PDA

View Full Version : I bought it on eBay...

Jordy
18-04-2008, 10:51 AM
k well on Sunday the 6th of April I bought Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for Xbox 360, Buy it now, and you had to pay instantly over Paypal. We fairly won and paid it straight away, the description said first class postage but still nothing 12 days on. We sent him a message last Tuesday and no reply either.

Is there anything we can do? Like can't we get a Paypal refund and get eBay to sort him out or something? I'm not the most experienced guy with eBay and it's a reasonable amount of money to lose.

Fishermaaan
18-04-2008, 10:55 AM
rofl OWNED

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude

Stephen!
18-04-2008, 10:57 AM
Just file a complaint to ebay and they will sort it out.

Jordy
18-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Just file a complaint to ebay and they will sort it out.Do you get a refund and does it get results?

He's sold 28 items with all positive feedback so he's 100%

Stephen!
18-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Well he could be ill or something. I normally wait 2 weeks until i file a complaint. So wait another 2 days

Niko Bellic
18-04-2008, 11:27 AM
File a order or something and PayPal look into it. If they believe you they get your money back. I bought like £100 worth of stuff from this guy and he never shipped it so I just refunded the money back and PayPal gave me it back. I forgot how to do this though. But you need a ID for the payment.

Lycan
18-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Indeed just open a dispute with Paypal and report the item as not recieved to ebay, but its best to wait 2 weeks first

Catzsy
18-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Is he communicating with you?

If not type 'goods not received' in help in ebay and it should come up with how to file a complaint. I would do it soon as you have been waiting a long time.

Also request a refund via Paypal because you haven't received the goods - go to original payment transaction and you will see or type 'request refund' in help.

Sellers do not receiving requests for refunds as they have to pay a charge to dispute the claim.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Pyroka
18-04-2008, 11:59 AM
TELL ME WHYYY I HAVE NEGATIVE FEEEEEEEEEDBACK, TELL ME WHYYY LOL.

I couldn't help but break into a Weird Al song. That sucks to be you Jordy, just file a complaint to Ebay if it doesn't come in the next... month? He could be on holiday for all you know.

Ashley 12344
18-04-2008, 03:48 PM
TELL ME WHYYY I HAVE NEGATIVE FEEEEEEEEEDBACK, TELL ME WHYYY LOL.

I couldn't help but break into a Weird Al song. That sucks to be you Jordy, just file a complaint to Ebay if it doesn't come in the next... month? He could be on holiday for all you know.

Fairly bad time to auction on eBay then lol.

Jordy
18-04-2008, 04:26 PM
Thanks for your help, I've decided to leave it to next Wednesday and then I'll request a refund and file a complaint.

It worries me that he hasn't been in any communication at all but he has a clean record so goodness knows :P

Nereo
18-04-2008, 04:36 PM
this is why I dont use ebay :rolleyes:

Lycan
18-04-2008, 04:38 PM
Thanks for your help, I've decided to leave it to next Wednesday and then I'll request a refund and file a complaint.

It worries me that he hasn't been in any communication at all but he has a clean record so goodness knows :P

Indeed, i once had a purchase like that... turned out the guys father died... man did i feel guilty for pesturing - the goods did arrive the next day in a excellant condition as described.

Catzsy
18-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Ebay is pretty good most of the time in fact I don't know what I would do without it! Always make sure though that you buy or sell to a verified paypal account where the address has been confirmed then you are protected. I have done quite a few complaints, Jord so if you need any further help let me know :)

Niko Bellic
19-04-2008, 01:46 PM

As if everyone is the same person that Jordy is dealing with :rolleyes:

mat64
19-04-2008, 01:59 PM
There are few transactions which don't go smoothly, I've had my share of mishaps whilst using eBay but that's just what you have to accept. It's much like buying something from a shop, then finding out it's faulty and getting a replacement and yet that experience wouldn't put you off buying something from a shop ever again now would it? When buying and selling on eBay your dealing with people just like yourself and you'll have to come to accept that problems arise. Most people on eBay are honest traders, it's only a very small percentage that are out there to make some money on some sort of scam.

bizzle
19-04-2008, 07:03 PM
dont buy of ebay?

Adam$
19-04-2008, 08:13 PM
lol at ebay-bashing.

lew!
19-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Your chances of getting a refund would be increased if you could get proof..

GhostFace-
19-04-2008, 09:11 PM
file a paypal dispute.

Abzii
20-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Get the eBay wardens onto him

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!