PDA

View Full Version : 35 million For Sale.

DesiredUser
18-04-2008, 05:35 PM
*Message Removed*

Closed by BobX (Forum Moderator):- Account trading is strictly forbidden on Habbox Forum, also advertising it. There is no exception.

DesiredUser
18-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Cmon people, reply ^^

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not multiple post.

DesiredUser
18-04-2008, 10:26 PM
ps. Im hoping for Real Cash. Paypal. ;) details will be given blablalala

Edited by BobX (Forum Moderator):- Please do not multiple post.

c[__]
18-04-2008, 10:32 PM
3 posts? all in the same thread? No one will trust you and it's against the rules anyway.

DesiredUser
18-04-2008, 10:58 PM
I found this site looking to sell it , i would have used ebay but can't anymore. You may not trust me but this is deadly serious. I have proof etc etc... details will be given if you think it's fake then no wasting time posting, just makes more effort for me.

I've had problems in real life due to this and i thought why not get a bit of money from it. Might aswell. You say this is against the rules however i've said i'll do it over MSN. So Good fight kid.

c[__]
18-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Good fight? I fail to see how that was a "good fight" and don't call me "kid" because im not a kid. And yes your advertising the fact you are selling the account which IS againts the forum rules.

And like anyone really cares that you've had problems with this? It's a game.

LoveHateHero
18-04-2008, 11:13 PM
I found this site looking to sell it , i would have used ebay but can't anymore. You may not trust me but this is deadly serious. I have proof etc etc... details will be given if you think it's fake then no wasting time posting, just makes more effort for me.

I've had problems in real life due to this and i thought why not get a bit of money from it. Might aswell. You say this is against the rules however i've said i'll do it over MSN. So Good fight kid.

gf to you soon :).

DesiredUser
18-04-2008, 11:57 PM
*Removed*

Edited by BobX (Forum Moderator):- Do not use offensive or racist language anywhere on this forum.

Grimmauld
19-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Hey, seriously. iM not here to argue, if u wanna do that add me on msn jewboy, i'm more concerned about dealing so REMOVED
jewboy :eusa_eh:

Swearwolf
19-04-2008, 03:51 PM
got a screenie of the stats :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!