View Full Version : Anime/Manga forum - Yes or No?

Boonzeet
18-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Okay, Since MAD said there isn't enough demand for an anime/manga forum (even though there was an entire category for clubtropica which hardly anyone cared about), I think we should make a poll.

Do you want an Anime/Manga forum? Answer the Poll with Yes, or with No, please don't spam the thread and give a reason for it to be locked. No arguments either, I do not want a locked thread.

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Manager): Thread closed due to high amounts of spam. Discussions/requests are welcome, but spam results in closures.

today
18-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Yes as i do enjoy some Anime :)

Immenseman
18-04-2008, 04:11 PM
It's been bought up by the council and will be discussed with the (A)GM(s) this week. I'm all for it because what I saw in the other thread there is a big demand for it. I don't think it should have it's own forum but a sub-forum somewhere. I don't like anime or manga and the way some people in my family go on about it has actually put me off it :P. However, there seem to be a lot of people that do enjoy this type of thing so it would be nice for them to have a sub-forum to discuss it and the people who don't like it (like me :P) can stay away from it.

The Professor
18-04-2008, 05:39 PM
It's been bought up by the council and will be discussed with the (A)GM(s) this week. I'm all for it because what I saw in the other thread there is a big demand for it. I don't think it should have it's own forum but a sub-forum somewhere. I don't like anime or manga and the way some people in my family go on about it has actually put me off it :P. However, there seem to be a lot of people that do enjoy this type of thing so it would be nice for them to have a sub-forum to discuss it and the people who don't like it (like me :P) can stay away from it.

The last we heard, it was not going to happen because there wasn't enough demand! Talk about leaving us in the dark :'(

I've been hearing some pretty good things about the council recently, it certainly seems like the members are keeping up their end of the bargain. Its up to the management to use the system effectively now :)

Test:Tube:Baby
18-04-2008, 05:56 PM
I voted yes ;)

Reason being that a lot of people seem to want it, so it should be added.

Ashley
18-04-2008, 06:00 PM
I voted yes. :)

Immenseman
18-04-2008, 06:00 PM
Well my personal opinion is that there is more than enough demand. However, it's not my decision to make. Although I wouldn't personally use it I think people would and it'd be a fairly active sub-forum is it was added.

samsaBEAR
18-04-2008, 06:26 PM
i voted yes, and i also think a sub-forum would be ideal. if it was a main forum, there's no way it would stay active enough to keep on the main board.

Nereo
18-04-2008, 06:26 PM
yh go for it,I probably wouldnt use it but I think it would still be popular. There cant be any harm in just making it can there?

brapp
18-04-2008, 06:27 PM
yeah, only so that the crap isn't everywhere else on the forum.

Sulai
18-04-2008, 06:38 PM
i voted yes, it is okay.

PaulMacC
18-04-2008, 07:11 PM
I voted yes, I'd love one.

Nemo
18-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

Thetan
18-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Well, although I am for adding new sections to the forum, I am personally not an anime fan. I still say it should be implemented, and management should get on doing something that the members want.

Neversoft
18-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Yes. That way they'd actually be a place to discuss it instead of anime and manga threads located everywhere, plus the haters wouldn't have to look at the threads then, so hopefully it will seperate those who do want to talk about it from those who Don't. And who knows, some people might even get into anime and manga after seeing whats posted in the forum, if one is ever made.

today
18-04-2008, 09:37 PM
I swear the poll was set to "see who voted what" or am i just seeing things? >.<

The Professor
18-04-2008, 09:38 PM
I swear the poll was set to "see who voted what" or am i just seeing things? >.<

Nope Herbert, you've finally lost it :P

brapp
18-04-2008, 09:47 PM
yeah it was :s

Neversoft
18-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Admins tampering with polls again?

Thetan
18-04-2008, 10:15 PM

Maybe you were looking at the "See who voted for habbo" thread.

today
18-04-2008, 10:17 PM
yeah it was :s
Thought so!

Admins tampering with polls again?
Seems like it. :rolleyes:

Maybe you were looking at the "See who voted for habbo" thread.
Noo, it was this poll i know it was.. :eusa_wall

GommeInc
18-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Not another Anime/Managa thread!!! Tis in the council report, so should hopefully be added unless there is some really strange excuse...

Neversoft
18-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Not another Anime/Managa thread!!! Tis in the council report, so should hopefully be added unless there is some really strange excuse...

