PDA

View Full Version : OgA - Recruiting.

RSTurbo
12-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Original gaming assassins

We are a new clan, based around gamebattles on the team ladder we are looking for new members, recruiters, Co-leaders, Leaders And Captains..

If you would like to try and get in the clan and do trails add:
ABUSFULLOFNUNS4 on Xbox live, we accept anyone over prestige 1, but if you decided to stay on 55 on first time round then you are also aloud.

So why not join a growing clan that will be playing clan matches alot and come have some fun!

yido
12-04-2008, 02:57 PM
gl wth dis

Minstrels
12-04-2008, 03:45 PM
gl wth dis
What I was thinking. Your up against Kill Repeat and they have a forum and a website of they're own.

RSTurbo
12-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Which im in the process of doing.

Niko Bellic
12-04-2008, 04:33 PM
What I was thinking. Your up against Kill Repeat and they have a forum and a website of they're own.

Paying for a domain and having free board software doesn't make Kill Repeat a good clan :rolleyes:

Neil
12-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Paying for a domain and having free board software doesn't make Kill Repeat a good clan :rolleyes:

He never said it was a good clan? :rolleyes:

Paying 800 MS points to put your clan tag in your name doesn't make whatever a good clan either D4n seems to think UKB are a really good clan, I've played with UKB and they're rubbish, we may not have many decent CoD players yet but we don't say another clan is rubbish because we're not signed up on a website and we don't challenge some rubbish clan to battles

mangle
12-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Tbh I screwed most of UKB over like 6 months ago in a private match aha.
I'll play with KR if they want me btw :]

yido
12-04-2008, 04:45 PM
kill repeat great the have there own webste up and why pay there not tht gd when u can make 1 for free with gamebattles when some of the best n world are on game battles

idc if we good or not ur not exactly good neil lmao

mangle
12-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Neil's good , he's got a good shot on him.

Neil
12-04-2008, 04:51 PM
kill repeat great the have there own webste up and why pay there not tht gd when u can make 1 for free with gamebattles when some of the best n world are on game battles

idc if we good or not ur not exactly good neil lmao

Being on gamebattles means nothing, I know alot of extremely good players that don't use gamebattles, that's just a website where you have the chance to get into a pro circuit, to be quite honest I'd rather have a job that earn my money playing games, I don't care if I'm good or not, I play to have fun not become obsessed with competing against a bunch of random people, not every clan gets together to become pro gamers, a whole clan could just be a bunch of friends that play together and represent as a group

Dungeon
12-04-2008, 05:11 PM
i own u all.

wot kind of trial u do

BlueMoon
12-04-2008, 05:18 PM
I didn't say it's a good clan, I said it's up against Kill Repeat who have a website. :rolleyes:

Niko Bellic
12-04-2008, 05:51 PM
I didn't say it's a good clan, I said it's up against Kill Repeat who have a website. :rolleyes:

What about the other thousands of clans that have a website. Obviously he's up against them aswell. :rolleyes:

BlueMoon
12-04-2008, 05:52 PM
What about the other thousands of clans that have a website. Obviously he's up against them aswell. :rolleyes:
Of course however advertising on this forum where Kill Repeat started from and has loads of members from isn't a very smart move.

Well done on trying to look smart, I think it backfired. ;)

Niko Bellic
12-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Of course however advertising on this forum where Kill Repeat started from and has loads of members from isn't a very smart move.

Well done on trying to look smart, I think it backfired. ;)

Who's trying to act smart? KR isn't even a good competition, all it does is have a few members from this Forum. I've never actually seen anyone on there that I don't know from here, have you? ;)

And I think you need to get your own names mate. UnitedRoad - MaineRoad very original. :)

Neil
12-04-2008, 06:06 PM
And I think you need to get your own names mate. UnitedRoad - MaineRoad very original. :)

Oh and Rambo is original? :rolleyes:

KR hasn't got many outside of habbox members because this is the only place we've even advertised, I am getting some of my friends to join aswell

Andeeh
12-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Who's trying to act smart? KR isn't even a good competition, all it does is have a few members from this Forum. I've never actually seen anyone on there that I don't know from here, have you? ;)

Oh do grow up.

Gaming doesnt need to be competitive and tbh we have some class acts on cod4.

So take ur clan and shove it were the sun dont shine and leave off KR.

