :rolleyes:

16-04-2008, 02:25 AM
I hope you realise Wizzdom is or was a Habbo eXpert so he's going to have a more accurate insight into the x system rather than yourself :rolleyes:
First of all don't roll your eyes at me...:rude:

Second, I am surprized he is not defending the X's...As most current or ex-X's are.

Wizzdom
16-04-2008, 05:46 PM

The words came out of my mouth without my lips moving!

Hi Liz, nice to see you.

Second, I am surprized he is not defending the X's...As most current or ex-X's are.

If you read my posts correctly, i didn't say all X's are the way most are looked upon. For you to question my opinion actually made me laugh, especially my knowledge of the X System...:rolleyes:

Liz♥
16-04-2008, 07:05 PM

I just did babe ;)

I'm sure there's a reason why he's no longer in the X team - silly :rolleyes:

Virgin Mary
16-04-2008, 07:18 PM

The only good UK X was MissAlice but now they're **** especially irFAT LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cavaz
16-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Well my thread turned out great. Anyways X's still abusing powers :((

Disneychanne1
17-04-2008, 04:52 PM
they should just make it so they can only over ride in certain public rooms.
It should just be that they cant room override during an event, thats all they need to do, not bar them from entering comps on an X account

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!