PDA

View Full Version : Blackops121's Top 12 Rares To Invest In!

blackops121
16-04-2008, 11:36 PM
I Will Be Updating This Thread Reguraly As The Days, Weeks and months go on!

This Is Not What Some People Would Agree With But In Title It Dose Say Blackops121's! so its what i recommend

1. Thrones - Currently sky high, thinking 65-70 HC's just after 2009
2. Petal Patch's - Im seeing this getting into high demand for summer
3. Ice patch's - getting these now will give a chance to get cheap for winter at end of year
4. DJ Decks- currently going down as ppl offering low but could rocket during mid-summer
5. Monoliths - seeing alot of these in demand lately
6. Paras - the summer might bring these on alot!
7. Marquees - Summer also bring on, and seeing people needing
8. Majestics - people were offering me up to 3.0 - 3.5 peak for 1 madjestic
9. Holo Pods - i think they could rise abit during summer
10. Pillows - Doing Okay up there i think could rise by 0.3 and there more rare ones up to 0.6
11. Dragons - ive seen them Sliddeee up in value in selling and buying on habbo
12. Executive ive been seen people offering up to 20-25 creds for one peice! no joke! i have alot of them right now im investing in, im getting alot of brill offers but waiting for the right moment when i think the market is at its peak of people wanting it and ill sell sell sell!

Remember! this is only a Guide of what i think! dont think everything i say is correct! please i wouldnt want to be responsable for a loss of prof lol

Blackops121's Special Recommendations For Rares I Think Are On Edge And No One Knows Should Rise Or Not and ppl varying on offers-

Ice Cream Machines - summer rare again and seeing quite alot of rooms with them now and saw people trading them in trade city alot!
Smoke Machine - i think these could go up during the mid year mark
Screens- could get up into the 1.0
Speaker Corners- Think This Might Get Into Higher Value But Not As Much As 1.0

Hope You Enjoy'd!!! these are my opinions please dont give me bad posts about how wrong they are when that is Your opinion it matters on the season i think mostly and what the habbos are wanting for there rooms.

and again MY opinion and maybe even many others!

i will Update as much as possabile! and everytime a rare goes up in value or seasons change in time of year and i will say what rares i would think would be great!

Ashley
16-04-2008, 11:54 PM
Nice list, it may come in useful for some traders. :) +REP

blackops121
16-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Thanks! Especially coming from a trade expert next to ur name lol

GhostFace-
17-04-2008, 12:13 AM
i think many of those are wrong.

but nice list.

Adam$
17-04-2008, 12:19 AM
Nice list, I don't play Habbo but I'm sure it will be useful to those who do! :)

Rixion
17-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Ok list, few I wouldn't agree with :)

Also don't abuse your shift key!

Nereo
17-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Most of it's good (I have quite a bit of exec. furni:D)

Some of it I disagree with, but only time will tell

blackops121
17-04-2008, 02:22 PM
yeah thanks :eusa_danc lol, yeah some people would differ with some but you know, lol, and yeah ive got a habbit of always using the shift key i dunno why lol sorry about it tho :(

John!
17-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Nice list. *REMOVED*

Also what's with Madjestics?

Edited by Yoshimitsui (forum Moderator): Please don't make inappropriate comments.

blackops121
17-04-2008, 04:49 PM
lol, you do know ***** is againgst rules on habbo?
also yeh madjestics ive been and seen getting offers of up to 3.0 and 3.5 tops of more richer HC's, so people must be wanting them so i think its a good rare to invest in cheap and you might start gettings profs of 1.0 - 2.0 a peice

AgnesIO
17-04-2008, 06:19 PM
lol, you do know ****** is againgst rules on habbo?
also yeh madjestics ive been and seen getting offers of up to 3.0 and 3.5 tops of more richer HC's, so people must be wanting them so i think its a good rare to invest in cheap and you might start gettings profs of 1.0 - 2.0 a peice

Majestics*

blackops121
17-04-2008, 06:19 PM
oh lol my bad :P

AgnesIO
17-04-2008, 06:24 PM
oh lol my bad :P

Lol i thought john's hint would of made it easy for you ;p

blackops121
17-04-2008, 06:26 PM
lol yeh i didnt see the colour change at the d and i thought he was talking about like tht im saying its a good investment lmao oppsie :P

Yoshimitsui
17-04-2008, 07:38 PM
lol yeh i didnt see the colour change at the d and i thought he was talking about like tht im saying its a good investment lmao oppsie :P

I have fixed it for you :)

John!
17-04-2008, 07:43 PM
lol, you do know ***** is againgst rules on habbo?

Ugggh I meant to put exe. Silly me for trying to abbreviate.

Also I have to say I'm loving the yoshi powered filter.

blackops121
18-04-2008, 12:54 AM
lol thanks for changing it for me :P
also thanks guys for reading it :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!