PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Kaurr stole my gladiator alt and won. -.-

-AzX
15-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Okay, as you may or may not know the gladiator alts winners were announced.

And as you can see by the title mine got ripped then sent in by Kaurr.

Dont post with saying its my fault for posting it, because i sent my entry before i even posted my final alt. So its habbo's fault.

Kaurr deleted my logo then sent it in. -.-

Here is the proof the graphic is mine

mostly all my WIPs are on here.

I have updates version on another forum, but i wont give it out.
If you want to see the other, pm me about it.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4390/gladiatorwip1ol1.png

Im really annoyed, the mods wont answer, i cant use the help tool, coz its buggered up.

Anyone got any suggestions of what i should do? x]

Thread closed by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Closed to prevent further arguing.

Kardan
15-04-2008, 06:18 PM
You shouldn't post competition entries before winners are announced, and if you do, at least cover it with your name so it's hard to change it, rather than a small logo in the corner.

And there's nothing that you can do really, it's not like they'll give you the prize or take it off him.

Slowpoke
15-04-2008, 06:22 PM
You'll have to take this like a man and in future, don't post your entries until after the competition. Lost_witness recently stated that if someone steals it it's you're own fault.

shizzle
15-04-2008, 06:22 PM
You shouldn't post competition entries before winners are announced, and if you do, at least cover it with your name so it's hard to change it, rather than a small logo in the corner.

And there's nothing that you can do really, it's not like they'll give you the prize or take it off him.
Agreed then post your winning entre to other members like Zebroid did.

Zebroid
15-04-2008, 06:23 PM
:l I know you made that so use Help Tool.
EDIT: lol i posted my mutant alt this month from january

GommeInc
15-04-2008, 06:25 PM
You'll have to take this like a man and in future, don't post your entries until after the competition. Lost_witness recently stated that if someone steals it it's you're own fault.
Which in reality means, Lost_Witness and anyone else is far too lazy to research into the matter and change the outcome accordingly.

John!
15-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Tbh, I don't think he's gonna be getting many friends from HabboxForum after you posting proof. Just another all too common person that prefers Habbo over friends.

He's ******* himself over by doing this anyway. If he's like that in real life then he'll end up with no friends. Who'll be laughing then?

Roboevil
15-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Which in reality means, Lost_Witness and anyone else is far too lazy to research into the matter and change the outcome accordingly.

That's very ignorant, I wouldn't of expect a comment like that to come from you. Lost_Witness obviously has better things to do that run around after people who moan about how their art was stolen after posting it all over forums.

Xeros
15-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Lol Kaurr didnt even enter the competition and she didnt even know why she won. As I asked her and she said she had no idea what the alt was. I doubt shes ever made an alt.

Nereo
15-04-2008, 07:31 PM
lol @ this guy getting all moody over a comp on habbo :D

Who cares? If you are they sad then just dont post things before the comp winners are announced :D

-AzX
15-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Lol Kaurr didnt even enter the competition and she didnt even know why she won. As I asked her and she said she had no idea what the alt was. I doubt shes ever made an alt.

Thats just made me confused >.<

aarun
15-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Yup, she doesn't enter competitions I know that, especially alt competitions so it's not all her fault.

Baby
15-04-2008, 07:43 PM
When there are hundreds of emails crammed with alts its very easy to get names mixed up.

-AzX
15-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Yup, she doesn't enter competitions I know that, especially alt competitions so it's not all her fault.

But if that was true, how come my logo isnt on the alteration?

Zebroid
15-04-2008, 08:25 PM

Good point.

Rarelime
15-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Okay, as you may or may not know the gladiator alts winners were announced.

And as you can see by the title mine got ripped then sent in by Kaurr.

Dont post with saying its my fault for posting it, because i sent my entry before i even posted my final alt. So its habbo's fault.

Kaurr deleted my logo then sent it in. -.-

Here is the proof the graphic is mine

mostly all my WIPs are on here.

I have updates version on another forum, but i wont give it out.
If you want to see the other, pm me about it.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4390/gladiatorwip1ol1.png

Im really annoyed, the mods wont answer, i cant use the help tool, coz its buggered up.

