PDA

View Full Version : Bt Vision Error C04?

Monopoly
17-04-2008, 11:26 PM
Tonight, I thought, when I get in I'll sit down and watch a bunch of stuff on BB3 that I'll have already seen a thousand times.
This did not happen however as when I turned on my BT Vision box I got this misterious error; C04. :/
It says:

Please check your SetTopBox and Broadband connections. For further assistance please call the Helpdesk on [Idon'tknowwhetherornotIshouldwriteaphonenumbertbh.] quoting C04.I thought, right fair enough my Ethernet cables must be loose or something, so I checked them all but to no avail, I then reset my HomeHub and Vision Box and still the exact same error.
Anyone else having this problem?
And btw, I'm looking for help here, not to be slated for using BT, thanks. :)

iFuseDan
17-04-2008, 11:35 PM
You'll have to ring up, C04 indicates one of 2 things, a problem your side with your broadband, or generally that there is an outage / update on BT's side. I do believe if you ring the helpdesk there is an automated service status?

Monopoly
17-04-2008, 11:57 PM
I Googled the error and found that hundreds of people are recieving the error and when they phone up they get an automated ansrew of "We are aware of the problem and are doing our best to sort it", I suppose it's just a waiting game. :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!