PDA

View Full Version : "Meet the Habbo Staff" GB quotes

Ardemax
13-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Well, i'm sure you're aware of the 'Meet the staff' thing. Well, I was checking the guestbook, and here are some of the most stupidest comments lol.

"ok i am not happy :( i have been scammed and not got 1 penny or 1 piece of furniture back! i got scammed by lukenjames please get it back everything nearly he has apart from 106 creds the rest of it is mine please get it me back !"

"LITTLEHELPER2 (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/18306672/id)READ THIS NOW !!.... Hiiaa Please make me a meber of this group it is so cool i love habbo i joined in 2006 and thought it was really ace! please make me a member please and cheak out my Home page thnx also i told my cusin about it and she thinks it is propa ace too. PLEASE MAKE ME A MEMBER ! Thnx if you do :]... x"

"PLZ READ THIS
I WAS SCAMED 2 CDS [ 2 CDS 4 1 CRED VOUCHER] AND I REALLY WANTED 2 SWAP THEM BUT UNFORTUNTLY HE SCAMED ME AND DELETED ME ON HIS HABBO CONTACTS [ OR I FORGOT HIS] BUT IM PRETTY SHOURE I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN HIS NAME AND I REALLY WANT MY CDS BK PLZ SEND BK WOT U R GOIN 2 DO
FROM kaney--boi
p.s. i really want 2 b 1 of u[habbo staff]"

"i wood make perfect habbo staff i want to be staff plz plz plz"

There's loads more, I just lol at the pathetic attempts.

John!
13-04-2008, 04:22 PM
"i wood make perfect habbo staff i want to be staff plz plz plz"

The wood bit of that one made me laugh. :lol:

Slowpoke
13-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Some of them may have actually been scammed. I don't like the way Habbo deal with scammings, I'm sure it's possible to trace the furniture (since that's how they stop ebayers).

Ardemax
13-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Some of them may have actually been scammed. I don't like the way Habbo deal with scammings, I'm sure it's possible to trace the furniture (since that's how they stop ebayers).

they can. they cant be bothered lol.
but would you wanna get begged like that 24/7?

MissAlice
13-04-2008, 04:51 PM
I think them posts are pretty sad, they are obviously very young Habbos who think that by posting in guest books like that, that someone is going to care or even help them. This below for example, they genuinely have been scammed for a few creds :( It's a cry for help!

PLZ READ THIS
I WAS SCAMED 2 CDS [ 2 CDS 4 1 CRED VOUCHER] AND I REALLY WANTED 2 SWAP THEM BUT UNFORTUNTLY HE SCAMED ME AND DELETED ME ON HIS HABBO CONTACTS [ OR I FORGOT HIS] BUT IM PRETTY SHOURE I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN HIS NAME AND I REALLY WANT MY CDS BK PLZ SEND BK WOT U R GOIN 2 DO

Ardemax
13-04-2008, 05:27 PM
I think them posts are pretty sad, they are obviously very young Habbos who think that by posting in guest books like that, that someone is going to care or even help them. This below for example, they genuinely have been scammed for a few creds :( It's a cry for help!

PLZ READ THIS

I guess new people won't learn!

Nereo
15-04-2008, 05:15 PM
the ones about being scammed I dont mind, as when people are scammed I suppose there arent many things you can do except try and tell the staff

but the ones about being Habbo staff made me chuckle, almsot as if anyone can get a job there :rolleyes:

shizzle
15-04-2008, 06:39 PM
The wood bit of that one made me laugh. :lol:
LOL, yeah thats funny.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!