Anyone got any suggestions of what i should do? x]

Thats because you have the same image without the logo?

-AzX
15-04-2008, 08:54 PM
Thats because you have the same image without the logo?

Yes, but i was replying to the person who said the Kaurr knows nothing about it.

And if it was a mixup, my logo would have been on the alt.

Has anyone even checked if she has the T-seat?

And if she does how come she hasnt given it to the rightful owner?

Hazza
15-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Someone may have entered pretending to be her, knowing she might win and get her rep taken? (Or something along them lines...)

Xeros
15-04-2008, 09:18 PM
what would you do if you randomly won a comp. I doubt you'd give the T to the owner.

It may have bin a mixup or like said above it may be someone pretending to be her. As anyone can just enter the competition pretending to be someone else

-AzX
15-04-2008, 09:34 PM
what would you do if you randomly won a comp. I doubt you'd give the T to the owner.

It may have bin a mixup or like said above it may be someone pretending to be her. As anyone can just enter the competition pretending to be someone else

Actually i would, cos' im a decent person.

Also if they knew the alt would win, why didnt they enter it on a clone?

She's obviously lieing so she doesnt get a bad rep.

Also it couldnt have been a mixup because my entry had my Ax logo on it.

Xeros
15-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Lol, why would she rip your alt?

1) She doesnt use Hxf
2) Shes never made an alt in her, probly doesnt even know what an alt is.
3) If Kaurr wanted to win, she'd enter on a clone wouldnt she? so she can take the T and you dont get a badge either.

Personally I reckon its ur own fault for posting around anyway and I doubt she'd ever rip.

GommeInc
15-04-2008, 09:46 PM
That's very ignorant, I wouldn't of expect a comment like that to come from you. Lost_Witness obviously has better things to do that run around after people who moan about how their art was stolen after posting it all over forums.
Who said I followed it? That's how I understood what Thaddeus meant :P

Achieve
15-04-2008, 10:00 PM
I doubt they'd do anything, valentines poems and other competition entries have been plagiarised before and nothings been done. It really is a case of just moving on and getting over it, to be frank.

-AzX
15-04-2008, 10:20 PM
I doubt they'd do anything, valentines poems and other competition entries have been plagiarised before and nothings been done. It really is a case of just moving on and getting over it, to be frank.

I guess, but it sucks that im not getting anything for my efforts.

The alt took me ages to perfect xD

---------------------------------------------------------------

Xeros why are you being so defensive?

Who wouldnt ripp an alt if there was a chance to win a throne for it?

Im sure you would be posting the exact same thing if someone won something for what you made. You cant argue with that.

1) who said i only posted it on this forum? I am global y'know.

2) maybe she doesnt, but her name is still next to MY alteration and she has MY t-seat which i rightfully earned for my graphic.

3) Some people do stupid things for furni.. and with the prize being a T?
i think that fits into the catagory.

I also post my alts for them to be appreciated not stolen.

Xeros
15-04-2008, 10:33 PM
1) Why am I being so defensive. Maybe because Ive known her for god knows how long and she wouldnt rip a habbo alt rofl. She doesnt visit habbo forums at all.

2) If you submitted on other forums 2 then theres more chance of people ripping

3) 1 Throne isnt WOW. As far as im aware shes worth around 30T+

4) Next time theres something called WATERMARK which protects your work from rippers.

Use your brain and next time watermark your work and then tell me if it gets ripped.

-AzX
15-04-2008, 10:47 PM
1) Why am I being so defensive. Maybe because Ive known her for god knows how long and she wouldnt rip a habbo alt rofl. She doesnt visit habbo forums at all.

2) If you submitted on other forums 2 then theres more chance of people ripping

3) 1 Throne isnt WOW. As far as im aware shes worth around 30T+

4) Next time theres something called WATERMARK which protects your work from rippers.

Use your brain and next time watermark your work and then tell me if it gets ripped.

Lols funny how its her name and no-one elses.

You've just proved one point, she's you're friend and you're sticking up for her, because you know for a fact she ripped the alt.

2) not really. the other forums i visit, the members are from US and CA.

3) 1 T is wow to me, as im new to Uk and have hardly anything on that hotel.

4) Watermark does bugger all on small graphics.

