PDA

View Full Version : Credits

Dusty-09
14-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Ive found that credits have lowered a lot since they first came out, and I think they are still going down.

For example the Gold Bar (50 Creds) when it first came out were 5 hcs per, now they have lowered to 3.8 which people will only buy for 3 hcs.
Edit: They didnt rocket down they went bit by bit. But I would still like to know.

I'm wondering why this is happening and I would like someone to help me.

And will the credits values be lowering or rising?

Thanks,

Dusty-09

Immenseman
15-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Once they began going down people wanted to get rid of all their credits because they sensed a drop in value so they were just happy to get rid so started accepting lower and lower offers. Gradually this affects the overall value of credits hence the drop. However, when room competitions come out or rares that people like you will again see a rise in the value of credits but only a temporary one. I dont think they'll ever increase and be stable at a much higher value than 3.5hc but we'll see.

Dusty-09
18-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Well thank you for clearing things up :D

PaulMacC
18-04-2008, 11:44 PM
There also is a huge 'want' in credits after a rare or new set of furni is released, I myself sold around 7 gold bars of credits when the arabian furni was released for 4hc each.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
06-05-2008, 06:43 AM
i find its really all down to the time, releases in the catalogue
if throne is released in cat (example) then everyone will want credz for ti so they will be in high demand
:)

-Danube-
24-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Also when credits first came into the catalouge it was hard to get hold of like a gold bar as no-one would spend 50 creds on them, Hence the high values. When people got used to using the habbo exchange there were more and more gold bars around meaning it was easy to get hold of they so people would offer less as they know they can find them somewhere else even if they loose that trade. Then people saw a drop in credits so people began to madly sell so they dropped. When a rare is released or there is a room comp the value goes up to around 4.0cs as they are in high demand. The stable vaule of a gold bar is 3.0-3.5cs.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!