PDA

View Full Version : Internet Help

PappaLou
18-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Right ive posted this before but got more stuff 2 add to help pple;

I can't access smartwavetech.com or any sites hosted by them.

I cannot PING anything hosted by smartwavetech.com or themselves as i get no replies.

I can however do a traceroute up to 9 hops, the first 3 being my internet company so its not their problem.

I've cleared my cache and cookies and everything, done virus scans, adware scans, everything.

Ive flushed the DNS and renewed it, done winsock repairs, tried clearing the hosts file, done all the ipconfig commands, and nothing.

Anyone think what i could do to get re-access? im stumped ive tried everything i knw

Recursion
18-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Could just be a DNS problem on your ISPs end.

awelsh
18-04-2008, 09:46 PM
you on wireless? try simply unplugging your router and plugging it back in. I had this problem with smartwavetech, sorted it by unplugging the router and plugging it back in.

PappaLou
18-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Could just be a DNS problem on your ISPs end.

If it was a DNS problem i wouldnt be able to connect anywhere with or without IP.

you on wireless? try simply unplugging your router and plugging it back in. I had this problem with smartwavetech, sorted it by unplugging the router and plugging it back in.

im on ethernet modem, and ive tried that

Imagine
18-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Try sending the site an email describing the problem, i had this once where my IP was blocked from my own website because i kept logging in and out of my FTP program, their firewall thought i was attacking them i was told.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!