It only works on big habbo graphics and with you not being a pixel artist, you wouldnt know that. Do you know how easy watermarks are to get rid of on small graphics?

Also i wouldnt need to watermark if their wasnt so many theifs on forums who gets their kicks out of stealing other peoples work because their too crap at graphics to make them themselves.

You can argue with me all you like lol but you'll just make yourself and your "friend" looks more suspicios.

Stop trying to save your friend's rep, as it already has gone.

Joord
15-04-2008, 11:06 PM
not being mean but she probably did rip it.. habbo wont get this type of thing mixed up... as you said she didnt enter an alt, so her email wouldnt have got mixed up in it?

if shes a kind decent girl and is completely genuine about not ripping the alt, then she should give the person who created the alt, the throne.

aarun
15-04-2008, 11:08 PM
I've known Kaurr for some time, I'm not sticking up for her I'm just saying she's not the one to create or rip alts, if she was going to do it she'd do it properly and create her own, we talk often and she never takes parts in competitions, all I'm saying is that I don't think she did it.

Joord
15-04-2008, 11:15 PM
I've known Kaurr for some time, I'm not sticking up for her I'm just saying she's not the one to create or rip alts, if she was going to do it she'd do it properly and create her own, we talk often and she never takes parts in competitions, all I'm saying is that I don't think she did it.
maybe she wanted a quick way to get a throne.:rolleyes:.. and to the clone part, she might have forgotten about it... but seriously if she did do it, its quite spiteful. and if shes nice, she'll give the alt creater the throne.

Xeros
16-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Im sticking up for her? I can stick up for whoever I like you cant tell me what I can and cant do. And as for her "rep" gone? Lol dont worry she's got enough "rep" on habbo and people wont really care over 1 petty throne.

And the watermark isnt hard to get rid of if you watermark it properly with an small font it will be very difficult to get rid of. If you really wanted to show everyone your work then you do the sensible thing and simply wait for the comp to close.

Shame on you for getting it stolen and idc if you think im her friend. Because she wouldnt rip an alt like this. I dont think she's ever even entered a alt comp.

*removed*

Edited by Antony (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Miserlou
16-04-2008, 01:48 AM
Shame on you for getting it stolen
*removed*

If she apparently didn't enter the comp how can her name get mixed up?
It wouldn't even be in the emails.
I doubt someone would pose as her - they wouldn't get much out of it.
-Oh yays she looks like a bad person
If shes disliked enough for someone to want to do that it says something.
I wonder what she must have done eh..

And I think shes got a bad rep from a few people herself by not giving the prize to the rightful owner anyway. And thats the most important thing. He obviously spent a lot of time on the competition.
If shes worth ''over 30T'' and it's just a ''petty throne''
Why does she need to keep his prize? Pretty stupid if you ask me.
I'm not worth 30T or near and I'd still give it 'cause I have some respect.

Not going on these forums much cannot proove anything. Different account, different computer - different IP. Blah blah.

Lost_Witness is probably too busy.. I'm sure shes not too busy to drop off a prize..

Edited by Antony (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse anyone of scamming.

GhostFace-
16-04-2008, 01:48 AM
that sux.

Xeros
16-04-2008, 02:00 AM
Firstly, she didnt say it got mixed up it was posted by someone on here as a suggestion. So get that right

And if you recieved a T I doubt you'd donate it. And for the "rep" she hasnt lost any rep rofl. Who cares about stupid "rep" on a pixelated game. Hence why I dont play the game anymore. Its sad and full of furni lovers who are addicted to this crappy game.

And just because someone is worth 30T+ doesnt mean that they can go around and donate T's.

therefore it IS his own fault and many people think that

Kardan: You shouldn't post competition entries before winners are announced, and if you do, at least cover it with your name so it's hard to change it, rather than a small logo in the corner.

