PDA

View Full Version : went to the bar!

Metric1
13-04-2008, 09:24 PM
I went to the bar/club with my mom and her boyfriend. It started off as me driving them there, and then in the car she was like "HAHA, YOU CAN'T GET IN, ONLY 3 MORE YEARS" and I was like I bet I could and she was like "I'll make a bet with you, if you get in you can stay, but you can't drink" (because I was driving). So we got to the bar, and my mom said if I had a chance of getting in I had to take off my jacket because it looks better, and then I whiped out the fake ID (my brothers) and the guy was like "OK" and once we got inside I was like "HA YOU SUCK MOM" and she was like "NO DRINKING", which I didn't.

It actually wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be because my mom was LOADED and Jason was LOADED and they were both making complete fools out of themselves and I wasn't going to dance with a bunch of cougars (I'd have to be REALLY drunk to do that!), so I ended up leaving and they took a taxi home!

I think I am going to stick to 'younger' clubs with my friends, because cougars aren't my thing!

Firehorse
13-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Typical night out with ya mum.

Charlie
13-04-2008, 09:41 PM
That sounds like a blast.

Janet Snakehole
13-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Sounds like a fun night out to me.

If you were allowed to drink, you would of ended up dancing.

lew!
13-04-2008, 10:10 PM
haha, funny :P
Didnt your mum complain bout the fake id lol

Ezzie.
13-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Then gone back home for something a little more intimate

Abbie.
13-04-2008, 10:21 PM
LOL

thats nothing, i got into a club in barcelona by flirting with the bouncer ROFL.

im only 16, and i got in with no id, and most of the 18 year old 6th year boys without id didnt get in ;']

BowTies1
13-04-2008, 10:40 PM
LOL

thats nothing, i got into a club in barcelona by flirting with the bouncer ROFL.

im only 16, and i got in with no id, and most of the 18 year old 6th year boys without id didnt get in ;']

omg diid you i so want to be you

CJW93
13-04-2008, 10:53 PM
You went to a bar with your mum?

FlyingJesus
14-04-2008, 01:39 AM
What's wrong with going to a bar with your mum? I would with mine probably if she was more outgoing

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!