PDA

View Full Version : [KR] Call of Duty 4 Match!

Andeeh
13-04-2008, 03:34 PM
On the 17th (Thursday) at 6ish is a tournament for Call of Duty 4,
I am asking wether people would like to particpate in it. It will only be a 6 v 6 game with 3 matches (Search and Destroy, Team Deathmatch and Sabotage) i will choose the teams randomly (myself included)

If we can get all 12 places filled it will be great

I cannot host tho cause i have a rubbish connection so if any1 would like to host and has an ace connection just post reply here or pm me.

Entrance closes on 15th at bout middayish then i will post teams on 16th.

Thanks.

Please try and register to www.killrepeat.com (http://www.killrepeat.com) if you are entering

c[__]
13-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Why do you always post KR things here? The people who joined KR from here use your forum so why don't you past it there?

Andeeh
13-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Because some of my friends in here arent on kill repeat.

c[__]
13-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Then tell them to join it if they are going to be participating.

Andeeh
13-04-2008, 03:43 PM
cause some are in other clans and some dont want to.

god all i asked was if anyone wants a game on cod4 on thursday.

c[__]
13-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Clearly you just made those up because if they were dedicated to your clan they would have joined and it wouldn't matter if they were all ready in a different clan, whats stopping them from joining two?

Im not making an argument with this.

Andeeh
13-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Well tbh if you dont wanna play the match dont post.

Niko Bellic
13-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Friends? Don't lie, you have none. ;)

And the KR threads are getting a bit old now. This is for Microsoft related things and not KR :)

Dungeon
13-04-2008, 04:40 PM
can i play nancy

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

BlueMoon
13-04-2008, 05:19 PM
I'll play and Rambo, last time I checked KR was a 360 clan and the 360 was made by Microsoft.

Niko Bellic
13-04-2008, 05:21 PM
I'll play and Rambo, last time I checked KR was a 360 clan and the 360 was made by Microsoft.

And last time I checked this is for discussing Microsoft products and games not clans. And how can you call that a clan? Have you even faced any other clan on any other game or anything yet? No, not a clan. I can easily buy some domain and forum software and "make" a clan.

When it's officialy good then start making threads on it.

Disaronno
13-04-2008, 05:31 PM
But we are discussing a game on a 360 which we all play. And we are arranging a game, so if you have a problem tell that to all the others that make Who Wants a Game threads. I would play but i wont be able to unless you up the time to 8:30

c[__]
13-04-2008, 05:31 PM
You checked and saw wrong, *Removed*

But we are discussing a game on a 360 which we all play. And we are arranging a game, so if you have a problem tell that to all the others that make Who Wants a Game threads. I would play but i wont be able to unless you up the time to 8:30
No, he was making a game for thier clan, nothing to do with the rest of us, which he could have just done on thier forum.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Administrator): Please do not insult other members.

Neil
13-04-2008, 05:54 PM
And last time I checked this is for discussing Microsoft products and games not clans. And how can you call that a clan? Have you even faced any other clan on any other game or anything yet? No, not a clan. I can easily buy some domain and forum software and "make" a clan.

This forum is for ANYTHING xbox related, it isn't just for game discussion it's for anything and everything, if you don't like it just ignore it, we have every right to post things like this here, the game is on xbox 360, he is arranging a match for the game so he is allowed to post it here, you don't have any rights to say what he can't post because the forums only specific rule is to only post microsoft related threads, not "don't post for clan games"
No one really cares what you actually think of KR believe it or not, if you don't like it then deal with it, most of the people that are against a clan on habbox actually forming is that fact that it's actual competition instead of little fun games and going about acting "hard" because you have a clan tag to your name

c[__]
13-04-2008, 05:56 PM
rambo111111111 is good at xbox.