Giano: lol @ this guy getting all moody over a comp on habbo

Who cares? If you are they sad then just dont post things before the comp winners are announced

Miserlou
16-04-2008, 02:18 AM
I know it was posted as a suggestion. I ''got it right''.
I was ruling it out.. or trying to.
If I had 30T and accidently got someones prize they worked really hard on I'd lol and donate it back since I didn't really need it OR deserve it.
Obviously it seems you're selfish too and cannot grasp common decency.

just because someone is worth 30T+ doesnt mean that they can go around and donate T's.
Surely she can donate the ONE T since it was free, shouldn’t actually be hers and has no effect on her ''fairly accumilated’’ 30T if removed.
If she won't give it back its quite obviously just a bunch of spiteful kids messing about.

I've never spoke to this guy and actually feel sorry for him. Hope whoever it was had some laughs.

Xeros
16-04-2008, 03:33 AM
I doubt anyone here would really donate a T theyd got free by mistake.

Also I reckon he should learn from his mistakes.i
idc wt u think of me tbh.

shizzle
16-04-2008, 08:14 AM

Also I reckon he should learn from his mistakes.i
idc wt u think of me tbh.
Yeah its like that basically. *puts t in trade box (other person has nothing inside)* OPPPS I accepted by accident. So it is.

--ss--
16-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Unlucky dude, better luck next time ?

Xeros , you are being far too defensive seeing as the guy posted wips of the alt showing that he made it and it just so happens this 'Kuarr' person wins with the exact same alt, there's a possibility that she completely remade it and it just looks exactly like his but what are the odds of that :rolleyes:

bizzle
16-04-2008, 12:43 PM
unlucky
shouldnt post before comp
common sence really..

aarun
16-04-2008, 01:24 PM
unlucky
shouldnt post before comp
common sence really..

Yup, you should have just waited until the comp was over and you would have been a happy habbo. Then posted your stuff here

Miserlou
16-04-2008, 02:00 PM
I dont see where I accused anyone of scamming.
Lol read it propely. I'm very careful how I write things on here.
Have to be don't you :rolleyes:

I don't think its true no1 on here would donate the T back.
I honeslty would.
Tbh this forum is getting pretty tiresome lol selfish little kiddys and unreliable traders.

Byee.

Xeros
16-04-2008, 02:25 PM
I don't think its true no1 on here would donate the T back.
I honeslty would.
Tbh this forum is getting pretty tiresome lol selfish little kiddys and unreliable traders.

If that was aimed at me, then I dont play the kiddy game anymore. Why? Exactly because of people like you.

Argue over a little pixelated throne. And im not being far to defensive and sticking up for a friend who doesnt use the forum therefore cant defend herself.

And if she really wanted 2 win using your alt, she would have used her brain and used a clone therefore it wasnt her who entered the comp was it? It was obv someone else thinking she WOULDNT win and entered her as a joke.

Achieve
16-04-2008, 03:09 PM
If that was aimed at me, then I dont play the kiddy game anymore. Why? Exactly because of people like you.

The reason the game has gone downhill is because of petty little liars and their friends who would lie on behalf of them. :)

Argue over a little pixelated throne. And im not being far to defensive and sticking up for a friend who doesnt use the forum therefore cant defend herself.

Your more then happy to make up excuses on her behalf though. The fact she/he hasn't bothered to defend herself but is relying on his/her friends to defend her sets a certain example, wouldn't you think?

And if she really wanted 2 win using your alt, she would have used her brain and used a clone therefore it wasnt her who entered the comp was it? It was obv someone else thinking she WOULDNT win and entered her as a joke.

She could easily move onto another account, that thought obviously hasn't entered your mind, has it?

Oh and how so is it obvious that someone else entered her as a joke? Enlighten me, please. :) Because, stealing someone elses work and putting it under someone else's name, then entering it into a competition so theres a chance they might win, sounds more like an act of greed rather than a joke.

What pretty much sums it up for me is that she/he is more then happy to keep a prize she didn't rightfully (according to this thread) earn.

John!
16-04-2008, 03:50 PM

If you were taking a T bet and the better rightfully lost then, you'd have a T that should be theirs. So you're saying that you wouldn't give it?

Pretty much the same situation.

Xeros
16-04-2008, 04:11 PM
If someone bet me a throne and lost. It wouldnt be theres anymore would it? Itd then be mine as I'd have won the bet.

And at above, if you'd read my posts. She doesnt use hxf or any other habbo forums and she can defend her self but doesnt want to get involved. And what sums it up for me is that -Azx should use his brain and watermark his work or dont post until comp is over.

