PDA

View Full Version : Questions!

Arch
19-04-2008, 06:42 PM
i have a bunch of questions:

how long/what should i make to get my rc from 41-50
my con from 40 - 50(what to make?)
my farm from 40-50 (what to plant?)
also my range from 71-75 (what monster/bow/arrow?)

+rep for all GOOD answers! (if i can)

The Professor
19-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Make fire runes with duel rings up to 44, which should take an hour or two max, then nats to 50. You won't be too bothered about the time as the money will be rolling in, but in my experience with a medium pouch it takes around 50-55 minutes to craft 1k via the abyss.

Con: people suggest oak larders, I suggest carved oak tables on a workbench, whichever takes your fancy

Farming: tress and fruit trees give best xp for least work (pay farmers)

Range: Bog standard places. Ogres, training grounds, greaters etc. If you've got a decent slayer level, bloodvelds and nechs are good to range for drops.

Arch
19-04-2008, 06:55 PM
ty +rep if i can but what type of bow/c bow and arrows should i use
also ty for closing other thread :)

The Professor
19-04-2008, 09:56 PM
No worries :)

I hear the dorgeshuun crossbow is good for training and its really cheap. Otherwise, msb with iron/at a push mith arrows is probably your most effecient method. Don't bother with steel, the difference between iron is negligable and theres a pretty big price difference,

BobX
19-04-2008, 10:29 PM
plant trees for farming,

cba 2 read other questions

Arch
20-04-2008, 04:24 AM
ty, ill +rep when i can says i gotta spread or somthin

Imnotpure
20-04-2008, 08:25 AM
Imo,
Make fire runes with duel rings up to 44, which should take an hour or two max, then nats to 50. You won't be too bothered about the time as the money will be rolling in, but in my experience with a medium pouch it takes around 50-55 minutes to craft 1k via the abyss.

Con: people suggest oak larders, I suggest carved oak tables on a workbench, whichever takes your fancy

Farming: tress and fruit trees give best xp for least work (pay farmers)

Range: Bog standard places. Ogres, training grounds, greaters etc. If you've got a decent slayer level, bloodvelds and nechs are good to range for drops.

Arch
20-04-2008, 01:26 PM
hmmm i wonder who told me that before :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!