PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Community Director

Zito
18-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Community Director is needed for Jabbatown, you can get information and apply by downloading the document at jabbatown.net read latest news.

This is a non paying job BTW.

Moved by Hitman (Forum Moderator) from Web Market: Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks. :)

Jebbo
19-04-2008, 01:06 PM
i have applyed :)

DarrenToogood
19-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Good luck to all applicants!

I have personally been in this role at different MMOCCs, and it is a very though job. I reccomend you only apply if you have the time.

WhyamIhere?
19-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Good luck to all applicants!

I have personally been in this role at different MMOCCs, and it is a very though job. I reccomend you only apply if you have the time.

Hey,

All of which failed. You are not in any position to tell people how to get hired. Let people send their resumes/application. They will do much better NOT listening to you.

Snex
19-04-2008, 07:11 PM
I few things which I'll summarise here, before applying.

Notes:

Do NOT delete any of the data on the form and edit where required.
Do NOT apply if you are not in the time zones of within -/+ 2 hours of GMT.
UK and Ireland candidates only please.
Fill in all of the fields, don't and you'll fail.
Send the signed document to [email protected] with the subject: Community Director Application.
Remember to fill the form to your full potential, bad English etc. and you are not good enough for the job as it will require typing.
If you are successful, we have the right to fire you with/without reason at any time during your 6 month contract (possibly 12)
Check on the Jabbatown Main site to see any updates on this as I will not be able to edit this thread after this.Good luck applying, Snex.

LINK TO DOCUMENT - Please click here for the form (http://jabbatown.net/JabbaTown%20Application%20Form%20-%20Community%20Director.doc)

today
19-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Althought i would apply i dont meet the min of two years and my LimeCity Contract binds me from applying for other jobs >.<

Nice document though!

Zito
03-05-2008, 11:42 PM
Apply anyway :P

Snex
04-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Apply anyway :P
You have more chance of christmas coming tommorrow than him applying, just felt like telling you. ;)

Joshuae
04-05-2008, 11:00 PM
I can't open the .doc, any other file I can get please? XD

Zito
05-05-2008, 12:26 AM
You need to have Microsoft Word installed, if not download right click open with and click wordpad or something.

Snex
05-05-2008, 07:46 AM
I can't open the .doc, any other file I can get please? XD

Fill in the following forms and PM them to me I will then put it into the form for you and sent it to email for when we pick the applicant.

Full Name:
Country of Residence:
Date of Birth:
Email:

Past Experience (Please include links, full title roles and a referrer):

Why do you wish to work with the team at Jabbatown?:

Tell us a little about yourself:

What can you offer Jabbatown and the users of Jabbatown?

Past MMOCC Usernames:

Have you worked for Jabbatown before?:

Normal Hours Online:

Thank you for applying to become the Community Director at Jabbatown. Please allow up to 72 hours for a reply to your application.

Please sign the application, to confirm that all information is correct, and you agree to all the terms stated within the role proposal. Please only provide a real signature, using a pen tool or printing and scanning this document. Word processed signatures will not be accepted.

Full Name:
Signed:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!