PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember this?

la-ur-en
15-06-2005, 08:34 PM
It's been so forgotten and un-acknowledged for a few months now, that i would be surprised if anyone remembered it...
The trial for saddam hussain?
What's happening?
Micheal Jackson's trial has been done in half the time it has taken the courts to trial Saddam hussain, there is also nothing on the news about it anymore... Just because the elections have passed (and both of the same people were voted back in which i find quite 'odd' if you ask me) doesn't mean that the government can forget about this trial thinking that everyone will forget about it... What do you think?

Digital
15-06-2005, 09:54 PM
yeah that funny me and my m8 where talking about that what did happen :eusa_thin

Mentor
15-06-2005, 10:03 PM
nothing yet, apperntly the hes going to go on trail in irack or somthing, so they need a working legal system first. or somthing along those lines, i wasnt paying much attanetion, but it did say the irack people are getting impatent about his trail "/

Luayminator
16-06-2005, 08:41 AM
Omg, yah no one talks about this anymore, I was thinking about it a few days back

Andsew
17-06-2005, 06:16 PM
just kill saddam and then we dont need to worry about it

Mentor
17-06-2005, 07:00 PM
just kill saddam and then we dont need to worry about it
Kill him, your no better than him.

Mit
17-06-2005, 07:10 PM
making him go through the iraq and us courts is enough punishment. i dont realy care, as long as he nots harming any1 then thats fine.

-Soph-
23-06-2005, 06:04 PM
All what I heard last was that he likes cereal, but he doesnt like fruity loops :o
why was this on the news dare I ask?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!