PDA

View Full Version : Strong Evidence/Rumours That Lost_witness Maybe Leaving Soon.

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 06:33 PM
I no everyone keep going mad about this saying "OMG LOSTIE IS LEAVING" but this is a theory of mine that has been provoked by rumours going around my console about lostie leaving.

1. Most hotel managers / site producers only last around 2 years and lostie is nearly at that point.

2. There was a job application on the Sulake website for a new site producer a while ago (dunno whether its still there)

3. This whole Alhambra Palace Trap comp where Lostie is stuck in the Alhambra Palace for eternity and all the responses and theories from people about how to get out have been rejected. This reminds me of how Helkat left in that comp with Mr RAL.

This is no solid proof but there has been alot of speculation about it lately so i fort i would be a thread with all the evidence in it. Plus this is posted in the right section as this is a rumour because people on my console/ around the hotel have been saying the same things.

Again please don't ask for proof as i have none as this is just a rumour not news.

Cisse9
21-04-2008, 06:35 PM
hes the most boringest hotel manager ever

even tho i dont play callie was the best

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 06:35 PM
I don't think he's that bad but i liked callie better as she did the newsie every week and i loved that :D.

.Raze.
21-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Brilliant reasons.
The third just makes so much sense. Just like HelKat, probably him and the Jinn become friends then go traveling or live together.

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Ye i really think this is going to happen and it won't supprise me at all

CHA!NGANG
21-04-2008, 06:37 PM
He isn't leaving anytime soon ;) And the job was Entertainment Manager, not Site Manager ;) He isn't that bad as a Hotel Manager. I would have liked to see HelKat take over, but that isn't going to happen now hehe :P

Ardemax
21-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Agreed with above.
Nice reasons too.
Who do you think will get the new job? :P

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 06:39 PM
I new it was summet site manager like entertainment site producer or summet lol but you gotta admit that are really strong reason for him to maybe leave.

RyanDOT
21-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Its coming to his 2nd year of hotel manager ain't it.

So he wait till then, then might leave.

I might be right, while i might be wrong.

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 06:41 PM
I fort of another reason, This whole Meet The Habbo Staff article it could be because they are going to use one of the original staff as a new HM. I no he may not leave straight away like now but i bet my July he has gone

CHA!NGANG
21-04-2008, 06:42 PM
If he is doing a good job, then Sulake won't let him leave. They will either promote him or keep him as Site Manager. TBH, I think that Lost doesn't get the credit he deserves. Imagin if you had to look at over 1000 entrys for a competition. He is now running new competitions every week. I don't see him leaving, thats for sure. Maybe a promotion... thats just my guess anyway.

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Ye i aint saying he is a bad HM and that he is getting fired (like callie) but he will probs get a promotion to something else.

lScottl
21-04-2008, 06:45 PM
If he is doing a good job, then Sulake won't let him leave. They will either promote him or keep him as Site Manager. TBH, I think that Lost doesn't get the credit he deserves. Imagin if you had to look at over 1000 entrys for a competition. He is now running new competitions every week. I don't see him leaving, thats for sure. Maybe a promotion... thats just my guess anyway.

why the **** do u think u know everythin about habbo

Edited by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post offtopic or be rude, thanks.

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 06:46 PM
I don't think he's trying to give that impression he is just discussing the facts.

CHA!NGANG
21-04-2008, 06:47 PM

I am entitled to my opinion aren't I? And I did say: 'Thats my guess'

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Yea you could have said this about me. I have no proof to back this up. It's all rumours and rumors start for opinion this whole thread is to discuss this issue and maybe try and get some solid evidence

Swinkid
21-04-2008, 06:53 PM
I know it would never happen, but there could still be a stong possibility that Callie could come back, she only went to finland (Habbo HQ) witch is still the same company.
I didn't like L_W anyway. he's not that good of a manager.

AgnesIO
21-04-2008, 06:55 PM
hmm good facts there +Rep

Con
21-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Omg.

I think yur right.

I was talking to my friend about this, Yeh sad i know :), But.. We think your right, Hotel managers tend to stay for2 years, And he is almost at that point. So. Good points.

Something big is gunna happen (Y)

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 06:57 PM
:D ty i feel awful putting all this i want someone to proove me wrong becase i think lostie does a really got job but i think Callie was hard to follow i just want him to do something that people will remember him for in a good way

RICHe
21-04-2008, 06:58 PM
this alhambra escape comp thing has nothing to do with it really, the same competitions have been running on other hotels too.