We'll never get it if we give up. :P So all these threads are needed. :D

The Professor
18-04-2008, 11:20 PM
We'll never get it if we give up. :P So all these threads are needed. :D

I'd let it die for the moment if the council are discussing it, thats what they're there for :)

Neversoft
18-04-2008, 11:31 PM
I'd let it die for the moment if the council are discussing it, thats what they're there for :)

I was on the council, I left because nothing was being done. That place was DEAD. I prefer the feedback forum since EVERYONE has an input instead of a selected few. :)

Elkaa
18-04-2008, 11:53 PM
I'll try and get this setup tomorrow.

Dr.Rdx
18-04-2008, 11:59 PM
Yes please.

Smiddy
19-04-2008, 12:05 AM
Yes, just so it stops getting discussed in the kl krew :8

today
19-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Yes, just so it stops getting discussed in the kl krew :8

Wow, Thanks Elkaa for the direct approach! ;]

samsaBEAR
19-04-2008, 06:12 PM
thanks elkaa :)

Niall!
20-04-2008, 01:15 PM

Thanks Elkaa.

Ugawa
20-04-2008, 01:23 PM
We shld soo.. have an anime forum it wld be so cool =] ^^ lol

XX

Neversoft
21-04-2008, 09:41 PM

Sorry to complain, but its nearly been 3 days now.

Nemo
21-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Aye... isnt looking good

offtopic; get on msn

today
21-04-2008, 09:44 PM
You mean its not been added? rofl.

Neversoft
22-04-2008, 11:33 PM
I guess their plan was to say it'll be done, but never actually do it. Just to try and shut us up.

samsaBEAR
22-04-2008, 11:37 PM
i was thinking that

GommeInc
23-04-2008, 07:33 AM
Why are they so hopeless :eusa_wall

The Professor
23-04-2008, 03:44 PM

I'd direct that to the complaints forum, its more likely to be seen there :)

Neversoft
23-04-2008, 10:30 PM
If I post it in the complaints forum it's just me arguing my point, but they don't care about me. Just one humble member. As I said before, it's better if everyone has an input. So I'm just gonna do what I did before and keep this thread active and make another one if this one gets closed, then another and so on. A weekly PM to MAD and Elkaa might also get something done. ;)

GommeInc
23-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Why is nothing getting done?! I really do think the whole management team needs firing, or a great kick in their butts, they're verging hopeless "/

DJ-Ains.T
23-04-2008, 10:34 PM
I think we should get it, it may attrackt more users! :)

samsaBEAR
24-04-2008, 04:31 PM
there was no reason for my thread being closed btw.

Thetan
24-04-2008, 08:04 PM
there was no reason for my thread being closed btw.

We should just get used to it, management isn't doing that great of a job, and probably won't clean up its act.

Neversoft
27-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Still awaiting management feedback. :)

GommeInc
27-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Still awaiting management feedback. :)
I've made a thread in the council forum, hopefully it'll be read. I would like to know what one earth they are doing. No replies to anything and next to know activity...

Nemo
27-04-2008, 09:38 PM
I've made a thread in the council forum, hopefully it'll be read. I would like to know what one earth they are doing. No replies to anything and next to know activity...
You should edit your sig to;
Got something to say about Habbox Forum? PM me and I'll rant with you and for you in the council forums but nothing will be done and it won't get noticed! :)

GommeInc
27-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Don't tempt me!

I'm not even going to bother with another council report until this one is sorted out. Afterall, we can make sure they do their jobs and they make sure they don't get over-crowded with things to change.

Nemo
27-04-2008, 09:47 PM
Don't tempt me!

I'm not even going to bother with another council report until this one is sorted out. Afterall, we can make sure they do their jobs and they make sure they don't get over-crowded with things to change.
Do it do it do it

Go gomme :8

Smiddy
27-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Don't tempt me!

just copy and paste old reports :P

GommeInc
27-04-2008, 10:00 PM
just copy and paste old reports :P
I'm cleverer than that, I'll re-write them so they look different :D :D

Smiddy
27-04-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm cleverer than that, I'll re-write them so they look different :D :D
too much like hard work :eusa_doh::lol:

kerplunkwozere
27-04-2008, 10:10 PM
no i don't want an anime and manga forum, their crap about it can stick to one thread.