Niko Bellic
13-04-2008, 06:06 PM
This forum is for ANYTHING xbox related, it isn't just for game discussion it's for anything and everything, if you don't like it just ignore it, we have every right to post things like this here, the game is on xbox 360, he is arranging a match for the game so he is allowed to post it here, you don't have any rights to say what he can't post because the forums only specific rule is to only post microsoft related threads, not "don't post for clan games"
No one really cares what you actually think of KR believe it or not, if you don't like it then deal with it, most of the people that are against a clan on habbox actually forming is that fact that it's actual competition instead of little fun games and going about acting "hard" because you have a clan tag to your name

I'm not in a clan.. so that backfired. And two-three threads are enough, what's the point putting "[KR] Forza Matches" do it on your own bloody Forum, why affiliate it with HabboxForum? Big boy ;)

Neil
13-04-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm not in a clan.. so that backfired. And two-three threads are enough, what's the point putting "[KR] Forza Matches" do it on your own bloody Forum, why affiliate it with HabboxForum? Big boy ;)

Firstly, I wasn't saying you specificly just people who are "against" KR in general

And secondly, some people from habbox may want to join in games with us, we're more of a community clan than a "pro" clan, I personally play for fun but it's always good to have some form of real competition, habbox also has alot of CoD4 players so it's somewhere to pick up extras hands for games, we use our own forum but since we haven't got a huge amount of members it's not exactly seen, we can post it all we want so get used to it

c[__]
13-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Firstly, I wasn't saying you specificly just people who are "against" KR in general

And secondly, some people from habbox may want to join in games with us, we're more of a community clan than a "pro" clan, I personally play for fun but it's always good to have some form of real competition, habbox also has alot of CoD4 players so it's somewhere to pick up extras hands for games, we use our own forum but since we haven't got a huge amount of members it's not exactly seen, we can post it all we want so get used to it
I recall there being a section called "Show off your website here" so considering it fits more under that category, so why not post there to get people to join whilst doing so it will then give you more people on your forum to stop posting here as the threads arn't needed as a large majority of the people you are posting for are registered with KR. :)

Neil
13-04-2008, 06:20 PM
I recall there being a section called "Show off your website here" so considering it fits more under that category, so why not post there to get people to join whilst doing so it will then give you more people on your forum to stop posting here as the threads arn't needed as a large majority of the people you are posting for are registered with KR. :)

Posting websites in that forum is all well and good but since this is where the xbox users are it makes tons more sense to post it here, it has also already been posted here, we don't advertise it here we just set up games here, which is ALLOWED so you, just like Rambo need to get over it because their is nothing wrong with it, if you argue all it'll do is get you in trouble so it's really not worth it because you can't do anything about it :rolleyes:

Andeeh
13-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Friends? Don't lie, you have none. ;)

And the KR threads are getting a bit old now. This is for Microsoft related things and not KR :)
I love the way you say this to me and you have bout 20 posts and joined this month.

and i thought that it was microsoft that created the 360 which plays cod4.

dont wanna play dont post.

BlueMoon
13-04-2008, 06:47 PM

Yes we have... seems as your not in the clan you wont know will you?

Neil
13-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Yes we have... seems as your not in the clan you wont know will you?

People like him don't realise an entire clan can't form over night :rolleyes:

It takes a while for a clan to form but he seems to think it happens right away and you can just go off and battle all you want

BlueMoon
13-04-2008, 06:51 PM
People like him don't realise an entire clan can't form over night :rolleyes:

It takes a while for a clan to form but he seems to think it happens right away and you can just go off and battle all you want
Oh aye, so you playing?

Neil
13-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Oh aye, so you playing?

Na, trying to get a team tactical going with my rl friends xD

Tristan
13-04-2008, 07:26 PM

We actually have, so I have to say... Yes, is a clan.

I love the way you say this to me and you have bout 20 posts and joined this month.

and i thought that it was microsoft that created the 360 which plays cod4.

dont wanna play dont post.

His previous accounts have been banned, I believe.

mangle
13-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Are you in KR Sam?

And if you lot want me to play with you , I'll play. I'm registered on KR under mangle or isloe haha

Camy
13-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Why are people making such a big deal about posting KR threads on habbox?
This is where it originated, and were not a serious clan atm, its for the lols.
Put me down as a maybe, might be going to see my gf :) So idk yet.

Alan_Carr
13-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Count me in..

Andeeh
14-04-2008, 12:20 PM
You checked and saw wrong, *Removed*

No, he was making a game for thier clan, nothing to do with the rest of us, which he could have just done on thier forum.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Administrator): Please do not insult other members.

WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT?
I WAS ASKING WERE OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM COULD DO IT ASWELL.

Jeez louise dont make up stuff.

Tristan
14-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Are you in KR Sam?

And if you lot want me to play with you , I'll play. I'm registered on KR under mangle or isloe haha

Sure. On Fifa.

Fehm
14-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Xbox live name : ZimmerWhizz - Im happy to be part of it ;)

Niko Bellic
14-04-2008, 12:48 PM
So basically at the moment it's just a Fifa 08 "clan"

Disaronno
14-04-2008, 01:00 PM
The title explains all if you read it

Andeeh
14-04-2008, 01:25 PM
Well technically speaking there is a clan for call of duty 4.

I smell some jealousy in the air.

Niko Bellic
14-04-2008, 01:34 PM

I smell some jealousy in the air.

I'm probably way better than half of the KR on Call of Duty 4 so yeah, I'm dead jealous! :rolleyes:

Andeeh
14-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Oh course gimme 1 on 1 and i could own u.

Niko Bellic
14-04-2008, 01:40 PM
I doubt that.. but I'll add you later tonight and give you a game. I'm not on at the moment.

Camy
14-04-2008, 02:08 PM

As Andeeh said, its not just a fifa clan, its one big clan with Different branches, it just so happens that Clan Leaders for Fifa were appointed before CoD4, therefore theres more activity with Fifa 08.

I'm in the middle of making our gamesbattles team, and will be getting evry1 together for a few practice matches sometime at the weekend.

Andeeh made this thread just for a bit of fun with people from KR and from on here.
But as usual with Hxf, someone had to start an argument.

I'm probably way better than half of the KR on Call of Duty 4 so yeah, I'm dead jealous! :rolleyes:

Notice the word probably.
Good players know they're good and don't need to brag about how easily they could beat others.

p.s. I dont have anything against anyone on here, im just defending our clan, and im sick of arguments tbh.

BlueMoon
14-04-2008, 02:22 PM
No... were a clan which plays a lot of different games, were not sad and addicted to one single game... unlike umm... UKB? ;)
(And yes I'm full aware your not in UKB before you try to be smart :rolleyes:)

If your United.Road which judging by Sampaa you are. Then that means your dawsson on xbox live, I owned you. You joined my match trying to ruin it shouting a load of abuse and then got 2 kills in a 20 minute match. :rolleyes:

c[__]
14-04-2008, 03:28 PM
If your United.Road which judging by Sampaa you are. Then that means your dawsson on xbox live, I owned you. You joined my match trying to ruin it shouting a load of abuse and then got 2 kills in a 20 minute match. :rolleyes:
He's not so don't jump to conclusions thanks. Rambo11111111 is good on xbox espically like a Matty or Micheal (I forgot) me and him saw sniping, he was amazing!

Niko Bellic
14-04-2008, 04:01 PM
No... were a clan which plays a lot of different games, were not sad and addicted to one single game... unlike umm... UKB? ;)
(And yes I'm full aware your not in UKB before you try to be smart :rolleyes:)

Bit jealous of UKB then I see :)

And no, I'm Crazy Bartender fyi :rolleyes: And you can't even call yourself a clan just because you have a few members registered on your Forum, you need to face other clans and everything to be justified as a real clan. No point taking offence just because you're not a proper clan yet.

yido
14-04-2008, 04:05 PM
maine you no nothing ukb has team on fifa 08 and forza and halo so be quiet please

Niko Bellic
14-04-2008, 04:08 PM
And I've played with UKB and they're alot better then KR and would have KR in a clan battle, so why keep mentioning them? :S

Neil
14-04-2008, 04:42 PM

And no, I'm Crazy Bartender fyi :rolleyes: And you can't even call yourself a clan just because you have a few members registered on your Forum, you need to face other clans and everything to be justified as a real clan. No point taking offence just because you're not a proper clan yet.

You don't have to have a fight against another clan to be classed as a clan :rolleyes:

And I've played with UKB and they're alot better then KR and would have KR in a clan battle, so why keep mentioning them? :S

You've not played against or with me on CoD before, you don't know how good I am, you may know how good some of the members are but not all of them play CoD as much as some of us

Andeeh
14-04-2008, 05:11 PM
You don't have to have a fight against another clan to be classed as a clan :rolleyes:

You've not played against or with me on CoD before, you don't know how good I am, you may know how good some of the members are but not all of them play CoD as much as some of us

And i havent played him.