-AzX
16-04-2008, 04:24 PM
If someone bet me a throne and lost. It wouldnt be theres anymore would it? Itd then be mine as I'd have won the bet.

And at above, if you'd read my posts. She doesnt use hxf or any other habbo forums and she can defend her self but doesnt want to get involved. And what sums it up for me is that -Azx should use his brain and watermark his work or dont post until comp is over.

Maybe i want to get feedback and CC
Without the fear of immature little kids such as yourself stealing my work.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Administrator): Please do not accuse/name others of stealing.

Xeros
16-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Oooh, now its me stealing your work? Nice :)

Il look forward 2 see who you accuse next.

-AzX
16-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Oooh, now its me stealing your work? Nice :)

Il look forward 2 see who you accuse next.

Lols i never said it was you. I said you're immature.

Anyways you must have something to do with it if you're being defensive.

She maybe doesnt visit forums but you do, and you're her friend,
but you dont play habbo, so lets put it all together

You + a habbo forum + not much rep. = see an alt which you think you can use then
- my logo, send it to your friend that plays habbo.

And she wins with my alt omg.

= Your in on it too.

I dont accuse without proof.

And well with everything you said. It sounds like you're in on it.

So yeah better luck next time buddy.

Achieve
16-04-2008, 04:47 PM

I've read the entire thread, I didn't feel I needed to quote any of the previous ones.

So, she doesn't want to get involved into something where she got a prize, in her name, that someone else spent time and effort doing and that they should have received?

Sums her up pretty well then. As for -Azx, he shouldn't have needed to watermark his work. Unfortunately a lesson had to be learnt the hard way, but that doesn't justify his work being plagiarised.

shizzle
16-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Next time you will learn from this mistake hopefully:)

Xeros
16-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Lol
1) I dont want rep on a habbo game, and as for rep on the forum, As far as im aware I have more than you? If you really do want to point it out.

2) I dont play habbo as much, and so how does that make me in on it, if im being defensive over a well known friend.

3) If you think im being abit too defensive then I dont think you usually stick up for your friends and you just let them be accussed. Not a very good friend are we?

4) You dont have proof that "im in on it" If you did I dont think I'd be here right now.

5) Better look next time? As far as im aware I dont need no luck as I wouldnt enter these habbo hotel competitions anyway.

@Acheive.
Unless you actually know her I dont think you can sum or judge her up. This is one part of the story and without hearing the other part I doubt you can make any decision.

Thanks

Achieve
16-04-2008, 05:13 PM
You've said yourself she doesn't want to get involved, what impression do you think that leaves?

I'd love to hear her side of the story on how she got someone elses prize using their entry? ;)

Xeros
16-04-2008, 05:15 PM
And so would I. Maybe instead of wasting all your energy here actually do something and email habbo about it. I see all these people saying " oh blah blah lost witness doesnt hve the time"

Well you won't really know unless you email and find out would you.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Haha kaurr = legend

get over it ******,

Ediited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Andys
16-04-2008, 05:27 PM
She told me she never even knew about it lol.

-AzX
16-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Lol
1) I dont want rep on a habbo game, and as for rep on the forum, As far as im aware I have more than you? If you really do want to point it out.

2) I dont play habbo as much, and so how does that make me in on it, if im being defensive over a well known friend.

3) If you think im being abit too defensive then I dont think you usually stick up for your friends and you just let them be accussed. Not a very good friend are we?

4) You dont have proof that "im in on it" If you did I dont think I'd be here right now.

5) Better look next time? As far as im aware I dont need no luck as I wouldnt enter these habbo hotel competitions anyway.

@Acheive.
Unless you actually know her I dont think you can sum or judge her up. This is one part of the story and without hearing the other part I doubt you can make any decision.

Thanks

You maybe have more rep than me on the forum. Who cares? Ill probably have loads with releasing future pixel art.

Your attitude towards this thread is getting questioned by lots of people.

You were the person to bring up the coincidence about how someone must have entered her name along with my alt. And that person was infact YOU.

You're doing yourself no favours. With each little post you make, you're revealing more and more stuff which leads people to believe you're in on it.