Elkaa
27-04-2008, 10:53 PM
The decision was made not to add this forum.

le harry
28-04-2008, 05:50 AM
oOoOOooOoOOoooO *rants*

GommeInc
28-04-2008, 11:23 AM
And for what reason? Because it's been proven to be a good idea "/ Why the constant need to go against members and make yourself look rude and silly?

Titch
28-04-2008, 11:33 AM

lol, this is dediculas, there is CLEAR demand for it otherwise we wouldnt be having loads of threads like this, and you still say no,its probaly sumin like mad doesnt like Anime/Manga therfor it doesnt have to be added. Gor at the moment i hope we DONT get offical cus the management are stupid/ rigged.

Boonzeet
28-04-2008, 01:24 PM
The decision was made because maybe management doesn't like Anime, and all the forums depend on what the management want.

Like the clubtropica category that no-one asked for.

First they say "Not Enough Demand" then when we prove that we have the demand, they just ignore it. Greaaaaaat.

Elkaa
28-04-2008, 01:44 PM
The demand was reviewed and in the end decided not enough to require a subforum on a topic that will shortly die down.

If we were constantly adding subforums for the latest fad's, we'd be adding new ones day in, day out and the forum would become a mess.

GommeInc
28-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Anime isn't a fad... It's a genre of film and television. It won't die down like 'any other fad.' Besides, you've got a Big Brother forum in a catagory, and that's a seasonal fad :rolleyes: So what you said is a poor excuse... I can also throw another pointless forum at you:

ClubTropica

Neversoft
28-04-2008, 09:42 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Manager): Please do not create inappropriate posts.

Neversoft
28-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Lol, why ban me? That was totally unfair... I'll be appealing to that in a minute. I like how you remove my post when I state the truth aswell. Very professional.

Anyway, heres what I said which I think is not inappropriate at all. :)

The demand was reviewed and in the end decided not enough to require a subforum on a topic that will shortly die down.

If we were constantly adding subforums for the latest fad's, we'd be adding new ones day in, day out and the forum would become a mess.

Latest fads? Shortly die down? Obviously you don't even know what anime/manga is. You do know that anime has been forever growing in the UK for the last 10 years... don't tell me you never watched Pokemon or Dragonball Z as a kid. Look at how popular they still are.
You know, anime is as big in Japan as Hollywood movies are in America. You're a moron to think it's a fad.
Oh and we've been requesting this forum for 4 months now. Since January. Hardly a sign of a fad or shortly dying down. I'll make sure this topic remains in the feedback forum.
You don't even give it a trial, what kind of **** system are you running? Stop killing the forum and listen to the users already.

Nemo
28-04-2008, 09:58 PM

a fad like club tropica yer kk.

No. Anime isn't a fad, this poll shows more people want it than don't. You can't say "OH LOTS OF PEOPLE DONT WANT IT" Well even more do want it. There you go.

GommeInc
28-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Lol, why ban me? That was totally unfair... I'll be appealing to that in a minute. I like how you remove my post when I state the truth aswell. Very professional.

Anyway, heres what I said which I think is not inappropriate at all. :)
That was a pointless ban... It wasn't inappropriate in anyway, shape or form. It was appropriate, it was on topic with the issue raised that there should be an anime/manga forum, more so than a Big Brother forum which is a fad :rolleyes: I think you should un-ban him Elkaa...

Nemo
28-04-2008, 10:00 PM
That was a pointless ban... It wasn't inappropriate in anyway, shape or form. It was appropriate, it was on topic with the issue raised that there should be an anime/manga forum, more so than a Big Brother forum which is a fad :rolleyes: I think you should un-ban him Elkaa...
Oh another good point, Big brother. LOL biggest fad ever.

poor chris got banned :'(

Neversoft
28-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Well I think it's apparent that the mangement on this forum are more worse and corrupt than ever before!

Nice avatar he-man :D

GommeInc
28-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Doesn't that ban go against that new system he brought in :S

Neversoft
28-04-2008, 10:10 PM
I don't really know the new system in detail, but Marc was banned a few weeks ago and got an infraction but didn't get banned. I was cautioned a few weeks ago and get an infraction and get banned. I don't get it.

Nemo
28-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Well I think it's apparent that the mangement on this forum are more worse and corrupt than ever before!

Nice avatar he-man :DThanks lol, ive had it for ages xD

Doesn't that ban go against that new system he brought in :SYer ;s unless chris had 4 infractions or w/e

Now i must back down from this fight for now, as i must sleep!