Ok so far we have got

1. Me
2. MaineRoad
3. Emirates
4. CamyRFC (maybe)
5. NtfcGREG
6. Known Sinner

neil r u doing it?

Neil
14-04-2008, 05:15 PM
I should be able too, I donno if I'll be in at 6 but if I'm online then you could invite me

Andeeh
14-04-2008, 05:17 PM
idm changing time to suit peoples requirements ;)

also ask around if any mates wanna do it.

BlueMoon
14-04-2008, 05:37 PM

Why would I be jealous of UKB? And I see, I thought you were to much of a **** to be pleke. And if it means you have to play against other clans to be a clan then umm... we are a clan, we've played loads of games on Fifa against other clans on gamebattles. kthxbi.

maine you no nothing ukb has team on fifa 08 and forza and halo so be quiet please
d4n you know nothing, you prove this by supporting Spurs.

You haven't played with KR? :S

Dungeon
14-04-2008, 05:42 PM
u didnt mention my name hubert

sock
14-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Andy, Greg's in UKrS m8.

and matt, even tho ur a city supported I don't see why you keep having to have a go at UKB? why are you always comparing yourself to them, if your better or not better, get over it ***.

Neil
14-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Andy, Greg's in UKrS m8.

and matt, even tho ur a city supported I don't see why you keep having to have a go at UKB? why are you always comparing yourself to them, if your better or not better, get over it ***.

He's just having a normal game with a bunch of KR members but wants it bigger so he's asking for users from here to join

yido
14-04-2008, 05:57 PM
ill play then show that manie hw bad he is

Ashley 12344
14-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Invite me if you lot are on I'll have a bash with ya.

yido
14-04-2008, 06:14 PM
what time?

Alan_Carr
14-04-2008, 06:24 PM
dan play wid me at bout 9:00

Dungeon
14-04-2008, 06:55 PM
can i play wif ur balls at9?

Disaronno
14-04-2008, 07:01 PM
can i play wif ur balls at9?

Lol @ that Hard.........

KR, IS a clan. No matter what you think, it is because it has members and play games (maybe not against others but play nontheless) so infact, it is a clan

From WIKI:In computer and video gaming, a clan or guild is a group of players who regularly play together in a particular (or various different) multiplayer games. These range from groups of a few friends to 1000-person organizations, with a broad range of structures, goals and members. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan (computer gaming)

So, ipsofacto, WRONG

p0000ned [KR] strikes again :]

Andeeh
14-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Lol ;)
its happening thursday and enter finishes tomorrow and ill choose random teams

Please Add Andeeh if you are taking part (unless i have u already)

Disaronno
14-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Lol ;)
its happening thursday and enter finishes tomorrow and ill choose random teams

Please Add Andeeh if you are taking part (unless i have u already)

If your posting to me, then OK. ill add you when i can. I wont be on until abit later

yido
14-04-2008, 07:24 PM
ok greg just msg me

BlueMoon
14-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Andy, Greg's in UKrS m8.

Even though Greg is in UKrS why can't he play with us?

ill play then show that manie hw bad he is
Your **** on Fifa and your **** on COD, get over it!!!

Niko Bellic
14-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Even though Greg is in UKrS why can't he play with us?

Your **** on Fifa and your **** on COD, get over it!!!

He's good at cod 4 though.. you're jealous, "get over it!!!"

And I'll play with you guys and do some owning seeing as you all want a game ;)

j4k3
14-04-2008, 07:47 PM
ill play

Disaronno
14-04-2008, 07:48 PM
I didnt ask you for a game, so your wrong again

Alan_Carr
14-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Whats the point in these "big" games, no1 even takes part.

Niko Bellic
14-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Whats the point in these "big" games, no1 even takes part.

