PDA

View Full Version : Trading ....

fitcovboy
13-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Don't u think Chris (Lost_Witness) seriously needs sacking? I know sulake are a corporate company designed to make money, but at what expense? He releases supers and kills the trading game. Anyone remember when things were worth like 28 thrones? And now look! No one dare not touch supers because of fear of release, this is what we are supporting? Some people diss Justine (Callie) but she never put the hotel into this much chaos. So yeah keep up the work Chris ..... you have killed the trading game, undoubtably made sulake a packet, but lost them lots as well, .... ever heard of business ethics? Ok rant over.

RussianDanovar
13-04-2008, 01:35 PM
I think it's good that he has given out so many new supers as we were in dire need of supers. I think they are so low because he released both the DJ Decks & Gold Amber Lamp. It's a shame they are releasing old items because afterall this time they still remain the most popular items in terms of appearance. I think people don't pay 30T for a smoke anymore because after what happened to the Red Smoke Machine.

Ive always thought it would be good of them to do recolours of the Bird Baths, Parasols and so on as then we can keep the orginals rare and Sulake can still make profit.

fitcovboy
13-04-2008, 01:45 PM
I think it's good that he has given out so many new supers as we were in dire need of supers. I think they are so low because he released both the DJ Decks & Gold Amber Lamp. It's a shame they are releasing old items because afterall this time they still remain the most popular items in terms of appearance. I think people don't pay 30T for a smoke anymore because after what happened to the Red Smoke Machine.

Ive always thought it would be good of them to do recolours of the Bird Baths, Parasols and so on as then we can keep the orginals rare and Sulake can still make profit.

You dont know what your talking about ... yeah you love the supers being released because you dnt own any! I owned a red smoke when there were only 2. The supers existed for a reason .... which Lost_Witness has taken away. Yes look at the red smoke ... i sold for 20T then tell me its fair when some little 11 year old pays all they have for it! Then Lost_Witness in a proffit scam releases it..... i hope he sleeps well at night .... and remember how teens commit suicide over bands breaking up? I,m sure Chris has created a few deaths himself! Oh what power.

RussianDanovar
13-04-2008, 01:51 PM
You dont know what your talking about ... yeah you love the supers being released because you dnt own any! I owned a red smoke when there were only 2. The supers existed for a reason .... which Lost_Witness has taken away. Yes look at the red smoke ... i sold for 20T then tell me its fair when some little 11 year old pays all they have for it! Then Lost_Witness in a proffit scam releases it..... i hope he sleeps well at night .... and remember how teens commit suicide over bands breaking up? I,m sure Chris has created a few deaths himself! Oh what power.

No you don't understand, maybe I worded it wrongly.

I disagree with them being released once they are super, however I agree with the others colours being given out aswell. It gives more of a range to the super market.

John!
13-04-2008, 02:00 PM
I don't think it's actually Lost_Witness that decides what's released, is it?

I thought it would be a higher ranked person.

Slowpoke
13-04-2008, 02:20 PM
The release of the Gold Amber will have been a joint decision of Lost_witness and the assistant Hotel Manager at the time, HelKat. The manager is free to release whatever he wants whenever he wants so, theoretically, he could release the throne tomorrow if he felt like it.

Miserlou
13-04-2008, 02:37 PM
You probably think I'm being a stupid noob here lol.

Yeah it kinda sucks them being released 'cause they lose value
but I don't buy things just because they are worth lots to look good
I buy things I think look nice and make a good room lol :)

I think it'd be quite funny to see what happened if the throne was released.\

A general up value of all the supers on habbox would be a good Idea though.

AgnesIO
13-04-2008, 02:49 PM
1) Oh dear oooh chris. please chris i love you chris :rolleyes:

2) Justine ooh justine i love you, please dont leave me :rolleyes:

3) I agree that he should be sacked - kinda. But i thought someone higher up decides what rares are released and Lost_Witness has to make a article story about why they are etc.

John!
13-04-2008, 02:59 PM
A general up value of all the supers on habbox would be a good Idea though.

Habbox don't decide the values, they just report what prices items are going for.

Miserlou
13-04-2008, 08:07 PM
I know that.
But surely they could just do a general up of all of them?
People GO by Habbox so they'd become more er Super. Lol

I know it wouldn't happen and it's kind of decietful but you know lol..

Sharpsterz
13-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Do you think he cares?

He Gets Payed

End Of.

fitcovboy
13-04-2008, 09:27 PM
yeah he gets paid ... unfortunately for a bad job!

Sulai
14-04-2008, 11:26 AM
I,m sure Chris has created a few deaths himself! Oh what power.

are you being sarcastic???

why would anyone commit suicide over something so as small as pixel furniture.

Immenseman
14-04-2008, 12:57 PM
I think he does a decent job myself. You could say 'but u didn't own any of da superz he released!!' but even if I did I have no doubt my life would continue. I find he does a lot more and he can actually have a laugh no matter who you are unlike previous hotel managers. He's fun, active, hosts events and releases plenty of rares. As soon as he's gone he'll be missed. In my honest opinion he's a great hotel manager.

PaulMacC
14-04-2008, 04:24 PM
I like Chris, he can take a joke and is a good laugh at some times, though I think he should calm down on releasing supers and just release normal/new rares.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!