Who cares if she is your friend anyway.
You can protect her to an extant, but not when the truth is staring you in the face.

If you dont care about habbo why did you even post in this thread in the first place.
Or even visit this forum at all?

If she's such a good friend that you think you can save any reputation for her when everyone can see she did something. Also not even giving me the T-seat if she's "Innocent" as you put it.

I have one thing to show you.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1626/funnypicturescatblockscvx9.jpg

So yeah dude.

Stop trying to make yourself look big because you can flame me for not watermarking my work.

Yeah i didnt watermark it so what?

Its my work i can do whatever the fudge i like with it.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Your the one crying over habbo.

-AzX
16-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Your the one crying over habbo.

You're the one posting in a thread where you have nothing to do with it.

So what if its only habbo.

I make graphics. I dont appreciate them getting stolen.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 05:34 PM
you put up a picture saying 'go make friends irl' maybe if you had friends irl you wouldnt be making pictures, also you wouldnt be getting so worked up over someone stealing it.

shizzle
16-04-2008, 05:36 PM
You're the one posting in a thread where you have nothing to do with it.

So what if its only habbo.

I make graphics. I dont appreciate them getting stolen.
Well watermark it next time since you know the consequence now.

-AzX
16-04-2008, 05:36 PM
you put up a picture saying 'go make friends irl' maybe if you had friends irl you wouldnt be making pictures, also you wouldnt be getting so worked up over someone stealing it.

Its called a future in graphics.

If you had a life you wouldnt be posting in a forum trying to flame people.

Trust me dude, i have way more friends irl than you do, if all you can do is post

"kaurr = legend"

Omg e-rep. Get a life.

Xeros
16-04-2008, 05:39 PM
LOOOOL
yes jack.

Who cares about rep on the forum? You do rofl, like you said in that post

" kaurr + you visit the forum + No forum Rep = steal "

Duh.

Go to your room and cry over a pixelated throne.
And also this forum isnt all to do with HABBO duh. There are many people on this forum who dont play habbo
yet they can still visit

so sort ur life out

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 05:39 PM
I am good friends with kaurr + couldnt you paint other things instead of 'habbo' based things. Plus if you had a brain you would have writ your name on it, so basically you deserve it

-AzX
16-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Lols both of you should get a life.

You proved that she's your friend online.

And you're saying i should make friends irl?

And i always put my logo on my work.

You can flame me all you like.

But i have a future and thats in graphics.

You have a future. 6 feet under because of your attitudes.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 05:43 PM
And i always put my logo on my work.

LOL i cant see one in that which you made. Fail.

-AzX
16-04-2008, 05:44 PM

?

dictionary check on isle you please.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Wheres your logo on this piece of ****e.?

shizzle
16-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Yeah where isit?
Isit the A with X behind?
Can get stolen easily.

-AzX
16-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Wheres your logo on this piece of ****e.?

Um the Ax thing on my wips?

and if its such a piece of "****e"

How come it won?

Oh yeah because im good at graphics. owned.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 05:48 PM
No kaurr is good at graphics not you.:)

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

-AzX
16-04-2008, 05:48 PM
No kaurr is good at graphics not you.:)

lols you're funny.

How old are you now? 10.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 05:51 PM
I kno im funny:)

and im 15 not '10'

-AzX
16-04-2008, 05:51 PM

and im 15 not '10'

Well then grow up.

Cos' your attitude makes you sound like a 10 year old.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 05:53 PM
10 year olds can't play habbo 'its agaimst the habbo way'. + are you a expert on how 10 year olds speak?

-AzX
16-04-2008, 05:54 PM
10 year olds can't play habbo 'its agaimst the habbo way'. + are you a expert on how 10 year olds speak?

No, but your grammar and the way you act proves otherwise.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 05:56 PM
who cares about 'grammar', anyway kaurr is better at graphics than you. ACCEPT IT

-AzX
16-04-2008, 05:57 PM
who cares about 'grammar', anyway kaurr is better at graphics than you. ACCEPT IT

Lols come back to this thread when you can make a graphic as good as me and when you can spell properly, then i might give you the satisfaction of my time.

