PDA

View Full Version : Alhambra Furni Debate

Chaad
17-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Have you checked out the Alhambra Furni yet? Which item from the Arabian themed Furni range is your favourite?
The Alhambra Furni range is available right now from your Habbo Catalogue. This is a new seasonal range and therefore it is not available for very long. Spice up your room a bit with this unique range of Arabian themed Furni which you can find out more about below!

The Alhambra Furni Range
Amanjena Table - Huge dining table perfect for putting on a big spread of food and drink!
Green Blossom Chair - Comfortable seating for one with a squidgy pillow back support!
Carved Cedar Divider - beautifully carved elegant dividing screen - to add a little privacy.
Green Blossom Pillow - Low gravity seating for those with a fear of heights!
Berber Kilim Rug - A soft and attractive rug with a high detailed green blossom pattern.
Ornamental Urn - Be careful! Rumour has it that snakes like to hide in places like this...
Ancestral Scimitars - These should only ever be used to chop up carrots and melons!
Tea Maker - Tea Maker by name but carrot generator by nature! Boiled carrot anyone?
Hexagonal Tea Table - Perfect for displaying your food trays in an attractive way.
Mint Tea Tray - Refreshing and soothing - the Mint Tea Tray is simply divine.
Candle Tray - Cast a calming glow on your dinner table or light a path for friends.
Sweets Tray - Cake glorious cake! In every size and every flavour. Enjoy!
Fruits Tray - Fruits from lands near and far including pears, pineapple and melon!
Arabian Window Frame - Let some air into your room!

Alhambra Furni Debate - Which Alhambra Furni is your favourite?
Join Lost_Witness in the Skylight Lobby today (Thursday 17th) from 4:30pm for the Alhambra Furni Debate.
How to take part
The room will start completely locked but will have Habbo Live turned on. Simply load the room in the usual way and select the Habbo Live queue when given the option. Every so often during the event I will let 10 Habbos into the room from the room queue. They will have the opportunity, in turn, to announce their favourite Alhambra Furni and the reason why they like it so much.
It will be very difficult to get picked as one of the people who enter the room (due to the volume of people trying to enter), so we strongly recommend that you simply watch Habbo Live and enjoy the event, rather than sitting in the room queue all afternoon!
Prizes
There are no prizes on offer at this event BUT we will be launching a poll in this article afterwards which will be offering Badges to randomly selected participants. This poll will include a question that only people who watch the debate carefully will know the answer to. If you can't make the debate, make sure one of your friends does so you get the answer and the chance to win a badge!

http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/155-alhambra-furni-debate

Armal
17-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Dont think ill wait all day in the room, may aswell just watch for this code thingy and try to pick up an easy badge.

Ardemax
17-04-2008, 02:57 PM
if someone get's the debate answer, share on HxF!

Hiro
17-04-2008, 03:07 PM
if someone get's the debate answer, share on HxF!

Ditto.
Do what that man said!!

TopManTim
17-04-2008, 03:21 PM
cllm's room is a COMPLETE copy of kwl's room on habbo.AU

PFFFFFFT

Rcss
17-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Arhhh whats the answer to the 2nd question x[

DiScOnAtIoNs!
17-04-2008, 06:09 PM
cllm's room is a COMPLETE copy of kwl's room on habbo.AU

PFFFFFFT

Don't even start. First of all if you had eyes you'd notice that the description clearly gives credit to Paul (Kwl). Secondly you can ask him this yourself - I asked permission to use his room design before I made it. He also said that I could enter the room in competitions however I said I wouldn't as I didn't see the point. I made the room purely because I like it; not for any monetary gain or "bonuses" of any sort.

Think next time you "PFFFFFFFT".

TopManTim
17-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Don't even start. First of all if you had eyes you'd notice that the description clearly gives credit to Paul (Kwl). Secondly you can ask him this yourself - I asked permission to use his room design before I made it. He also said that I could enter the room in competitions however I said I wouldn't as I didn't see the point. I made the room purely because I like it; not for any monetary gain or "bonuses" of any sort.

Think next time you "PFFFFFFFT".

yeah well i only worked out all that after i posted!!

p.s. your room still doesnt deserve to be featured as it is a copy.

Hate
17-04-2008, 06:18 PM
screenie from the debate

DiScOnAtIoNs!
17-04-2008, 08:30 PM
yeah well i only worked out all that after i posted!!

p.s. your room still doesnt deserve to be featured as it is a copy.

its only featured to show what kind of rooms can be made with the furni lol......

Shatterstar
17-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Real challenging question, he blatently didn't say the answer about ten times towards the end :rolleyes: and 50 badges gonna be handed out. PATHETIC.

I remember when everyone actually put a lot more effort into Habbo to try and win a badge. The fact that they give them away so easily takes away any challenge and therefore the addictiveness. That's just one of the reasons why so many people have left.

Ardemax
18-04-2008, 05:49 AM
lol, I don't know what the keyword was ;/

Pyroka
18-04-2008, 11:53 AM
LIRL. A debate about what furniture you like the most... They'll do anything for a debate won't they?! :P Hmm, I don't like the Abrhamahamabla furniture at all.

Bobu
18-04-2008, 01:08 PM
SCANDIVNAVIAS ROOM IS A RIP FRM KWL ON AU¬!¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬1111111111111 1

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!