Niko Bellic
12-04-2008, 08:49 PM
Oh and Rambo is original? :rolleyes:

KR hasn't got many outside of habbox members because this is the only place we've even advertised, I am getting some of my friends to join aswell

Is anyone else on this Forum named Rambo? Didn't think so :rolleyes:

Oh do grow up.

Gaming doesnt need to be competitive and tbh we have some class acts on cod4.

So take ur clan and shove it were the sun dont shine and leave off KR.

Oh God, you grow up yourself, I'm not even in a clan.. And I wouldn't wanna join a clan with loads of people from here either, because all it is here is people thinking they're all better then one another.

For example on Fifa and Forza :rolleyes:

BlueMoon
12-04-2008, 09:07 PM

Last time I checked City had a stadium called MaineRoad. :rolleyes:

Neil
12-04-2008, 09:30 PM
Is anyone else on this Forum named Rambo? Didn't think so :rolleyes:

Yea actually their are 3 people named Rambo on this forum

Niko Bellic
12-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Yea actually their are 3 people named Rambo on this forum

And have they been active recently? No. I thought they registered ages ago.

And if I had the ability to search the username database before I registered a name I would have :)

And I wouldn't know that because I don't support City :rolleyes:

c[__]
12-04-2008, 10:09 PM
And have they been active recently? No. I thought they registered ages ago.

And if I had the ability to search the username database before I registered a name I would have :)

And I wouldn't know that because I don't support City :rolleyes:
Im afraid rambo striked again!

RSTurbo
13-04-2008, 08:17 AM
I made this thread to recruit some members for our clan, im not saying any one is beter then any one we all have our skill in some way.

I just fancied the idea of making a clan and having a laugh and doing some matches.

Trials will just be you 1 on 1 with me and i see how you do.

Jord
13-04-2008, 08:21 AM
He never said it was a good clan? :rolleyes:

Paying 800 MS points to put your clan tag in your name doesn't make whatever a good clan either D4n seems to think UKB are a really good clan, I've played with UKB and they're rubbish, we may not have many decent CoD players yet but we don't say another clan is rubbish because we're not signed up on a website and we don't challenge some rubbish clan to battles

But Buying a Website and hosting will come more than 800 MS But more effort into the site.

So kinda the same

BlueMoon
13-04-2008, 08:40 AM
I might change my tag to KR something. lululululuululullul

c[__]
13-04-2008, 08:53 AM
I think UKB is a great clan tbh.

Dungeon
13-04-2008, 09:14 AM
ukb sucks.

and so does tht OgA i murdered him first to 10... 10 kills to his 1

c[__]
13-04-2008, 02:51 PM
ukb sucks.

and so does tht OgA i murdered him first to 10... 10 kills to his 1
Mr Hyde owned your *** though!

RSTurbo
13-04-2008, 03:48 PM
Lol and MAINEROAD was demolished 4 years ago so last time i checked there was no Maineroad i thought it was the city of manchester stadium now where they do the olypmics.

And give me re-match dungeon see who wins then ;), Still recruiting add me: ABUSFULLOFNUNS4

BlueMoon
13-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Lol and MAINEROAD was demolished 4 years ago so last time i checked there was no Maineroad i thought it was the city of manchester stadium now where they do the olypmics.

And give me re-match dungeon see who wins then ;), Still recruiting add me: ABUSFULLOFNUNS4
Wow... being a City fan and holding a season ticket I didn't know we had a new stadium and name! :rolleyes:
I said 'had' which means 'We used to' have a stadium you... :rolleyes:

Dungeon
13-04-2008, 04:32 PM
re-match, go on then lol :/...

ill own u wif my m9 m8................................................ .................................................. .........................

sock
13-04-2008, 06:02 PM
josh, why the hell r u making a clan, your already in mine? u can't be in 2 clans at once..

c[__]
13-04-2008, 06:26 PM
josh, why the hell r u making a clan, your already in mine? u can't be in 2 clans at once..
You can be in as many as you want, It's not a law.

yido
13-04-2008, 06:31 PM
if your making this OGa on game battles you can only have 1 cod 4 team on eu ladder so there for youd being having to make a team on US Ladder

RSTurbo
13-04-2008, 07:08 PM
I just want to join a proper clan with a good amount of members that plays clan matches.

I dunno what to do.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!