PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUSLY GLITCH

Lime_Jello
12-04-2008, 04:03 PM
This glitch is for the game Gears of War on the Xbox 360.

Basically when I activate the glitch I will get you all the achievements including seriously.

The process won't take longer than 20 minutes and I can get you names of people I've done this for aswell..

Add me on AIM or Xbox live.

AIM: TurkeyJemima

GT: Turkey Loaf

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxXWMfD6m60

GhostFace-
12-04-2008, 04:06 PM
you get banned if they find out dont you.

Lime_Jello
12-04-2008, 04:30 PM
you get banned if they find out dont you.

They can't ban you for their mistake...

and its not like a giant program.. its about signing in and stuff.. its a fault in their system..

also thousands of people have done this..

Niko Bellic
12-04-2008, 04:34 PM
It's sad that you can't get the achievements legitemantly :rolleyes:

Lime_Jello
12-04-2008, 04:36 PM
It's sad that you can't get the achievements legitemantly :rolleyes:

Lol I got the achievements legit..

You just need someone who has seriously to do the glitch... and Im the guy.

And in this day and age.. who cares achievements are achievements... lots of people don't want achievements, lots of people are addicted to achievements.. let them decide.

Edit: I forgot to mention that usually I don't do this.. I only did it when I first found out about it... but I'm in need of 8$ so I am doing this.

Neil
12-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Abusing the achievement system will more than likely result in the reset of your gamerscore, I don't think they will do anything to you as you get them legit but if you do this for other people then their aco***** are at risk because you're exploiting a bug to get someone achievements they never earned, they didn't do what was required to get them so it's cheating and they'll reset the gamerscore and they'll probably ban you for exploiting a glitch that would be classed as cheating

Lime_Jello
12-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Abusing the achievement system will more than likely result in the reset of your gamerscore, I don't think they will do anything to you as you get them legit but if you do this for other people then their aco***** are at risk because you're exploiting a bug to get someone achievements they never earned, they didn't do what was required to get them so it's cheating and they'll reset the gamerscore and they'll probably ban you for exploiting a glitch that would be classed as cheating

Nice gamerscore... but trust me you won't get banned. If they banned everyone for doing this they would ban thousands.

But anyway like I said.. the glitch is very obvious.. You could do it by accident.. its not like a giant glitch. If you had many accounts and 1 had seriously you could do it by accident..

So I can assure you, you won't get banned.

Alan_Carr
12-04-2008, 07:13 PM
I glitched this for myself and mates and never got banned.

today
12-04-2008, 08:00 PM
what happened to earning..

Neil
12-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Nice gamerscore... but trust me you won't get banned. If they banned everyone for doing this they would ban thousands.

But anyway like I said.. the glitch is very obvious.. You could do it by accident.. its not like a giant glitch. If you had many accounts and 1 had seriously you could do it by accident..

So I can assure you, you won't get banned.

When you do it is it possible to still use the special gamerpic? and list like all the achievements that it'll unlock

c[__]
13-04-2008, 02:50 PM
I was wondering if you have too be signed into live whilst doing this? Because then it won't show what date/time you did this so no-one would be able to see you did this all in a matter of minutes, but it would be noticeable if there is no date for the online achievements.

Lime_Jello
13-04-2008, 04:39 PM
I was wondering if you have too be signed into live whilst doing this? Because then it won't show what date/time you did this so no-one would be able to see you did this all in a matter of minutes, but it would be noticeable if there is no date for the online achievements.

Yes you need to be signed in unfortunately.. but the time and date won't matter.

When you do it is it possible to still use the special gamerpic? and list like all the achievements that it'll unlock

Im not sure what you mean.. but once I do the glitch.. you will get the seriously gamer picture and all the achievements will show under your name under the gears of war section. :)

and to answer that guys question about earning... it died in a car crash :D:D

c[__]
13-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Would you consider doing it on a test account so we can check this?

Lime_Jello
13-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Would you consider doing it on a test account so we can check this?

Well what I do is.. I glitch it on to an new test account and then you recover the test account and do it for yourself, which is the safest way but if you want I can do it directly to your account but Im going to have to recover your account..

Anyways im in desperate need of paypal money.. so anyone who wants this we can negotiate price.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!