View Full Version : Forza Team Racing

CJW93
19-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Starts at 11:15 pm Gmt.
Me and Mattyhurst hosting.
Reply below to enter.

Neil
19-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Mattyhurst really needs to stop crashing into people at the start, it really isn't as funny as he thinks :rolleyes:

BlueMoon
19-04-2008, 11:49 PM
You braked infront of me.

Niko Bellic
20-04-2008, 01:18 AM
Mattyhurst really needs to stop crashing into people at the start, it really isn't as funny as he thinks :rolleyes:

Haha, it's hilarious when that happens. :rolleyes:

Neil
20-04-2008, 08:54 AM
You braked infront of me.

No you pulled out in front of me with your massive lag

BlueMoon
20-04-2008, 09:01 AM
No you pulled out in front of me with your massive lag
1) I wasn't host
2) I wasn't lagging
3) Nobody else was lagging.

Oh yeah and I was the one who told Chaz to turn crashes off, he said OK then. Thus why I drove straight into you, thinking I would be able to pass.

Neil
20-04-2008, 09:20 AM
1) I wasn't host
2) I wasn't lagging
3) Nobody else was lagging.

Oh yeah and I was the one who told Chaz to turn crashes off, he said OK then. Thus why I drove straight into you, thinking I would be able to pass.

Yea you was, everyone else was driving fine but you was jumping all over the track, I was trying to overtake you on the second race but it was almost impossible because you were all over the place and if I tried to go past you probably would of jumped into me

BlueMoon
20-04-2008, 09:29 AM
Yea you was, everyone else was driving fine but you was jumping all over the track, I was trying to overtake you on the second race but it was almost impossible because you were all over the place and if I tried to go past you probably would of jumped into me
I can assure you I was't lagging, and I was never infront of you thank you very much, I was always at the back with Scotteriath. :rolleyes:

Neil
20-04-2008, 09:45 AM
I can assure you I was't lagging, and I was never infront of you thank you very much, I was always at the back with Scotteriath. :rolleyes:

No because on the second race you was ahead of me, I know it was you because I had the "meters ahead" thing on, it was definitly you

BlueMoon
20-04-2008, 10:07 AM
You do the meters thing was messed up for everyone? It said GraysAthChaz was last even though he was first. :eusa_whis

Neil
20-04-2008, 10:34 AM
You do the meters thing was messed up for everyone? It said GraysAthChaz was last even though he was first. :eusa_whis

Mine didn't, it said he was in first the whole time for me, when you crashed and I went past you I saw your name aswell, no point lying because I know you was in front of me and you was lagging

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!