RyanDOT
21-04-2008, 06:58 PM
If Lostie keeps doing this, become very well, he get a better job in Sulake HQ.

CHA!NGANG
21-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Callie was fired apparently. She doesn't work for Sulake anyway. That is ione ;)

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Ye probs will get a promo soon tbh

lScottl
21-04-2008, 07:20 PM
He isn't leaving anytime soon;) And the job was Entertainment Manager, not Site Manager ;) He isn't that bad as a Hotel Manager. I would have liked to see HelKat take over, but that isn't going to happen now hehe :P

opinion?

CHA!NGANG
21-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Yes, That is my opinion. I think he isn't leaving anytime soon. The wink may have been missleading but meh :)

GhostFace-
21-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Well nice assumptions

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Lets not argue peeps. He probs meant " I think he isn't leaving anytime soon"

Frisky
21-04-2008, 07:51 PM

Callie was only good because she messed up, and we feed on that because it gives us something to talk about.

LW doesnt mess up that much, and if he does its only minor.

Callie was NOT the best :/
Jibbi was ;) IMO
but apparently ione was better (i wasnt around)

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 07:56 PM
I wasn't around for Jibbi, I wan't around for Ione. I started playing when Callie started. In my oppinion (as i only have known Callie And L_W) i think callie was better. She did the newsie which was very interesting, she released alot of furni, there was always like a discount thing like 2 for 1 on HC for 20% extra on creds but now theres not much of that. I think L_W is good but the Hotel has got too commercial with too many adverts and things trying to get you to buy buy buy.

:Act
21-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Tbh each HM has had their positive and negative points.

And i doubt L_W will leave anytime soon. Idk why.. He's got it good atm i reckon. He wont give that up unless a better opportunity arose.
The position that was on the Sulake website was Entertainment Site Producer, which isnt the HM role :)

Most of the time too, a member of staff takes over from the HM dont they, so everything kinda shifts up a notch.
Saying that, if theyre employing a new person, then perhaps that is paving the way for a shift up, so it's possible L_W is leaving, but I guess we won't know until it actually happens :p

Zexe
21-04-2008, 08:19 PM
:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall
damn i wish he was.

he's the most boring HM.. I get more enjoyment on SG

Nereo
21-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Loving the spelling of thought
lol

Anyway I have heard this loads about him leaving I dunno if its gonna happen

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Lol as soon as i get on the computer my englsh goes to pot. I'm acctually quite good at english i just write wierd on comps now lolo.

And i'm not 100% sure if he will leave i just posted this because we haven't really had a proper discussion with some real reason for him leaving

The Professor
21-04-2008, 08:56 PM
As nice as the thread is, I don't think it warrants the title "strong evidence" because its all speculation. But who do I think I am, talking about wording of things, articles manager?! :P

Nice theories, it'll be interesting to see if they're true :)

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 08:58 PM
O i didn't no i put strong evidence. I didn't mean it like that really. Plus in my first post i kept putting i have no proof :P lol i need to read things before i post really :D

Chaad
21-04-2008, 08:59 PM
The site producer is not the hotel manager. Last time I checked it was there... and plus I if they wanted a new hotel manager it would say Hotel Manager (London, UK) not Site Producer (UK) two completely different jobs

Nice theory about number 3 and number 1, na sorry just because the others left around 2 years after being apointed hm doesnt mean lost will, I like lost_witness as he interacts with the community more but I loved Callie, she thought of loads of things to do and got intereacting more with the community. Wasnt around with the others but they sounded boring.

The only job is researcher i think for hq :)

-Danube-
21-04-2008, 09:07 PM
I think number 1 is quite true as if the others have been round for 2 years they may sign a contract for 2 years then it gets renewed or not.

PriceTags
22-04-2008, 12:11 AM
The site producer is not the hotel manager. Last time I checked it was there... and plus I if they wanted a new hotel manager it would say Hotel Manager (London, UK) not Site Producer (UK) two completely different jobs

Nice theory about number 3 and number 1, na sorry just because the others left around 2 years after being apointed hm doesnt mean lost will, I like lost_witness as he interacts with the community more but I loved Callie, she thought of loads of things to do and got intereacting more with the community. Wasnt around with the others but they sounded boring.

The only job is researcher i think for hq :)

The Hotel Manager job needs a "real world" name, and it does have one. Someone who's good with whatever you need to be good with isn't exactly going to jump at the vague-sounding "Hotel manager" job.

cunning
22-04-2008, 12:24 AM
I don't actually play Habbo anymore like that, but I think this Chris guy isn't like the past hotel managers. He seems more like a normal person rather then a hotel manager. I don't know if that's good or bad, I'm just saying...