Boonzeet
28-04-2008, 11:59 PM
Anime isn't a fad... It's a genre of film and television. It won't die down like 'any other fad.' Besides, you've got a Big Brother forum in a catagory, and that's a seasonal fad :rolleyes: So what you said is a poor excuse... I can also throw another pointless forum at you:

ClubTropica

ClubTropica.

Anime has been growing in the UK for ages. Pokemon! Come on! No kid hasn't watched Pokemon?

The collectable cards?

38 out of the 50 odd people who voted here wanted the forum. It's not a latest fad.

Mirkwood
29-04-2008, 02:17 AM
I am somewhat confused; there is a sub-forum to discuss Big Brother entirely, and yet you will not allow a sub-forum on what is one of the most popular interests in Japan and now immensely popular in America and England... I don't believe that there is even a Big Brother series on at the moment (although I'm not sure) so why don't we create a sub-forum for a program such as CSI? I think not.

This seems to me that the people who decide on this have opinions on Anime and they do not wish to add a forum, I really don't understand why, it's popular, wanted and even if it's a trial to see how much the demand is, what harm could it do? It doesn't take long to set up a sub-forum in vBulletin.

GommeInc
29-04-2008, 07:49 AM
ClubTropica.

Anime has been growing in the UK for ages. Pokemon! Come on! No kid hasn't watched Pokemon?

The collectable cards?

38 out of the 50 odd people who voted here wanted the forum. It's not a latest fad.
Indeed, especially when these anime/manga sub-forum threads have been around in this forum for quite some time. Why would people complain about not having a sub-forum for some fad when it's 4 months?

This seems to me that the people who decide on this have opinions on Anime and they do not wish to add a forum, I really don't understand why, it's popular, wanted and even if it's a trial to see how much the demand is, what harm could it do? It doesn't take long to set up a sub-forum in vBulletin.
It's called being lazy ;)

Nixt
29-04-2008, 08:27 AM

Ridiculous. Anime and Manga threads have been appearing on the Forum for a long while now and show no sign of disappearing. I personally have no interest in this television genre but it seems a lot of people do and it makes sense to have a Forum for it. You should not say you are going to do something and then not do it.

Excellent
29-04-2008, 12:02 PM
No I don't want the anime forum. This is because I don't want to see of bunch of "teenagers" believing that a little cartoon named "Kenji" or whatever can fly or do magic.

Don't hit back at me with: "Yeah but I bet you watched pokemon" because yes I did and I enjoyed it. But it's time for the teenage society to grow up and stop watching such nonsense. Take naruto for example, some idiots casting magical spells*+*+ it's clearly NOT real.

But on the other hand if there is a high demand for it I don't see why it shouldn't be added to please the addicts.

Nixt
29-04-2008, 12:06 PM
People could make similar points about teenage use of Habbo Hotel.

Excellent
29-04-2008, 12:10 PM
People could make similar points about teenage use of Habbo Hotel.What does habbo hotel have to do with magic or anything of the sort? Habbo is for meeting friends and making rooms etc. There is no magic involved is there? You could see it as buying your first house and furnishing it.

Nixt
29-04-2008, 12:29 PM
What does habbo hotel have to do with magic or anything of the sort? Habbo is for meeting friends and making rooms etc. There is no magic involved is there? You could see it as buying your first house and furnishing it.

If you were immensely sad. The real house market is considerably different to that on Habbo. This is exactly what I mean - everyone likes things that others might not find particularly appealing, others might even see it as stupid. But everyone has their reasons for doing what they do. The Lord of the Rings is one of my favourite books, it is also a favourite film of mine. It involves magic, elves, orcs on a place called "Middle Earth". It is probably one of the best books of all time read by millions. Are they all stupid too?

Boonzeet
29-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Take naruto for example, some idiots casting magical spells*+*+ it's clearly NOT real.

Oh, so are you anti-fiction now? Ever watched war of the worlds, or Next? Ever played GTA? Ever sat down to watch a film?

70% OF MEDIA IS NOT REAL. I agree with Garion, it's immensely sad to compare Habbo to the real world. It's neither for making friends or learning how to "furnish a room". Because they don't count as full friends, you don't know them.

Maybe you should grow up and stop linking Habbo to the real world?

