PDA

View Full Version : The most recent bunch of Habbo eXperts!

Shoed
19-04-2008, 08:27 PM
Well...

I think the most recent bunch of Habbo X's have killed the respect for the dedicated, old Habbo X's.

The Over-Ride Power finally got removed from them, but in all respect before this most recent bunch of habbo x's were recruited they have wrecked the rites and respect decent, dedicated x's deserve.

In the past few months ALOT of Habbos dislike X's from the past few events such as Gladiators, Valentines...

I'm NOT saying there is no decent Habbo eXperts because people like Dragon-nccb do a wonderful job and deserve credit for helping others.

Most of the new bunch of Habbo X's only applied for the over-ride power considering most of them who passed suck-up to Habbo staff or live in events.

Whats your view?

Pyroka
19-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Lols, what has everyone got against the new batch? I really don't get it.

Shoed
19-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Lols, what has everyone got against the new batch? I really don't get it.

Alot of people dislike the most recent batch of eXperts and so do alot of the 'older' eXperts.

BlueMoon
19-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Lols, what has everyone got against the new batch? I really don't get it, my ex is one so they all do a really good job.
Ryan I fixed your post. :)
I think the new batch abused their rights before the over ride was taken off.

Orthodix
19-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Well don't forget they are on a trial, so when this month is over, the ones that abused overide won't pass, and the ones that didn't and helped people will :) And, this was the exact same for the old bunch. People thought the same thing with them, and I am sure it will happen with the next bunch as well.

Pyroka
19-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Alot of people dislike the most recent batch of eXperts and so do alot of the 'older' eXperts.

Well, I'd say that the new X's are learning old tricks off the old Xperts if you ask me.

I think the new batch abused their rights before the over ride was taken off.

Lmao I hate you Matt. Nah, it's not that, it's just that the problem has always been there and for some reason the new X's are being victimised for it when the problem has existed for quite some time.

GhostFace-
19-04-2008, 08:38 PM
lol i to be honest would only want to be a X because i can override and get a badge.

FlyingJesus
19-04-2008, 08:38 PM

LOL

People always hate new things if there's an old version, it's just the cool way to be

Asher
19-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Are some you people not getting tired of ranting about habbox X's which effectively do not effect you in any way whatsoever, unless you live by habbo.

Jarkie
20-04-2008, 02:24 PM
I am one off the new 'Habbo eXperts' and I can say for my self, that I never abused my power, and I do, do my 15mins a-day (15 is what new HabboXs have to do, until is gone the three month thing) and, it is not 'Most' of the new Habbo Xs, a load of 'old' Habbo Xs also abused there power.

But, yeah, I do know what you mean, about the X program going down hill, due to all this, but I hope now this has happened, all this is just disappear, hope so.

- Jarkie

Monopoly
20-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Tbh. I'm sick of hearing about them Habbo X's, fair enough, you couldn't get into an event because of them, the power's removed just get over it. :/
I never really saw the point in X's anyway, they won't last much longer the Welcoming Party was the first step to getting rid of them.

RICHe
20-04-2008, 02:42 PM
i dont see why it should be taken out with the newer bunch of x's, the old ones were just as bad.

I still think they should deserve (as a gift due to helping habbos within the hotel) room override, but should be turned off for events within the hotel.

e5safetyban
20-04-2008, 02:55 PM
The newest ones have spoilt for the other x's really :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!