ArcD
22-04-2008, 03:00 AM
None of these so called "parts of evidence" were legitimate. You can't judge when a person will leave their job based on past workers who had the job. The application on the sulake page was for a different position then Head Site Producer. The Alhambra competition with the Hotel manager being stuck in the castle is on almost every alhambra campaign around the world. Sorry, you're stuck with Lostie for a while longer :P

cunning
22-04-2008, 03:31 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't really call it "Strong evidence".

Ardemax
22-04-2008, 05:55 AM
He does have a point though with HelKat leaving similar to this.
I think anything could happen, but I'm around 60% - 40% him leaving in the next few months. I'm not saying it is for definite. Just my opinion.

Shawnstra
22-04-2008, 06:05 AM
Nice points, yes I think he might leave soon too.

verda
22-04-2008, 08:08 AM
I see your points but I highly doubt he will be leaving anytime soon, whoever was in his room the other day would have seen what he was saying about our opinions on new furniture and celebrity visits being produced (I know Joord was in there asking a few questions) and he seemed keen to take ideas on board, judging by this it doesn't sound like he's preparing to leave anytime soon.

Who knows though.. nice arguement.

Cool--
22-04-2008, 11:49 AM
I think he is a good HM - Would be a shame if he left.

roaddemon
22-04-2008, 01:47 PM

Great, "I'm biased towards people who are in HC, i dont frankly give two (whoopsie daisie) about other people.."

shizzle
22-04-2008, 02:53 PM
That was quick.

verda
22-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Wonder if his new console mission >> Counting Down... << has anything to do with this.. lol

Shoed
22-04-2008, 03:24 PM
His contract ends end of may, whether they re-new it is beyond me :)

RyanDOT
22-04-2008, 03:33 PM
It might get re-newed, because of his good work.

Alkaz
22-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Tbh Habbo needs someone cool from the early days. None of the newbs that have no idea of habbo whos only been around 5 mins.

mlp16
22-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Mmhm I dont think he is going to be leaving just yet.. However i do feel he needs some support up there now Helkat has ran away with RAL (naughty). Lost_Witness is getting better at his job in MY view. These Competitions which are being Brought out weekly are better.

Overall i do think Callie was better than Lost_witness due to the fact of..

:: Better Credit Deals
:: More and better Quests
:: More Active
:: Always seemed like there was something do to.

But Lost_witness is getting better but i feel his competitions are all the same, Build this Or answer this question for a Badge.

Like the NSPCC badge, In 2007 Me and 10 other habbos campaigned about it and this year they are given out for the sake of keeping Habbos happy, which kind of makes the badge pointless.

I would like to see a New Hotel manager But when he visits the Community of Habbo Do it on a different account. Then he will see what the real Habbo is without so called 'Suck ups', Or when they do infact visit around the hotel they would reply to what you are saying i know its hard when there is loads of people in the room but still could be improved.

I would also like to see a weekly game on a friday at sometime. Most games are hosted at 4:30 not allowing people to get home from school or college or even work.

There is much he could improve on but Callie still is my number 1 Fav hotel manager atm Least she wasnt behind on all the dates..

Rixion
22-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Well i'd be really relieved if we get a new HM I really think Lost_Witness is kind of boring and the competitions are not the best i've seen.

And the best Manager has got to have been Jibbi and I presume we may be getting a new manager at the end of may?

Who knows.. not me.

Scarcely
22-04-2008, 05:33 PM
He has pissed me off too many times.
Let him go.

Rixion
22-04-2008, 05:35 PM
He has pissed me off too many times.
Let him go.
I STRONGLY AGREE WITH YOU ABOVE ;)

Get rid of him xD

-Danube-
22-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Lol lets bring Callie bk (Y) (never gonna happen) but she was loads better. When they did comps the winners acctually deserved to win. and like 008! sed i think we need something from the old days on habbo when it was so much better. Habbo used to so that good back then i acctually bought creds....... i don't now.

Virgin Mary
22-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Callie isn't from the old days nor was she particularly good... you're just too inexperienced to know any different.

-Danube-
22-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Not that inexperience i've been on since 2005 Propaly and used to watch my sis while she was on it and she was on from 2003 - 2006.

Framed
22-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Wait... wait... you guys actually think Callie was good?