Part of the reason I'm calling it not a real clan. All these activities get planned and then it never happens :rolleyes:

Neil
14-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Part of the reason I'm calling it not a real clan. All these activities get planned and then it never happens :rolleyes:

He isn't referring to the clan, people do events on habbox alot but hardly anyone even plays, it's a clan so grow up, you don't have to fight another clan to become a clan :rolleyes:

Go on google and find a definition of clan and you'll see what a clan actually is, they're not formed just for the sake of fighting other clans :rolleyes:

Niko Bellic
14-04-2008, 09:44 PM
He isn't referring to the clan, people do events on habbox alot but hardly anyone even plays, it's a clan so grow up, you don't have to fight another clan to become a clan :rolleyes:

Go on google and find a definition of clan and you'll see what a clan actually is, they're not formed just for the sake of fighting other clans :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Sorry Mr.Tuffy. In my eyes you're not a proper clan till you've gone through the actual stages of fighting another clan. :rolleyes:

Neil
14-04-2008, 09:46 PM

Sorry Mr.Tuffy. In my eyes you're not a proper clan till you've gone through the actual stages of fighting another clan. :rolleyes:

Who said anything about us being popular?

Niko Bellic
14-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Who said anything about us being popular?

Who did? :S Not me :D

Neil
15-04-2008, 01:06 AM
Who did? :S Not me :D

Sorry, read it wrong xD

You don't need to fight another clan to become proper, dispite what you may believe, you are wrong so give up

Andeeh
15-04-2008, 09:55 AM
Right so can any1 host due to my connection being rubbish.

Niko Bellic
15-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Sorry, read it wrong xD

You don't need to fight another clan to become proper, dispite what you may believe, you are wrong so give up

Why are you even getting offended anyway? It's extremely pathetic, getting all defenceive over one little thing.

In my eyes you aren't a proper clan till you've done what a real hardcore clan has done.

I've made it bold and red so it's easier to read :)

Neil
15-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Why are you even getting offended anyway? It's extremely pathetic, getting all defenceive over one little thing.

In my eyes you aren't a proper clan till you've done what a real hardcore clan has done.

I've made it bold and red so it's easier to read :)

What's pathetic is the fact you're trying so hard to make us look as if we're not a clan when clearly we are but you can't accept that as a fact, you're opinion of what a clan has to do to become "proper" is wrong, you don't fight other clans to become a clan, that's not what being in a clan is about, no one cares if it's your opinion, you're opinion is wrong by fact so you should just keep it to yourself

Niko Bellic
15-04-2008, 10:39 AM
What's pathetic is the fact you're trying so hard to make us look as if we're not a clan when clearly we are but you can't accept that as a fact, you're opinion of what a clan has to do to become "proper" is wrong, you don't fight other clans to become a clan, that's not what being in a clan is about, no one cares if it's your opinion, you're opinion is wrong by fact so you should just keep it to yourself

What's funny is Adams put everything into it and you've got the highest gamerscore so you got admin for no reason and now you think it's all yours and that KR are all good. They're crap, believe me. And I didn't say you need to fight others to be a clan/group did I? I just said in my eyes you're not official till you actually face another clan. Then once that's happened you can call yourself a clan. ;)

yido
15-04-2008, 10:43 AM
josh inv me to your game

Niko Bellic
15-04-2008, 10:44 AM
My mate and Jord are cage matching guns for me :P

I can help you get some later?

yido
15-04-2008, 10:47 AM
oh right lol when i get to lvl 31 ill do then i get gold shot

Neil
15-04-2008, 10:53 AM
What's funny is Adams put everything into it and you've got the highest gamerscore so you got admin for no reason and now you think it's all yours and that KR are all good. They're crap, believe me. And I didn't say you need to fight others to be a clan/group did I? I just said in my eyes you're not official till you actually face another clan. Then once that's happened you can call yourself a clan. ;)

I never said we're all good and where exactly do I ever say that KR is mine? :rolleyes:

bizzle
15-04-2008, 11:11 AM
My mate and Jord are cage matching guns for me :P

I can help you get some later?
hi josh

Niko Bellic
15-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Ite mate.

And I never said that.. you're making things up again. I said you act like it's yours.

Neil
15-04-2008, 11:41 AM
And I never said that.. you're making things up again. I said you act like it's yours.

Oh really?

Don't call me a liar when the proof is right there :rolleyes:

Andeeh
15-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Rambo please just go away trying to cause arguments and just leave this thread.