Not all Animé is for kids, you narrow-minded person. You're just a person who can't open their eyes to see the bigger picture.

to please the addicts
At least Animé watchers don't compare Habbo to the house market :rolleyes:

Sabbath
29-04-2008, 01:27 PM
SHOULD WE HAVE A HENTAI FORUM TOO?

Nemo
29-04-2008, 02:39 PM
No I don't want the anime forum. This is because I don't want to see of bunch of "teenagers" believing that a little cartoon named "Kenji" or whatever can fly or do magic.

Don't hit back at me with: "Yeah but I bet you watched pokemon" because yes I did and I enjoyed it. But it's time for the teenage society to grow up and stop watching such nonsense. Take naruto for example, some idiots casting magical spells*+*+ it's clearly NOT real.

But on the other hand if there is a high demand for it I don't see why it shouldn't be added to please the addicts.
anime not real.
habbo hotel not real.

also, atleast we dont have to spend loads of money to enjoy it. That is what i call an addict, lol.
OH GEE DID I JUST MAKE A POINT?

oh wait, he has time to post a pointless post agreeing with someone when he cleared didnt need to. *INFRACTION* http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=480496

Boonzeet
29-04-2008, 02:49 PM
SHOULD WE HAVE A HENTAI FORUM TOO?

;-;

some idiots casting magical spells*+*+ it's clearly NOT real.

I'd like to add two points:
It's called a VIRTUAL HOTEL for a reason which is a NOT REAL HOTEL. So Habbo's not real.

And Holoboy's are soooo realistic aren't they? We all have a little crystal ball in our rooms, or Portaloo's that make us fly across the hotel?

PaulMacC
29-04-2008, 03:32 PM

The majority of things in this world are not real, many anime programs are really in depth and have good storylines.
Though I would like to see a forum or even a sub-form for it, thats just my opinion though.

Excellent
29-04-2008, 03:43 PM
If you were immensely sad. The real house market is considerably different to that on Habbo. This is exactly what I mean - everyone likes things that others might not find particularly appealing, others might even see it as stupid. But everyone has their reasons for doing what they do. The Lord of the Rings is one of my favourite books, it is also a favourite film of mine. It involves magic, elves, orcs on a place called "Middle Earth". It is probably one of the best books of all time read by millions. Are they all stupid too?
Lord of the rings isn't a cartoon is it, and for your information I no longer play habbo. I pop on when I'm bored.

Oh, so are you anti-fiction now? Ever watched war of the worlds, or Next? Ever played GTA? Ever sat down to watch a film?

70% OF MEDIA IS NOT REAL. I agree with Garion, it's immensely sad to compare Habbo to the real world. It's neither for making friends or learning how to "furnish a room". Because they don't count as full friends, you don't know them.

Maybe you should grow up and stop linking Habbo to the real world?

Not all Animé is for kids, you narrow-minded person. You're just a person who can't open their eyes to see the bigger picture.

At least Animé watchers don't compare Habbo to the house market :rolleyes:
Again anime is a cartoon, cartoons are aimed at kids - such as yourself:rolleyes:

anime not real.
habbo hotel not real.

also, atleast we dont have to spend loads of money to enjoy it. That is what i call an addict, lol.
OH GEE DID I JUST MAKE A POINT?

oh wait, he has time to post a pointless post agreeing with someone when he cleared didnt need to. *INFRACTION* http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=480496
I don't care if habbos not real. Actually you pay your TV license to watch anime so be quiet child.

PaulMacC
29-04-2008, 03:48 PM
Lord of the rings isn't a cartoon is it, and for your information I no longer play habbo. I pop on when I'm bored.

Again anime is a cartoon, cartoons are aimed at kids - such as yourself:rolleyes:

I don't care if habbos not real. Actually you pay your TV license to watch anime so be quiet child.
Lord Of The Rings is ficition though.
Anime is for more compex than cartoons and has deeper storylines and far gorier scenes.
I do pay my TV license every month though unfortunatly only one channel shows anime and well they dont show the best ones :P

shizzle
29-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Yes it should, loads of people enjoy it.

Boonzeet
29-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Oh, the average child watches Hentai?

Family Guy is a cartoon. Do you think some kid can watch that? No. South Park is a cartoon. NOT ALL CARTOONS ARE AIMED AT KIDS.

Anime has a lot of Darker sides to it. You're being narrow minded again, and you are resulting to insults to cover up the fact that your are losing an argument.

Kid? I'm not a ******* kid, learn some respect. I'm 16, how old are you, 12? You don't just "Pop on" every now and again, you're always online. I've checked.

shizzle
29-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Who are you typing to?