Jesus Christ...

-Danube-
22-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Not good in her job but just exciting lol

Kardan
22-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Not that inexperience i've been on since 2005 Propaly and used to watch my sis while she was on it and she was on from 2003 - 2006.

Callie was HM in 2005 :rolleyes:

And if you watch your sister play... that's on the client. You didn't see HMs in events or read the newsie each week...

And I still can't understand why people are like: Let him go...

It's not just some position, it's a proper job. Sulake don't fire each HM after 2 years, it's just coincidence. Plus you can't even say they get fired every 2 years... Ione got promoted, Jibbi left to Peru... Callie was the only one that supposedly got fired.

Virgin Mary
22-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Well obviously you aren't completely a new generation, seeing as you recognise the fact that the "hotel manager's" occupational title is site producer, which most Xs can't even grasp. However, the fact of the matter is Callie was terrible. Absolutely disgusting! Almost as bad as she was fat.

iChaz
22-04-2008, 07:35 PM

Edited by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post offtopic or be rude, thanks.
he doesn't think that atall, mind your own business before you pointlessly pick fights with people.. anyway I doubt he'll leave.

CHA!NGANG
22-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Well obviously you aren't completely a new generation, seeing as you recognise the fact that the "hotel manager's" occupational title is site producer, which most Xs can't even grasp. However, the fact of the matter is Callie was terrible. Absolutely disgusting! Almost as bad as she was fat.

LOL, We know that his correct title is Site Producer. But, Site Producer and Entertainment Site Producer *The Job advertised* are two different jobs entirely :)

-Danube-
22-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Callie was HM in 2005 :rolleyes:

And if you watch your sister play... that's on the client. You didn't see HMs in events or read the newsie each week...

And I still can't understand why people are like: Let him go...

It's not just some position, it's a proper job. Sulake don't fire each HM after 2 years, it's just coincidence. Plus you can't even say they get fired every 2 years... Ione got promoted, Jibbi left to Peru... Callie was the only one that supposedly got fired.

I never said they get fired every 2 years i said they seem to last around 2 years meaning after two years they move on or something like that.

Lol :D

JackBuddy
22-04-2008, 08:44 PM
to be honest I don't think anyone could revive habbo- i don't know about you lot but the novelty has worn off for good. Even if the current hm has had 2 years in power, that is no reason to resign.

Ardemax
23-04-2008, 06:00 AM
L_W has been hanging round the suck-ups too much for me.
I've seen a slight change in his acts yet still nothing major.
I just wish he'd notice that there are about 12k more habbo's than a couple of suck-ups.

e5
23-04-2008, 06:55 AM
I doubt they'd both leave doing the same thing :S

Naythi.
23-04-2008, 07:09 AM
I dont even play on Habbo any more, but its common knowledge that hotel managers never stick around for more than a couple of years.

End of the year, i bet you we will have a new HM :]

Liz♥
23-04-2008, 07:11 AM
What I heard that his contact expires the end of this month and if Sulake or himself chooses to refresh that contact (not the right wording) then he will. I remember him saying to me (Sorry if I sound like I stalk him), that he wanted to do a course in university or even have the experience of going to uni which is great for him.

But I will admit that he has been a good HM, but people who say Jibbi was better, she was worse? Also rumours of that Callie will come back - seriously Habbo don't just function on the same staff and never try and hire one of many millions in UK.

Anyway, It's just a simple interpretation that I think either he'll move up the hierachy in Sulake or leave to do further education.

Nuxty
23-04-2008, 10:36 PM
From what I have heard Ione was only the "best" because of her birthday gifts. Jibbi was apprently like a hippy and then there was Callie. I came to Habbo and checked in when Callie had been manager for about half a year.

Callie was great but I think lostie is good. He is gradually becoming more involved within the Community. I think he now realises that he is on his own. He doesn't have Helen beside him anymore as she and Mr RAL are drinking coffee somewhere.

I don't think he will be leaving as generally it would come to a point where he wouldn't be bothered and he wouldn't hold events and just wait for the time to come for his official departure.

If he does leave then it will shock me because in my opinion I feel that he is finally getting the hotel back to standards by himself, alone.

DJ-Ains.T
23-04-2008, 10:37 PM
I personally dont mind the hotel managers, just as long as they dont kill it :)

Zak
23-04-2008, 11:30 PM
that will teach him for realising recolours all the time

kl if it is true though

Jinc
24-04-2008, 01:23 AM
Tbh I heard more about Callie and her role within the hotel while she was manager, than I do with Lost_Witness now.