Thetan
16-04-2008, 05:57 PM

and im 15 not '10'

I think you made a typo, you placed accidently put a 1 in front of the five. No your too immature for a five year old, I think your a 4 year old.

Aren't you supposed to be in preschool right now?:)

-AzX
16-04-2008, 05:59 PM
I think you made a typo, you placed accidently put a 1 in front of the five. No your too immature for a five year old, I think your a 4 year old.

:P see how he likes getting it back.

Well done + rep

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 06:01 PM

i made a typo? OH dear someone has been playing habbo too much.

Thetan
16-04-2008, 06:04 PM

I don't get your joke. Are you suggesting I am talking about a typoh, a rare piece of furniture in habbohotel, or are you just acting stupid now.

Ok I'll give you the message in a way you will understand.

Grow the hell up or get out of his thread you imbecile.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 06:05 PM
You retaliated to me which makes you a even bigger imbecile.

-AzX
16-04-2008, 06:06 PM

Lols just do yourself a favour and stop posting in this thread.

No-ones laughing.

Well maybe that other immature kid who flames me on this thread.

But yeah.

This is a thread where i posted to ask for help of what i should do about the situation.

Not get a bunch of spam from a kid who cant even spell GCSEs.

So grow up. Leave this thread alone and go revise.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Go practise some graphics. You obv cant win ****** little habbo comps can you?

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Thetan
16-04-2008, 06:09 PM
You retaliated to me which makes you a even bigger imbecile.

Really? I didn't know telling an idiot off makes you an imbecile. Actually thinking about it, it does because you won't listen, your just some immature kid who thinks they are funny. Go back to habbohotel, maybe there your idiotic pals can find your jokes funny.

-AzX
16-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Go practise some graphics. You obv cant win ****** little habbo comps can you?

Fyi ive won almost every pixel art related habbo comp globally recently.

So yeah, get some text books and start revising, get away from the computer and go get yourself a life.

Thetan
16-04-2008, 06:11 PM

So yeah, get some text books and start revising, get away from the computer and go get yourself a life.

Just ignore him, he is trying to get a rise out of you and he is succeeding, so don't let him.

shizzle
16-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Whats with the arguing its only a alt. Let me guess you win pixel furniture or a badge wowz0r!!11

-AzX
16-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Just ignore him, he is trying to get a rise out of you and he is succeeding, so don't let him.

Okay and i know.

It's just stupid, i make a thread regarding help then you get idiotic people such as him thinking its funny that someone stole something.

And mike, come back when someone steals something from you then you can have an argument

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 06:13 PM

Me get a life? why dont you just give up graphics because your not succeeding in competitions are you?

-AzX
16-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Me get a life? why dont you just give up graphics because your not succeeding in competitions are you?

Hm dude

get off my thread k?

If you want an argument pm me.

shizzle
He should give up, but next time don't post it. Its the Habbo staff to decide.

Thetan

Yes, get a life please.

shizzle
16-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Yes, get a life please.
He needs to get one.

Thetan
16-04-2008, 06:17 PM
He needs to get one.

Who needs to get one? Maybe everyone does, because everyone is arguiing over somebody stealing an alt.

-AzX
16-04-2008, 06:17 PM
He should give up, but next time don't post it. Its the Habbo staff to decide.

Also mike if you want to argue pm me :)

because i dont need an audience to keep owning.

I dont care about e-rep but it shows you 2 do.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Okay and i know.

It's just stupid, i make a thread regarding help then you get idiotic people such as him thinking its funny that someone stole something.

And mike, come back when someone steals something from you then you can have an argument

That is what i call owning.:eusa_danc

-AzX
16-04-2008, 06:20 PM
That is what i call owning.:eusa_danc

Nah owning is when you make a valid point.

the only valid point you made is you're immature.

So infact you own at being immature

+ rep

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Atleast i own at something. I mean you dont own at graphics do you?

--ss--
16-04-2008, 06:21 PM
From what I can tell she says that she wasn't the one who entered the alt , well then the right thing to do would be to give it to the thread creater who deserves it.
Also seeing as all her friends on here seem to be talking for her surely one of yous would have given her the link to the thread so she can defend herself.

Anyway this thread will have to be closed now due to the arguing going on.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!