Any1 can host?

Niko Bellic
15-04-2008, 12:41 PM
I can host, I always have low ping..

And I'm just gonna leave it Neil :)

BlueMoon
15-04-2008, 02:22 PM
They've both worked on the forum. :rolleyes:

I can host, I always have low ping..

And I'm just gonna leave it Neil :)
No thanks, we you would only leave so it ends/kick people out/shout abuse at people.

Niko Bellic
15-04-2008, 02:54 PM
They've both worked on the forum. :rolleyes:

No thanks, we you would only leave so it ends/kick people out/shout abuse at people.

No I wouldn't.. only sad people would do that. I'd like to own you actually so why would I end it? you always have to find some excuse because you are scared.

Edit by Professor-Alex (Forum Moderator): Please continue the arguments via PM or you risk the thread being closed.

Andeeh
15-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Any other offers for someone to host?

yido
15-04-2008, 05:27 PM
i can boyz

BlueMoon
15-04-2008, 05:28 PM
i can boyz
No thanks.

Niko Bellic
15-04-2008, 05:31 PM
I can host.. I've got most of you on my list.

As if I'm gonna be that sad and end the game? Even if I do you can make a new lobby. But I'm not because I wanna test out my new guns on some of your skulls :eusa_danc

Andeeh
15-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Why that extra lil bit?

I am doing teams later tonight and posting tomorrow ny more offers

Alan_Carr
15-04-2008, 05:50 PM
ill host enitt

Niko Bellic
15-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Okay, if Greg hosts can we have a game tonight? I'm really bored.

Andeeh
16-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Right greg can u do tomorrow?

What ive decided is that all ppl taking part ill add (Andeeh is name)

and invite them then we all do auto assign

yido
16-04-2008, 05:15 PM
add me in

mangle
16-04-2008, 05:30 PM
I'll play if you lot want another player.

Niko Bellic
16-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Crazy Bartender

I'm in :)

Andeeh
16-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Ok u 3.

Can u add Andeeh cause i cba adding u all ;)

Alan_Carr
17-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Ill do it at 9

yido
17-04-2008, 12:18 PM
greg hit me inv when starts

Andeeh
17-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Greg Three gamemodes are S&D, Team Deathmatch and Sabotage.
Thanks

BlueMoon
17-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Ill do it at 9
I see where diverting from the original time. I can't do nine.

yido
17-04-2008, 07:07 PM
9 sounds sweet greggy pooo invite moi

Andeeh
17-04-2008, 07:29 PM
right if greg aint on i got another mate who can host.

so d4n wats ur gt.

yido
17-04-2008, 08:05 PM
ukb dan

Disaronno
17-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Sorry i couldnt make it guys, training ended late and i couldnt get home in time, traffic :@

Callum.
17-04-2008, 08:43 PM
I played 2 games and came top on both lol

Alan_Carr
18-04-2008, 04:32 PM
i didnt come on cos i ent gna go on for the whole day lmao

Andeeh
18-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Oh ok lol.

Alan_Carr
19-04-2008, 12:15 PM
I see where diverting from the original time. I can't do nine.

Why do you invite me to games like "Halo" when im on COD4?

BlueMoon
19-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Why do you invite me to games like "Halo" when im on COD4?
1) Your going off topic
2) I've never sent you an invite to Halo, mainly because the games I'm in on Halo are GameBattles games. :rolleyes:

Alan_Carr
19-04-2008, 05:17 PM
1) Your going off topic
2) I've never sent you an invite to Halo, mainly because the games I'm in on Halo are GameBattles games. :rolleyes:

You sent me an invite earlier mate, when i was clearly on COD4. No need to lie mate eh? I dnt care if its "off" topic, ur never on COD4 in the first place, so why say your gna play?

BlueMoon
19-04-2008, 08:22 PM
You sent me an invite earlier mate, when i was clearly on COD4. No need to lie mate eh? I dnt care if its "off" topic, ur never on COD4 in the first place, so why say your gna play?
1) No I didn't
2) I'm not lieing
3) I was on COD yesterday
4) I did play, it was you who didn't. :rolleyes:

Andeeh
20-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Lol he did play.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!