Ardemax
24-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Tbh I heard more about Callie and her role within the hotel while she was manager, than I do with Lost_Witness now.

...you don't need to hear about lost_witness. you can see it for yourself.

Killerfaz
25-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Quit the crappy rumours, and ask him, the whole 'lost MAYBE leaving' is getting old.

StarbucksIsCool
25-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Callie was a brilliant hotel manager, Sulake actually issued her with plenty of bonuses, she wasn't fired before anyone moans and no i wasn't friends with Callie/Impetuous. Impetuous/Callie left Sulake due to some issues she had with a member of staff.

Callie always had something going on within the hotel, competitions and was always keeping everyone entertained. She did have her downside which was she favoured all her friends, and didn't treat everyone the same. People start disliking callie because they weren't recieving super rares, like her friends were.

She kept everyone busy, now days you go on habbo and you have hardly anything to do. No one wants to go to the crap drop ins and stuff people have opened. Lost_Witness has pathetic campaigns in which he probably does do most of the work.

Lost_Witness has campaigns which are complicated and his campaigns don't target the age group that use Habbo. Who cares about crappy Earth Day, Garlic Day and Alhambra/Jinn campaigns. His campaigns simply aren't attractive, i'm not saying i could do better otherwise i'd have his job. But he doesn't word the correctly or have any idea of how he's driving people off habbo.

Since he became Hotel Manager, the numbers of Habbos visiting have dropped, i know Callie got people to open up clone accounts at one point. But when she was Hotel Manager, Habbo had lots of vistors. Now days Habbo is lucky to reach peak of about 9000 vistors in the evening.

He needs to not renew his contract, he needs to leave and let someone else take over...someone who isn't young as him and will have more experience in working with Children. After all he used to be a Hobba/Moderator and Player support staff. (Those jobs don't require you to orgainse events and bring in money for the company.)

insanedevil
25-04-2008, 12:35 PM
I have not been around for the "Lost_Witness" era, was he a good HM?

Virgin Mary
25-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Callie was a brilliant hotel manager, Sulake actually issued her with plenty of bonuses, she wasn't fired before anyone moans and no i wasn't friends with Callie/Impetuous. Impetuous/Callie left Sulake due to some issues she had with a member of staff.

Callie always had something going on within the hotel, competitions and was always keeping everyone entertained. She did have her downside which was she favoured all her friends, and didn't treat everyone the same. People start disliking callie because they weren't recieving super rares, like her friends were.

She kept everyone busy, now days you go on habbo and you have hardly anything to do. No one wants to go to the crap drop ins and stuff people have opened. Lost_Witness has pathetic campaigns in which he probably does do most of the work.

Lost_Witness has campaigns which are complicated and his campaigns don't target the age group that use Habbo. Who cares about crappy Earth Day, Garlic Day and Alhambra/Jinn campaigns. His campaigns simply aren't attractive, i'm not saying i could do better otherwise i'd have his job. But he doesn't word the correctly or have any idea of how he's driving people off habbo.

Since he became Hotel Manager, the numbers of Habbos visiting have dropped, i know Callie got people to open up clone accounts at one point. But when she was Hotel Manager, Habbo had lots of vistors. Now days Habbo is lucky to reach peak of about 9000 vistors in the evening.

He needs to not renew his contract, he needs to leave and let someone else take over...someone who isn't young as him and will have more experience in working with Children. After all he used to be a Hobba/Moderator and Player support staff. (Those jobs don't require you to orgainse events and bring in money for the company.)
yeah but.. habbo still isn't as good as it was in 2002/3/4

JackBuddy
25-04-2008, 03:56 PM
that will teach him for realising recolours all the time

kl if it is true though
it's not really his fault, he doesn't really design the furni himself. Besides, there were more re-colours in callie's era.

StarbucksIsCool
25-04-2008, 04:05 PM
yeah but.. habbo still isn't as good as it was in 2002/3/4
Habbo was pretty crap in 2003/2004...Jibbi did hold good campaigns but she had massive gaps between them. Jibbi was far too laid back for that job.

Disneychanne1
25-04-2008, 04:07 PM
For No.3 thats because they had already planned for the tasks to happen.
And if youre not entirely sure it could be the co one, which is what helkat was, which would make sense because I dont think anyone's replaced her yet.

