PDA

View Full Version : Merry Garlic Day!

e5
18-04-2008, 04:40 PM
PMSL

http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/159-merry-garlic-day

Garlic does make your breath stink, but overall it's a very underrated bulb. Come celebrate Garlic Day with us this weekend!

It's an alarmingly common problem. You get invited to this very cool party which all your friends are going to. You turn up to the party a little late (got to be fashionable) and wonder over to say hello to everyone. Alas! A problem! You had garlic bread with your dinner and now you are suffering from the dreaded Garlic Breath! Suddenly armpits in your face on a packed Northern Line tube train seem like a really friendly gesture and the nauseous scent of the elephant enclosure at the zoo can be likened to that from a cake shop. Yup. There's no doubting it. It's a real eye watering moment for everyone involved. With no mints in sight, you pierce through the crowd like a warm knife through butter and find yourself making a bee line for any refreshment they've got going!

Yup. It's fair to say that, overall, garlic is pretty unpopular. However, we should not forget that garlic can actually be quite useful, in certain circumstances. Not only does it make a very attractive necklace (so I've been told...) but it is also widely believed to help prevent you from succumbing to a cold or flu. Perhaps its most famous use though, is it's ability to keep vampires at bay.

To celebrate Garlic Day (we didn't make it up, it actually does exist!) we are introducing a selection of Gothic Furni into the catalogue for this weekend only and launching our Spooky Vampire room design competition!

The Spooky Vampire Competition
It's time to get your creative juices flowing as we set you the challenge of depicting a Vampire in your guest room! Are you creative enough to step up to the challenge? Not convinced it's possible or simply suffering from a lack of ideas? Check out the winners of our Dragon Attack competition in March!

Entry Details, Prizes and Dates
Send a screenshot of your entry to the usual place:
Address: [email protected]
Subject: Spooky Vampire
Remember to include your Habbo name and attach your screenshot to the email. If you are unsure how to take a screenshot or attach one to your email, ask a Habbo!

The closing date for your entries is Monday 21st April at 11am and we will announce winners later the same day. The best 10 entries, as judged by Habbo Staff, will win themselves a Vampire Badge and 1 month of HC. We will also award a Rare Love Cauldron to our overall favourite 3 entries.

Hate
18-04-2008, 04:44 PM
um whats a vampire badge

Robby
18-04-2008, 04:44 PM
lol nice find :D

Sharpsterz
18-04-2008, 04:45 PM
love cauldron prize

nice

e5
18-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Probably the teeth badge or something like in my sig?

Alkaz
18-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Awful!

Ardemax
18-04-2008, 05:29 PM
shocking prizes

habbo just want money

Joord
18-04-2008, 05:34 PM
eurgh i hate it when they use badges that have already been awarded in new comps. :@

Slowpoke
18-04-2008, 05:38 PM
The Vampire badge is really common. Loads of people got it at Halloween so it's a pretty poor prize.

shizzle
18-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Too much events in short time.

mlp16
18-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Too much events in short time.

I dissagree if habbo keeps these envents flying out its going to be a good summer.. not like last summer which was dreadful.

Frisky
18-04-2008, 05:52 PM
I dissagree if habbo keeps these envents flying out its going to be a good summer.. not like last summer which was dreadful.

I also agree, that way it wont be the same people winning all the comps.

Did the love couldren come out already?

I can't remember...

Shatterstar
18-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Gonna winnnnn this!!!!!!!!!!!
ehe.

bo$$
18-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Nobody should complain saying that there's too many comps because before people were complaining that L_W doesn't do enough..?

GhostFace-
18-04-2008, 09:07 PM
wahts vampire badge.

Ardemax
19-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Gonna winnnnn this!!!!!!!!!!!
ehe.

I lol'd at your room
And the attempt of a skin vampire lol

wahts vampire badge.

the one with teeth
given out a habboween
but it's april :S

Shawnstra
20-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Yumm I love garlic, not on its on though lol.

Nice find I guess?

mlp16
20-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Yumm I love garlic, not on its on though lol.

Nice find I guess?

Garlic breath!

lol had to say it

i might participate. but i dunno what to make ;p

e5safetyban
20-04-2008, 09:04 AM
Garlic Day > Vampire badge. Not just for Habboween :P

I won't enter, 1 reason being I already have the badge on offer and I don't know what the comp is tbh LOL.

shizzle
20-04-2008, 09:21 AM
Thats if you spend your life on Habbo 80% of the time. But not me.

I also agree, that way it wont be the same people winning all the comps.

Did the love couldren come out already?

I can't remember...
Sometimes same people win, they are probably born with talent.

Nobody should complain saying that there's too many comps because before people were complaining that L_W doesn't do enough..?
Well I just keep hearing about competitions in a short amount of time. I was like damn, that was so quick.

e5safetyban
20-04-2008, 09:34 AM
Thats if you spend your life on Habbo 80% of the time. But not me.

Sometimes same people win, they are probably born with talent.

Well I just keep hearing about competitions in a short amount of time. I was like damn, that was so quick.
Giving the public a selection of events to choose from ;)

shizzle
20-04-2008, 09:39 AM
Giving the public a selection of events to choose from ;)
If their was a choice cheer for Habbo.

e5safetyban
20-04-2008, 09:43 AM
If their was a choice cheer for Habbo.
Theres about 5 - 7 events currently going on, if that's not a selection of events, I don't know what is.

shizzle
20-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Theres about 5 - 7 events currently going on, if that's not a selection of events, I don't know what is.
Well i'm not a fan of Habbo competitions am I.

Ardemax
20-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Hmm, did it have to have a vampire in the room (eg. a drawing made up of mats etc.) or a vampire themed room?

shizzle
20-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Themed I think.

e5
22-04-2008, 06:28 AM
Well i'm not a fan of Habbo competitions am I.
I don't know, you tell me :S

shizzle
22-04-2008, 02:37 PM
I don't know, you tell me :S
I don't need to tell you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!