Nemo
29-04-2008, 04:03 PM

I don't care if habbos not real. Actually you pay your TV license to watch anime so be quiet child.i watch it on the internet and i dont pay for that, my mum does. So shush kk :)

Also, as it has been pointed out, not all cartoons are aimed at kids. You're just ignorant

Sabbath
29-04-2008, 04:03 PM

REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Do not insult other members.

Boonzeet
29-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Who are you typing to?

I was typing to Dork.

Also, Sabbath, brilliant post.

shizzle
29-04-2008, 04:09 PM

Family Guy is a cartoon. Do you think some kid can watch that? No. South Park is a cartoon. NOT ALL CARTOONS ARE AIMED AT KIDS.

Anime has a lot of Darker sides to it. You're being narrow minded again, and you are resulting to insults to cover up the fact that your are losing an argument.

Kid? I'm not a ******* kid, learn some respect. I'm 16, how old are you, 12? You don't just "Pop on" every now and again, you're always online. I've checked.

Dork, aka Gork.
Lol ok :P

Boonzeet
29-04-2008, 04:16 PM
It's people like Gork, who make Habboxforum called one of the most immature proper forums on the net. Arguing to save a point when everyone is against it.

Anyway, I for one am FOR the Anime Manga forum. Keep this thread alive,
if they lock it make another.

Sabbath
29-04-2008, 04:18 PM
I was typing to Dork.

Also, Sabbath, brilliant post.

Thank you, I wrote it all by myself!

Excellent
29-04-2008, 04:18 PM

Southpark has blood guts and gore. Anime has a few chinese people running about casting spells on eachother, big difference:rolleyes:. Also your 16 yet you start swearing because your being told a few home truths? And for the cause I am 16 also. I popped on today because I didn't have college and was bored which if you had read is what I said:rolleyes: Kids.. jeez..

i watch it on the internet and i dont pay for that, my mum does. So shush kk :)

Also, as it has been pointed out, not all cartoons are aimed at kids. You're just ignorant
Read my top post.

Wow, you are contradicting yourself so much there. First you say "ANIME IS NOT REAL, SO ITS STUPID", then you say you like habbo, which is not real. Cartoons aren't aimed at kids, your just being an idiot, Southpark is a cartoon and it is not aimed at kids. I love how you call people "child", yet your feeble insults make me laugh, and remind me of my elementary school years. So yeah, stop trying to be superior to others, and go back to playing your fake little reality game, child.
Anime isn't real, sorry I speak the truth? And no put some glasses on, I don't play habbo unless I'm bored now if thats something I like then this generation has gone.. well.. mad? Feeble insults? I'm simply stating the facts but your too immature and stubborn to handle them, sir.

I was typing to Dork.

Also, Sabbath, brilliant post.And I'm the one with stupid insults?:rolleyes: Contradiction.

Nemo
29-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Southpark has blood guts and gore. Anime has a few chinese people running about casting spells on eachother, big difference:rolleyes:. Also your 16 yet you start swearing because your being told a few home truths? And for the cause I am 16 also. I popped on today because I didn't have college and was bored which if you had read is what I said:rolleyes: Kids.. jeez..

Read my top post.

Watch the first episode of death note and claymore, and you wont be anime is all "casting spells on each others" theres a lot of gore and deep story lines.

Oh, and if u like gore, watch elfen lied, thats messed up with gore

Boonzeet
29-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Southpark has blood guts and gore. Anime has a few chinese people running about casting spells on eachother, big difference:rolleyes:. Also your 16 yet you start swearing because your being told a few home truths?

Nah, a few home lies from a prepubescent. Oh I'm sorry, you're too young to know what that means.

And for the cause I am 16 also. I popped on today because I didn't have college and was bored which if you had read is what I said:rolleyes: Kids.. jeez..

Ah, again with the KIDS, strangely enough you don't go to college when your sixteen, you should be doing your A Levels. Also, if you actually watched some anime, then you'd realise it's japanese. And there is blood guts and gore. Kids.... jeez.

Speaking the person with a habbo avatar that he spent a while animating.

And I'm the one with stupid insults?:rolleyes: Contradiction.
No really, you're a dork.

There, that's my reply.

Sabbath
29-04-2008, 04:23 PM

Read my top post.