Edit:

it's not really his fault, he doesn't really design the furni himself. Besides, there were more re-colours in callie's era.
I dont know why everyone says stuff like Lost_Witness does crap comps and always releases recolours, its not like he makes all these decisions, e.g some comps are done y almost all hotels

Rarelime
25-04-2008, 04:54 PM
lost_witness should leave as he is past his sell by date.

http://web.archive.org/web/20051124091310/http://www.habbox.com/images/Habbos/Hobbas/Lost_Witness.gif

anyone remember him as a hobba? ;)

Dan2nd
25-04-2008, 05:18 PM
I can't beleve everyone is saying callie was better than Lost_Witness back when Callie was around there were mass protests in the hallways demanding Callie left and for sulake to bring back Jibbi lol ... and she got to well lets say 'emotionally' involved with certain people.

CHA!NGANG
25-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Controversy brings publicity I guess :)

The Professor
25-04-2008, 05:22 PM
What people need to realise is that a leader will always be hated no matter how hard he/she tries, thats one of the drawbacks of the job :P For example, MAD gets his fair share of flaming on here, and he isn't necessarily doing a bad job.

Virgin Mary
25-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Habbo was pretty crap in 2003/2004...Jibbi did hold good campaigns but she had massive gaps between them. Jibbi was far too laid back for that job.
Back then habbo was good enough to use without needing the hotel manager to have an event every day. I guess it's different if you're not used to it.

http://web.archive.org/web/20051124091310/http://www.habbox.com/images/Habbos/Hobbas/Lost_Witness.gif

He was nice as a hobba.

Universe
25-04-2008, 09:21 PM
e5 wont be happy. his idol gone for good!

Shoed
25-04-2008, 09:23 PM
why bring e5 into this? why do people bring him into everything. e5 is just like any ordinary habbo and sometimes attends events, he use to be a event addict but isn't really anymore? Coming from a ex-staff suckup I wouldn't flatter yourself considering your a real hypocrite.

insanedevil
26-04-2008, 10:11 AM

You wouldnt happen to have a picture of me with my blue badge do ya?

Found an old one!
http://www.habboages.ofingo.com/Habbo%20Ages%20-The%20Hobba%20Archive_files/insanedevil.jpg
http://www.habboages.ofingo.com/Habbo%20Ages%20-The%20Hobba%20Archive_files/insanedevil.jpg

Laurensh1
26-04-2008, 11:08 AM
1. Our Hotel Manager has been around since the start of HabboNL. That's 4 years now. Same counts for DK, FR and many others!

2. That was a NEW position. It would be very stupid if the old HM should leave for that one, it would just GO to that position (because lost already has lots of experience).

3. Stupid point, no-one can say if they don't follow everything to tell a comp is good.

Asher
26-04-2008, 11:57 AM
wow, insanedevil, aye. I remember you back from years ago.

asher/howdy/american/orangedevil

etc etc.

You doing alright?!

Edited by Finkelstien (Forum Moderator): Please stay on topic.

Virgin Mary
26-04-2008, 12:57 PM
e5 wont be happy. his idol gone for good!
about as happy as everyone else when you lost your tweezers and grew a Unibrow.

Ardemax
26-04-2008, 01:03 PM
about as happy as everyone else when you lost your tweezers and grew a Unibrow.

ok, so his post was bad. no need to make it worse.
it's not up to you to decide if lostie leaves. if he stays, maybe you should leave?

Asher
26-04-2008, 02:43 PM
virginmary is getting lairy OoOoOOOOOOOO

On topic: I heard he is moving to ClubTropica

Ardemax
26-04-2008, 03:17 PM
virginmary is getting lairy OoOoOOOOOOOO

On topic: I heard he is moving to ClubTropica

umm, who started this off? :rolleyes:

insanedevil
26-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Club Tropicana drinks are free! Fun and sunshine; theres enough for everyone :)!

Rarelime
27-04-2008, 08:07 AM
You wouldnt happen to have a picture of me with my blue badge do ya?

Found an old one!

Could only find the same picture ;(

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2679/insanedevilqo1.jpg

-Danube-
27-04-2008, 09:10 AM
:O as if this thread is still going lol.

I don't think he will be leaving soon now after reading through the thread. But i think he won't be with us by christmas but who nose

Matty
27-04-2008, 05:04 PM
I love how people think they 100% know, thing is, you don't get it into your head and quit saying all these definates.

StarbucksIsCool
28-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Yeh i heard he's moving to Clubtropica, as Callie got fired from Clubtropica.
Lost_Witness is just crap at his job, i suppose he can't satisfy everyone...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!