PDA

View Full Version : Would you..

Charly
17-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Change your char to the other faction if you could?

AND WHY!!!

Charly
17-04-2008, 11:29 PM
I would because ally are so bad at pvp XD

Nemo
18-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Pretty much it.

Danzilla
18-04-2008, 12:43 AM
PvP, thats why i made my Lock, yet i woulden't want too if no one else was Horde. ;P

Youheard
18-04-2008, 02:00 PM
NO!@!@!

TehJoshy
18-04-2008, 02:12 PM
No. Simply becasue tauren druid forms (Bear & Cat) are fugly!!.
Although if i could change my hunter i think id make it an Orc..

Tristan
18-04-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm Horde.
I think lower levels than 59 at PVP (so 49, 39 etc.) Allies are better (or that's what I've found on my server), which really annoyed me but I'm happy with my faction.
Tauren Warrior and he looks leeeeeet!!!!!!!

After 19th June, I'm going to make a character on Kilrogg, I think. :P

JoeyK.
18-04-2008, 03:00 PM
No, the only reason I honestly play Alliance is because I don't like any of the Horde major cities.

Rashelly
18-04-2008, 03:22 PM
I hate horde cities too :(
I'd probably changed if everyone I talked to changed...it would be lonely.
Or I'd just make a horde char.

Charleshi
18-04-2008, 03:24 PM
If I could reroll, it'd be an Orc/Troll huntard. It's nothing to do with PvP or the major cities, it's just because those two races are pure class and well, i'm a Nelf. :<

Sharpsterz
18-04-2008, 03:35 PM
I would probaby change to a nelf hunter as they are best hunter class and own in ruins of lordeareon pvp arena

Crimson
18-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Argent Dawn .. Horde + PvP = Bad End game.

Its not fun.. So I'd roll an ally. I dont know what it would be. On the other hand.. actually i wouldn't. Since Argent Dawn's alliance is full of kids who are like "I'm a GOODIE and horde are BADDIES - so we win!"

And ally's RP is terrible. ;[

Youheard
19-04-2008, 12:47 AM
If I could reroll, it'd be an Orc/Troll huntard. It's nothing to do with PvP or the major cities, it's just because those two races are pure class and well, i'm a Nelf. :<

Netherwing mines ftw!

Ichig0
19-04-2008, 01:17 PM
i wouldn't re-roll ally. i don't really have much of a reason. i'm just comfortable on horde ;)

Axel
19-04-2008, 02:34 PM

NO!

Allys may be bad at PVP on whatever server you play on, but if the Allys know they're bad at PVP, they'll re roll Horde to be imba and then the Horde gets loads of idiots who can't PVP and then the Alliance will be good at PVP and the Horde will suck.

Tis the case on my server. Horde lose basically every game at 70. Hopefully Hordies bad at PVP will re roll Alliance again.

And if I could change my Warlocks faction, I would then get him a realm transfer.

Ranger
19-04-2008, 10:56 PM
Yes, I would.

I have a T6 lock, a decent rogue and a healadin in the horde side, and a Warrior in S2 on the ally side.

Horde side lacks tanks, move warrior over, WINNAR!

That and the horde side is so much better, ie: Alliance is full of Legolassss and Odinsssss/Danish/Swedish, and so far everyone I've met on the Horde side, bar two insanely good rogues and our priest classleader are English.

English, not BRITISH.

And most of them sound like they're from Yorkshire. Which is even funnier because I can send them the Yorkshire Airlines vid to wind them up.
And the Horde side is furthest in endgame content in our server.

Moh
19-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Yes and no.

Yes becasue Horde are better at PVP, and Alliance is full of kids, and dont listen to others in Battle Grounds.

And no because theres some nice people in my guild xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!