Anime isn't real, sorry I speak the truth? And no put some glasses on, I don't play habbo unless I'm bored now if thats something I like then this generation has gone.. well.. mad? Feeble insults? I'm simply stating the facts but your too immature and stubborn to handle them, sir.

And I'm the one with stupid insults?:rolleyes: Contradiction.

I laugh at how you say your in college, yet a couple sentences before you said your 16. Did you skip like 3 grades :rolleyes:. I love how you say Anime is some people casting spells on eachother, what do you think it is, Harry Potter? No, thats another simple minded assumption you made. I love how you say I can't handle "the facts". Its almost like you think your opinion is fact, immature much? You speak the truth by saying Anime isn't real, but then again what TV show isn't? Are you saying you ONLY watch non-fictional shows?

Excellent
29-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Watch the first episode of death note and claymore, and you wont be anime is all "casting spells on each others" theres a lot of gore and deep story lines.

Oh, and if u like gore, watch elfen lied, thats messed up with goreSo your saying if I watch these two episodes I'm going to see peoples limbs blown off, blood squirted everywhere and people swearing? At Sabbath, I dropped out of school for reasons which I will not state and got offered a place at college. All I said was if you "teenagers" want to believe something that quite frankly reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh then go ahead, thats your problem not mine :)

And bonzeet I have started puberty a long time ago thankyou :)

Sabbath
29-04-2008, 04:25 PM
So your saying if I watch these two episodes I'm going to see peoples limbs blown off, blood squirted everywhere and people swearing?

Your pretty immature if you think a show is immature if it doesn't have gore.

Excellent
29-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Your pretty immature if you think a show is immature if it doesn't have gore.Here we go again, I was talking about when people mentioned south park. Thats what south park has and anime doesn't.

Sabbath
29-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Here we go again, I was talking about when people mentioned south park. Thats what south park has and anime doesn't.

Once again, your making assumptions. You don't know what anime is, just admit it and stop talking about what you don't know. You probably think your so hard, putting down people for liking a type of art/tv show. You dropped out of school, then got into college? Well, I believe you dropped out of school, but I don't think you got accepted into a college.

Lets think about this:

16 year old drops out of school, college wants an underaged drop out?

Boonzeet
29-04-2008, 04:34 PM

Oh so you've had a period kk fine

Btw, you said SouthPark isn't as "gay" as anime because it has bloods guts and gore. Now you deny it?

You realise if you carry on, you're going to get flamed to high heaven. Also, thanks for reporting our posts. You've got such a backbone.

Excellent
29-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Once again, your making assumptions. You don't know what anime is, just admit it and stop talking about what you don't know. You probably think your so hard, putting down people for liking a type of art/tv show.End of the day just because you kids can't have your own way by getting a tiny little sub-forum which is not needed you spit your dummy out. Now I'm going to stop posting to avoid this thread being closed and people getting infracted.

Boonzeet
29-04-2008, 04:37 PM
End of the day just because you kids can't have your own way by getting a tiny little sub-forum which is not needed you spit your dummy out. Now I'm going to stop posting to avoid this thread being closed and people getting infracted.

no1 cares about you.

Stop with the Kids, you're a kid yourself. You remind me of the Noob that sees the cool guy on the forum call everyone kids and try's to be him.

Come on, think up an original insult for once. Spit your dummy out? Most used insult, ever.

Sabbath
29-04-2008, 04:38 PM
End of the day just because you kids can't have your own way by getting a tiny little sub-forum which is not needed you spit your dummy out. Now I'm going to stop posting to avoid this thread being closed and people getting infracted.

I like how you don't reply to my comments, but you keep calling me a kid. How typical, coming from a 16 year old drop out in college :rolleyes:.

Boonzeet
29-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Now now sabbath, he didn't drop out, he's still in year 7.

Nemo
29-04-2008, 04:42 PM
So your saying if I watch these two episodes I'm going to see peoples limbs blown off, blood squirted everywhere and people swearing? At Sabbath, I dropped out of school for reasons which I will not state and got offered a place at college. All I said was if you "teenagers" want to believe something that quite frankly reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh then go ahead, thats your problem not mine :)

Limbs blown off, yes.
Blood squirted every where, yes.
Swearing, yes.

Sabbath
29-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Now now sabbath, he didn't drop out, he's still in year 7.

I hope he doesn't get picked on for being a gummer, bless his soul .

Elkaa
29-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Gone off to spam again, so once again, thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!