PDA

View Full Version : Only HC rooms?

Meti
18-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Hey,
I just thought of this,
there are some "HC PARTY" rooms, and they don't want non-hc people in there.. So why not have a tick box saying:
"only for HC Members" or something.

Do you get me?

Comments.?

Sulai
18-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Yer ive heard this idea before, it would be a nice addition to habbo.

Nereo
18-04-2008, 06:41 PM
no because that only encourages discrimination towards non-HCs

summin I dont agree with anyway

Meti
18-04-2008, 06:42 PM
But people kick non-HC's from the HC partys anyway? :S

And.. It's like the Public Rooms, some of them are only for HC's.. This is the same, just a normal room?

CHA!NGANG
18-04-2008, 07:06 PM
The Public HC rooms are there to pursuade people to buy HC. There are only 3 rooms. I think this would be different, and I feel that it is not a good idea if you ask me.

Catzsy
18-04-2008, 07:25 PM
What if a VIP on this forum said ordinary members could not reply to a thread as it was only VIPs allowed. Would you think that was fair? I am surprised that you have posted a thread like this :(

GhostFace-
18-04-2008, 07:26 PM
thats just discriminative.

Nereo
18-04-2008, 07:31 PM
But people kick non-HC's from the HC partys anyway? :S

And.. It's like the Public Rooms, some of them are only for HC's.. This is the same, just a normal room?

The public rooms are only there too encourage people to buy HC, but they dont want it spreading across the hotel because it will just fuel the prejudice

Meti
19-04-2008, 04:39 PM
What if a VIP on this forum said ordinary members could not reply to a thread as it was only VIPs allowed. Would you think that was fair? I am surprised that you have posted a thread like this :(
I didn't mean like that.. I just came up with an idea, since there are HC PARTYs, where non-hcs gets kicked anyways..

thats just discriminative.

As i said to Catszy..

The public rooms are only there too encourage people to buy HC, but they dont want it spreading across the hotel because it will just fuel the prejudice

MissAlice
19-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Yer ive heard this idea before, it would be a nice addition to habbo.

Would be a terrible addition, it would prevent all Habbos from taking part in events.

Kyle
19-04-2008, 05:40 PM

Isn't there a VIP only section of the forum? ;)

Missalice, this would not prevent all non-hcs from entering events, it would just be an addition to the room, for example a tick box "only hcs allowed", obviously habbo staff would make sure that non hcs were allowed into events too.

CHA!NGANG
19-04-2008, 05:43 PM
I stick to my 'It would be terrible' Notion. Imagin if you are a new played, and clicked on a room and it said: 'For HC's Only'. Wouldn't be the best welcome would it?

MissAlice
19-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Isn't there a VIP only section of the forum? ;)

Missalice, this would not prevent all non-hcs from entering events, it would just be an addition to the room, for example a tick box "only hcs allowed", obviously habbo staff would make sure that non hcs were allowed into events too.

Oh you are right :) However I still dislike the idea.

lPinoy
19-04-2008, 09:37 PM
It would be habbism or something like that. Shocking idea.

Zebroid
20-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Result = riot

Meti
20-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Ok.
Can mod's close the thread?

AgnesIO
20-04-2008, 05:20 PM
non-hcs could make non-hc only rooms

Meti
20-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Yh lol ^^

Nice post there :D

+repute

Hushie
20-04-2008, 05:32 PM
OMG.

I'm sick of people now constantly saying stuff like 'There's loads of prejudice against non hcs'. Like it would even matter? You all act like it's as bad as racism! Get a grip, it's only a game who cares if a few hcs don't like non hcs.

And that idea is crap soz.

AgnesIO
20-04-2008, 05:44 PM
OMG.

I'm sick of people now constantly saying stuff like 'There's loads of prejudice against non hcs'. Like it would even matter? You all act like it's as bad as racism! Get a grip, it's only a game who cares if a few hcs don't like non hcs.

And that idea is crap soz.

Ouch that is harsh.

TBH you overeacted a tad there...

Anyway as zobex did say only a few hc's nowdays flame nonhcs as oads of habbos are now hc!

Hushie
20-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Ouch that is harsh.

TBH you overeacted a tad there...

Anyway as zobex did say only a few hc's nowdays flame nonhcs as oads of habbos are now hc!

Lol but it's people setting up groups agaisnt 'habbism' and everything.

I can see the next Martin Luther Kings.... :rolleyes:

Reptar
05-05-2008, 03:42 AM
It's good and bad. You got the people who don't care if people are HC or not. Then you got the people who discriminate against people who may not have the extra money or the people who can't buy HC. Some parties like to have their friends come in, but what if their friends aren't HC? Then, it would make the game a bit unfair. Only HC friends aloud. Nice idea, just some altercations along the way of it.

LoveToStack
08-05-2008, 07:32 PM
If you think about it, it is JUST like rascism. Theres 2 groups of habbos, nons and HCs, so what's the difference from discriminating a non hc to a hc, to being rascist irl. although I do very much like the idea of non hcs only. :D

Hushie
10-05-2008, 03:51 PM
If you think about it, it is JUST like rascism. Theres 2 groups of habbos, nons and HCs, so what's the difference from discriminating a non hc to a hc, to being rascist irl. although I do very much like the idea of non hcs only. :D

It's nothing like racism...

If you can't even distinguish that racism is nothing like habbism then I feel sorry for you.

Con
10-05-2008, 03:56 PM
I don't agree
As there are many non-hcs in the hotel
This is discrimination.
Its saying HC people are higher up then non-hc, When i bet there are many non-hcs alot richer and probably more well known.

Its wrong :)

GommeInc
10-05-2008, 04:32 PM
That's not racism... It's like me calling a Londoner a cockey twit when I come from Essex, or being rude to emos when I'm a chav (example). Rascism is discriminating a race, not a group like Habbo Club...

JessicaLOL
10-05-2008, 07:31 PM
thats a terriable idea and you know it.

Hushie
11-05-2008, 07:34 PM
That's not racism... It's like me calling a Londoner a cockey twit when I come from Essex, or being rude to emos when I'm a chav (example). Rascism is discriminating a race, not a group like Habbo Club...

I don't think he's saying it is Racism but he is saying it is prejudice like racism.

But I don't see how you can compare something as petty as habbism to something major like racism. They are on completely different levels. I mean has anybody been murdered for being non-hc? I don't think so.

Everyone is prejudiced to something, even if they don't think they are. But racism is probably the worse form of prejudice there is, in the sense that it is a major problem in society.

BaybeeElin
01-06-2008, 12:56 AM
All HC's are, are people with a few extra privilages (clothes, :furni, :chooser, rooms etc).
Doing something like that is discrimination

Holofoil
30-06-2008, 07:19 PM
no because that only encourages discrimination towards non-HCs

summin I dont agree with anyway

So do HC Public spaces

The Result of this would be a huge difference to the result of racism.

The actual difference in discrimination is different - HCs payed to become HC. You don't do anything to become the race you are. You have no choice. Therefore discriminating against a different race is far worse because they did nothing to become that Race. Discriminating against a non HC isn't as bad since you payed to become HC.

I don't actually think it's bad since you can compare it to other examples. For example, this would be like MENSA organising meetings or gatherings while excluding people who aren't members... I don't think this would be seen as discrimination as such...

Fehm
05-07-2008, 07:50 AM
That would be awesome lol.. Then we can rerli have a HC party, without the annoyance. although chasing noobs around the room can get kinda funny (And kinky) lolz

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!